Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

Caliphate is now other country and this territory is not controlled by Assad

Caliphate spread to several counties :

we do not even know what territories are now controlled by so called Caliphate

i afraid of other issue - France has big muslim minority and it may be fifth column for French operation

but bombing few tents on desert will not solve problem, this problem is Saudi Arabia and Turkey which probably support caliphate under cover

Wow is this thread about ISIS or the entirety of over a Billion people..?

have you watched videos posted above ?

that infidels are "worst of animals" for muslims ?

ISIS is just one of faces of islam, another face is Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, all their legal system that punishes things we call normal

ISIS is just of of fingers of islamic ideology which is worst danger to our civilisation, life style etc.

for Bilion people atheists and Chrisians and Jews are "worst beast from all animals"

for immams we should pay jazyia

etc.

just like Soviet Union was conected with communism , the same islam connects beheading and stoning to death for sexual preferences, for apostasy, baning kinds of food, treating others "worse than animals"

look at videos when muslims say that Christians are worse than cattle

islam is enemy of our civilisation, sharia is nowadys system which can be compared to nazi system and communist system opression

islam is in middle ages, hangs and behead people who say "i do not belive in god"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/tanzania-muslims-torch-three-churches

how about this?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/muslim-woman-reads-quran-leaves-islam

this?

why this bilion calls others "worst than cattle" ?

i am atheist and apostate, i do not believe in gods , why the fuck they want to kill people like me , a ?

who organized sharia patrols ? Buddists ?

in our civilisation Holy Inquistion ended 300-400 years ago, we do not want religious-laws based on "because someone had dream" or "because something is told in one book written by someone some hundreds years ago"

we must secure our civilisation

we cannot have the same attitude towards wolves and sheeps,

because wolves eat sheeps , if we love sheeps we must hunt wolves

i am atheist, metalhead and i always will be "fighting" with those who want to apply religion , ban music, ban wine, ban ham, untill god is not proven to exist, but as children die from cancer and mafia guys live happy and rich - there is no god

if you defend them, please explain me why i am "worse than cattle"

why my girlfriend who is Catholic is "kafir, worse than any beasts on the earth and should be raped as property when islam after killing infidels will take over world" - which says many immams

explain me words of immams, explain me words of Anjem Choudari, of immam of Al-Aksa mosque few days ago, explain me those shown on videos

in my country tens of thousands of people protested 2 weeks ago, today, next week - no to islamization,

i do not create fake , i just quote what different immams say

Anjem Choudary said that even in Poland where muslims are 0.08% there should be sharia, other immam said that small girls should be sold to be wife, other immam demanded ban on some food , despite we have less than 1%, majority of "refugees" that do not work because they believe we should pay them jazyia,

why there is jazyia ? why non-believers must pay extra tax and can have confiscated property ?

why Pakistan demands deportation of one Pakistani who escaped death penalty for apostasy  ?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/11/spain-ex-muslim-to-be-deported-to-muslim-country-for-criticizing-islam

this man is apostate, he escaped Pakistan, they want his deportation, if he get to Pakistan , he will be dead

they want punish him for apostasy and blasphemy , why ?

i cannot find explanation to justify killing someone because he would say that "pikachu is my god" or "my holy book is pingu tale" , they yes

banning fairtyale for kids because there is piglet in book, movie ?

who demanded ban of books and videos with pigs, piglets ? me ?

do you know fairy tale Winnie Pooh ? do you know what Quatar autorities done with Piglet ?

who shouted at natives in several countries "no dogs, this is muslim area" ? who beaten on street or in public transport people for eating sandwitch with ham ? who attacked pregnant woman in German town for wearing cross necklace ? who came to one supermarket in France with baseball blat destroying wine shelf because it is rammadan ? why rape statistics in some cities went 1000% higher?

Meanwhile France performed an airstrikes at IS targets in Syria.

I wonder, were they coordinated with Syrian government? Or France thinks it is possible to attack other country's territory even of there are some terrorists there?

From what i have understood, the coordination is made with other coalition planes, but obviously, there are close contacts with Syrian Air Force to avoid any direct encounter. AFAIK, there was no direct confrontation between US planes and Syrian planes sofar. The rules of engagement are probably very strict. But yes, France thinks it shall strike terrorists abroad, even if they are hidden in another country.

Assad is hardly controlling 20% of his own country anyway, but IS is a blessing for him, nobody thinks it's a good idea to attack him anymore, or would ever think to condemn Russia or Iran to get directly involved in the conflict.

