Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

best weapon test in live conflict conditions plus free advertising to boost sales ...

btw. you can even see map with projected trajectory of those missiles ...

the flight path indicates those crossed air space of Iran, Iraq before entering Syria ...

This.

Every good developer knows that the development cycle is faster when you are testing in a live MP environment.

This.

Every good developer knows that the development cycle is faster when you are testing in a live MP environment.

I sense strong irony wibe when you quote me with MP remark :)

• Like 1

Looks like Russian weapon advertizing got some troubles, 4 missiles are reported to have fallen in Iran....

ISIS nerve gas capability.  It is mentioned from time to time and security services are hand on a pulse.  I'm not even trying to imagine unleashing this shit in some of our cities... But with absolutely no control, we  can't deny any presence of bio/chem weapons dragged into our borders :/ No country has sufficient resources to control untamed stream of unknown people getting into the EU. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610357/Islamic-State-ISIS-jihadis-Europe-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-nerve-gas-Syria

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-chemical-weapons-libya-military-warns-islamic-state-might-have-mustard-gas-sarin-1824080

http://yournewswire.com/isis-insider-reveals-deadly-nerve-gas-has-been-smuggled-into-europe/

toxic gas , i just hope it will not be used in our countries

Looks like Russian weapon advertizing got some troubles, 4 missiles are reported to have fallen in Iran....

well, you can't fix glitches w/o live fire in war conditions ;)

I sense strong irony wibe when you quote me with MP remark :)

Not necessarily irony but it was an attempt at humor!

Interesting regarding the reports of missions falling short in Iran. If we accept the reports as factual and not anti-Russia propaganda ... Then they must have encountered some script errors. Hopefully the ships weren't using -nologs in the missile Launch Parameters.

Same media bullshit, it started as "A US official who wishes to remain anonymous says bla bla.." its now spread like fire in the media, no verification needed at all and now its become "truth" on news channels... 

Remember no verification or confirmation from US Intelligence except "err no comment" but you would imagine they would be displaying all sorts of data showing where these 4 missiles landed and how the Russians failed???

Propaganda is the most powerful tool, like sheep dogs... or im happy enough to get of my high horse if there is actual evidence and verification etc :)

By the way who does ISIL sell there oil to?? are there sanctions in place with banks and companies/countries who deal with them??

A huge blow for the IS. IS convoy with  al-Bagdadi and other  key figures in IS hit by an Iraqi bombardment. Many dead, but Bagdadi not among them (maybe not yet). I hope this asshole got blown into tiny pieces.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/11/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-baghdadi-idUSKCN0S50KI20151011

After the slaughter in Turkey, that's at least a good piece of news. The air strike seems to have been done by Iraqi Airforce.

My belief is that Al Baghdadi is dead and his Audio Recordings that they keep bringing up are fakes. Otherwise, they'd flaunt the fact that American and Iraqi airstrikes haven't killed him yet, and would most likely release a video showing he's alive. Either that, or he really got fucked up and they don't wanna release images of his distorted, disfigured face to his followers and soon to be look-a-likes.

If he was/is alive and was/is in good condition, they'd taunt the Americans with it, exactly how they do with the beheading videos.

By the way who does ISIL sell there oil to?? are there sanctions in place with banks and companies/countries who deal with them??

Turkey US ally, Saudi Arabia US ally ... ooops 

Turkey US ally, Saudi Arabia US ally ... ooops 

Im sure if your country saw cheap oil they'd buy too. Just because you don't know its happening, don't mean its not happening.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia aren't the only ones.