But were such strikes approved by Syrian government? And may Russia perform such airstrikes according to French behavior?

But were such strikes approved by Syrian government? And may Russia perform such airstrikes according to French behavior?

The Russians are already heavilly involved in the conflict and have been pretty much since the beginning.

The Russians are already heavilly involved in the conflict and have been pretty much since the beginning.

Indeed, but it is all done through different agreements with Syrian government. So I wonder if there any agreement that permits France or USA to bomb IS targets on SYrian territory. Or is it just plain acts of armed agression against sovereign country.

I suppose Russian planes will directly side with Syrian Air Force, striking any oponent of Assad, while the coalition is mainly targeting IS.

But anyhow, someone will have to put troops on the ground one day, and the coalition is absolutely unwilling, and probably unable, to do so. The only countries that are probably able to do it now are Russia and Iran, but they will have to fight IS, Al qaeda and any other Syrian rebels, which is a great amount of people. Assad is supported by Alawites, Druzes and a part of the Christians, and probably some Sunnis too, but that's far from being the majority of the Syrian people.

There's not so much difference between Nusra, IS or other jihadists. Recent case shows that even so-called moderate groups switch sides easily and join islamists with all the weapon they got from US.

There's not so much difference between Nusra, IS or other jihadists. Recent case shows that even so-called moderate groups switch sides easily and join islamists with all the weapon they got from US.

Yes, i think there are differences even if it's hard to read from abroad. One of the main differences is the amount of Syrian people among them. While IS is an Iraqi product, their military organization being leaded by former Saddam officers, other rebel groups are mainly composed of Syrian people, some of them being directly fighting against IS.

There's not so much difference between Nusra, IS or other jihadists.

i agree

they all simply want to turn earth to middle ages

Seems like a bigger military coallition will support the fight against the   IS - Islamic State....

Chinese Navy sets off for Syria

According to the Russian Senator Igor Morozov, Beijing has taken decision to take part in combating IS and sent its vessels to the Syrian coast.

Igor Morozov, member of the Russian Federation Committee on International Affairs claimed about the beginning of the military operation by China against the IS terrorists. "It is known, that China has joined our military operation in Syria, the Chinese cruiser has already entered the Mediterranean, aircraft carrier follows it," Morozov said.

According to him, Iran may soon join the operation carried out by Russia against the IS terrorists, via Hezbollah. Thus, the Russian coalition in the region gains ground, and most reasonable step of the US would be to join it. Although the stance of Moscow and Washington on the ways of settlement of the Syrian conflict differs, nonetheless, low efficiency of the US coalition acts against terrorists is obvious. Islamists have just strengthened their positions.

As Leonid Krutakov told Pravda.Ru in an interview, the most serious conflict is currently taking place namely between China and the US. Moscow may support any party, the expert believes, and that is what will change the world order for many years.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/25-09-2015/132137-china-0/

Iraq agrees to share intelligence with Russia, Iran and Syria

Iraq says it has reached a deal to share intelligence with Russia, Iran and Syria in the fight against ISIS militants.

The announcement on Saturday from the Iraqi military cited "the increasing concern from Russia about thousands of Russian terrorists committing criminal acts within ISIS."

The news comes amid U.S. concerns about Russia's recent military buildup in Syria and would appear to confirm American suspicions of some kind of cooperation between Baghdad and Moscow.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/27/middleeast/iraq-russia-iran-syria-intelligence-deal/

Russians, Syrians and Iranians setting up military coordination cell in Baghdad

Russian, Syrian and Iranian military commanders have set up a coordination cell in Baghdad in recent days to try to begin working with Iranian-backed Shia militias fighting the Islamic State, Fox News has learned.

Western intelligence sources say the coordination cell includes low-level Russian generals. U.S. officials say it is not clear whether the Iraqi government is involved at the moment.

Describing the arrival of Russian military personnel in Baghdad, one senior U.S. official said, "They are popping up everywhere."

While the U.S. also is fighting the Islamic State, the Obama administration has voiced concern that Russia's involvement, at least in Syria, could have a destabilizing effect.

Moscow, though, has fostered ties with the governments in both Syria and Iraq. In May, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi flew to Moscow for an official visit to discuss potential Russian arms transfers and shared intelligence capability, as well as the enhancement of security and military capabilities, according to a statement by the Iraqi prime minister's office at the time.

Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani also was spotted in Baghdad on Sept 22. He met with Shia militias backed by Iran; intelligence officials believe he met with Russians as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/25/russians-syrians-and-iranians-setting-up-military-coordination-cell-in-baghdad/

• Like 1

Chinese Navy sets off for Syria

According to the Russian Senator Igor Morozov, Beijing has taken decision to take part in combating IS and sent its vessels to the Syrian coast.

Igor Morozov, member of the Russian Federation Committee on International Affairs claimed about the beginning of the military operation by China against the IS terrorists. "It is known, that China has joined our military operation in Syria, the Chinese cruiser has already entered the Mediterranean, aircraft carrier follows it," Morozov said.

According to him, Iran may soon join the operation carried out by Russia against the IS terrorists, via Hezbollah. Thus, the Russian coalition in the region gains ground, and most reasonable step of the US would be to join it. Although the stance of Moscow and Washington on the ways of settlement of the Syrian conflict differs, nonetheless, low efficiency of the US coalition acts against terrorists is obvious. Islamists have just strengthened their positions.

As Leonid Krutakov told Pravda.Ru in an interview, the most serious conflict is currently taking place namely between China and the US. Moscow may support any party, the expert believes, and that is what will change the world order for many years.

There hasn't been any confirmation of this from Beijing itself. Nor has there been any mention of this from any of the Mainland news networks, or on Weibo for that matter. So where did Comrade Morozov get his "well-known" information from?

And I find it rather hilarious how this tries to make it look like there's some sort of Eastern coalition backing the Kremlin, and that the U.S. should obviously join the "winning team" with the Russians in the lead...

It has to be withing the framework of the international law and it was already stated in a few analysis by Jane's and Globalsecurity that despite difficult situation Assad's government is be able to provide cooperation (permissions and some intelligence support etc.) if interested party want's to conduct precision strikes aimed at IS terrorists. 

You might also want to read this article and comments below. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-24/pert-are-air-strikes-against-is-in-syria-lawful/6720658

and if having more law related question - simply email the author who is an expert  specializing in the use of force and international humanitarian law.

And I find it rather hilarious how this tries to make it look like there's some sort of Eastern coalition backing the Kremlin, and that the U.S. should obviously join the "winning team" with the Russians in the lead...

Ahh its all fucked up and no good guys anywhere to be seen, whats the current game plan to combat ISIS if any? arm and train more (moderate) terrorists for regime change at any costs, last i heard they spent 100s of millions training and arming "5" rebels to go after ISIS!? thats just fkn hilarious if it wasnt so tragic, every time they do this weapons and equipment are seemingly handed over to all sorts of jihadists and whats worse is it seems the air strikes are only for show if reports regarding 50 or more intelligence analysts claiming that their data is being manipulated are anything to go by (Iraq and WMDs all over again), Assad appears to be the west's true and primary target and everything else is the same old war on terror dribble for the masses.

Assad probably killed more people than IS sofar. But everything show that he isn't the primary target anymore.

Assad probably killed more people than IS sofar. But everything show that he isn't the primary target anymore.

thanx to Assad Christians could walk free 

http://www.fronda.pl/a/tak-sie-bawia-islamisci-gwalca-12-letnie-niewolnice,57701.html

story of sex-slave kids and that 20% of Syrians belive that ISIS is right and Christian is bug, insect

_85790662_syria_control_map_624_v4.png

Maps are always interesting. We see why Assad is mainly fighting Syrian rebels (most of them being Islamist factions now), while he's hardly doing anything against IS. The only ones fighting IS, apart the Air strikes from the coalition, are the Kurds.

• Like 1

You might also want to read this article and comments below. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-24/pert-are-air-strikes-against-is-in-syria-lawful/6720658

and if having more law related question - simply email the author who is an expert  specializing in the use of force and international humanitarian law.

Interesting point of view:

There is a growing view, including from some ICJ judges in the DRC v Uganda case, that a state ought to be permitted to use force against terrorist or armed groups where the "host" state is unable or unwilling to eradicate them.

1) Give the weapons, gear and ability to make trade through various proxy ventures and groups 

2) Watch how those terrorists get stronger and stronger

3) Say that 'host state' is unavailable to wipe out them

4) ??????

5) PROFIT!

According to such opinions Syria has full right to bomb the crap out of Turkey that hosts FSA and other rebel groups.

:o

US refused to demand the immediate resignation of Assad

Kerry also said that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad must leave as part of an "orderly transition," rather than calling for his immediate ouster, marking a change in the U.S. position.

He added that if Assad left more quickly, it could lead to an "implosion" that would strip the country of any civil life.