Since you guys mention this, an interesting article from last year about the Islamic State and Oil sales. Never heard anything about investigations or in general again:

Fool Me Twice? EU’s and Turkey’s lies about buying Oil from ISIS (NSNBC)

The EU Ambassador to Iraq chastised Iran, Kurdistan and Turkey for financing the so-called Islamic State by facilitating their oil export. Turkey’s Energy Minister Taner Yildiz described such rumors as lies. Nobody appears to recall that the EU lifted its embargo on the import of Syrian oil from rebel-held territories on April 22, 2013.

http://nsnbc.me/2014/09/06/fool-twice-eus-turkeys-lies-buying-oil-isis/

Since you guys mention this, an interesting article from last year about the Islamic State and Oil sales. Never heard anything about investigations or in general again:

Fool Me Twice? EU’s and Turkey’s lies about buying Oil from ISIS (NSNBC)

The EU Ambassador to Iraq chastised Iran, Kurdistan and Turkey for financing the so-called Islamic State by facilitating their oil export. Turkey’s Energy Minister Taner Yildiz described such rumors as lies. Nobody appears to recall that the EU lifted its embargo on the import of Syrian oil from rebel-held territories on April 22, 2013.

http://nsnbc.me/2014/09/06/fool-twice-eus-turkeys-lies-buying-oil-isis/

This doesn't mean they're buying the oil from ISIS, only the Syrian Rebel groups, or someone in the land occupied by them.

Question is, how the rebels acquire this oil. That's where the loopholes begin.

This is when the USA gives a damn about something. There were 1,100 strikes a day during Iraqi Freedom Operation, a pounding that moved back Saddam back to stone age. What is it now? Not sure what game they are playing in Syria but someone in the USA, Israel or Saudi regime wants to keep ISIS alive a bit longer. 

sudayev, on 16 Oct 2015 - 00:32, said:

This is when the USA gives a damn about something. There were 1,100 strikes a day during Iraqi Freedom Operation, a pounding that moved back Saddam back to stone age. What is it now? Not sure what game they are playing in Syria but someone in the USA, Israel or Saudi regime wants to keep ISIS alive a bit longer.

1) Saudis want to have more power in that region (Sunnis vs Sheets ) + spreading islam
2) US (and some elites of EU): people laugh from conspiracy theories but as JFK it also makes sense that islamic invasion in EU will cause civil war here or serious street violence connected with sharia-jihadist ghettos, than our citzens would ask for more safety, than governments will offer "security" and democracy will be replaced by police state like from book Year 1984, Bilderberg Club members just wait for it, 
when Arabic countries tried to be modernized (by dictators) and those if-modernized countries would build banking system independent from world bank, Rotshilds, NWO, FED etc. 
so there was need to turn Arabic countries to middle ages, who can do it the btter like their own religious majority ? 
dictators were modernizing societies by force, dictators have minority support, majority wants back to middle ages and any progress is bough for oil-money, 
Arab Spring and Iraqi "freedom" removed dictators  which wanted Arabic countries to be something more than Saudi-like feudal-kingdoms basing on religion (something like we were 500 years ago)
now just Assad left as only non-feudal-like half-secular guy in rule, 
also in USA some Republicans joke that Obama is hidden converted muslim and thats why he does nothing but disarm USA, 
so if they play game, than this game will end in Year 1984, because on riots-torn EU in 2030 with jihad-ghettos and fallen social care system, Bilderberg Club members will propose police state and liquidation of social care system (people working till death) and voters will vote for it, 

proposal to collect fingerprints and scan face of every EU citizen - already 

3) Israel also may need ISIS, because than people start to hate Muslims and not condemn Israeli internal politics  (when ISIS would murder 1000 Jews in Europe it would be dream for them cause there would be reason to do counterattack and smash Palestine totally)  and there is reason and opportunity to attack Arabic countries by Israel and destroy Iran before Iran will build atomic bomb and use it against Israel, those are rich US Jews who call Europe (behind the ocean) to take "refugees" and those Zionists know that first beaten will be their Jews here, they just need some victims to play victim game, 
year or 2 years ago Israel raised punishment for helping illegal immigrant to 15 years, arrest without sentence up to 3 years, in my country police can hold you 48 hours, up to 3 months by decision of prosecutor but many times also court is needed too for 3 months arrest, in Israel without sentence it can be 3 years now, at least according to news i had read , 

4) there is also another reason - EU has big Muslim minority, when they would destroy caliphate (which is possible if someone really wants) than we would have thousands of terrorist acts here because we have in Europe those who support ISIS with all hearth creating fifth column, and non-homogenic societies are not capable to make war abroad, 
------
5) or maybe none of above but simply left wing stupidity, ISIS could be destroyed and Boko Haram too, just our left wing stop it, just look at countries where jihadists are back from war in Syria, those guys were killing infidels, committing crimes and ... they are returning to Europe or Canada or Australia and are not being arrested,  there were several links i posted weeks ago, reports about it, our countries treat jihadists who back from Syria for while like tourists who were on trip, those jihadists should be immediately arrested and ... 
it could been done fast if someone wanted to, but left wing would protest, all human rights organizations would protests, 

if Europe do nothing with jihadists here, with hate preachers, with sharia-lovers, what can be done abroad ?
immams who here call us animals are still free, guys who organized sharia patrol are sentenced only when they will kill someone, sharia idiots who call to ban Christmas Tree and pork are free, if we had other government in Europe such guys would be arrested after first demonstration calling to ban what is ours and calling to set sharia here, and police with batons in station cells would "explain" them that they are not welcome in secular-Christian Europe and they after all would be deported to country of origin if they are not natives ,  but noone will do it due to leftism, thats why ISIS is strong and will be stronger (would be stronger if not Russia) 
hate preachers living from benefits, jihadists living from benefits, idiots that defend them (irony - those idiots will be killed as first when sharia will be implemented) , how can ISIS be destroyed in such conditions, when Merkel demands to set percent quotas instead to build wall around EU, 

no matter if ISIS has "passive or active support" from USA, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia - Europe is close and pays for it the most (migrants flood ) and it should be in Europe interest to get rid of ISIS, Boko Haram, all islamic jihad groups , because on weakened Europe only others will gain (US, Russia, China, whatever whoever)  and only Europeans will loose (money, safety)

solution is easy, first our own states should punish harsh any support to sharia, jihad, isis, boko haram and such things on our own soil, instead of this they punish "hate speech", 
meanwhile on Facebook some of Muslims pose with ISIS flags in Vatican, meanwhile some of  Muslim post support to ISIS , post "sharia will rule in UK" and such like things, and when group of jihadists return from ISIS to western countries all is okay, Swedish politicians call them victims of not tolerance, boys in schools in USA for joke make clock-bomb and become also victims of "non tolerance" in leftist medias, 

i think nothing can be done now, we should sit and wait 10 years, now western societies do not know danger enough, 
it is like with WW2, when we had 70% destructed buildings and 20% people killed, they had 2% buildings destructed and 2 % society killed, so they do not understand it yet, 
and fifth column grows because of Shultz/Merkel-like and some shout "open borders" and than terrorists come not checked ;)

ISIS , Boko Haram and similar groups do what they do and naive leftists say "it is just small drop in ocean, we should be more tolerant and more open" and thats why west doesn't fight ISIS because there are more people like one Swedish politician who called ISIS "poor victims of hate speech and intolerance" - such people exist in western politics , people who tell that natives must change, not migrants integrate, 

i doubt in budget cuts, without "Arab Spring" and with Saddam - Arab half-secular countries would be developing their own banking system which would not be taking payment in FED dollars 
Quadaffi was trying to build Arab Bank , Saddam wanted payment in Euro, later Quadaffi wanted payment in gold not in USD , 
--------------

reaction on it ? 

SAUDIS ?? They lost half armored vehicles in conflict with Houthi fighters few aircrafts and helicopters do i have to continue !

You sure it was against ISIS? because Russia seems just to be striking whoever is currently in the way of Assads forces. By the way, is ISIS territory even within the reach of those missiles?

By the way i think there is no regular force in Syria 

(FSA and ISIS) both of them are presented as each other enemies but ISIS was active in war since 2012 Crisis in Syria was start 2011 in march there was been only 2 sides SAA (Syrian Arab army) and FSA (Free Syria army) after few months on the scene comes ISIS or ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or Levante) Researches today show that ISIS is armed with US weapons just like FSA we can constant that ISIS is open enemy of US and FSA is their allies but FSA and ISIS works together US send them weapons FSA give that to ISIS it's simple to find out what is happening here !