Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

I think the better question is "Who gives a...care" and why should this kind of thing be tolerated.

Too much acceptance (note, not tolerance) and application of religion to the world these days, people need to learn to say "Too bad" in regards to people being offended, and people need to stop following religion to a mindless enth.

Then again perhaps Britian could show some backbone and not cave in to allowing an outside religion any hold in its country law, and and punish them for forcing it, regardless of its population.

Edited by NodUnit

the basic question if - it they care about group A being offended, why not care about group B being offended ?

example:

minority say they are offended with X, Y

majority feel offended with Z, A,

90% offended, 80% offended ?

not 1% no 2%

so ...

why in "Democracy" we listen to 1% but not listen to 70% ?

for me it is NOT democracy if 1% has more to say than 70%

ii believe many people are offended that members of parlimant in Brussels have 23 000 Euro monthly

why does not Europe try to ban such salaries for its politicians in Brussels from our taxes cause we all pay for it

some people in my country earn 100 times less

yes

280 euro is minimal wage in my country (after taxation)

and member of parliament in brussles have 23 000 euro

i feel offended

I'm afraid you don't understand how a proper democracy works.

Democracy is NOT the dictatorship of the majority. Even if the 70% has all the votes and wants to kill and steal the other 30%, that's not how it works (that's how the Third Reich worked).

Democracy means that every minority has a voice, obviously the voice of the majority can be the ruling one, but doesn't mean that it's above the others. For instance in the USA California can't determine what happens in Wyoming, even if California population is almost 39 million and Wyoming are half a million.

than i am against system in which will of 1% must be realized although 99% is against < it is dictatorship for me

if 95% feels okay with pork, dogs, loves it,

5% cannot ban it

if 95% see something as wrong and evil - than it can be banned

Edited by vilas

the basic question if - it they care about group A being offended, why not care about group B being offended ?

example:

minority say they are offended with X, Y

majority feel offended with Z, A,

90% offended, 80% offended ?

not 1% no 2%

so ...

ii believe many people are offended that members of parlimant in Brussels have 23 000 Euro monthly

why does not Europe try to ban such salaries for its politicians in Brussels from our taxes cause we all pay for it

some people in my country earn 100 times less

yes

280 euro is minimal wage in my country (after taxation)

and member of parliament in brussles have 23 000 euro

i feel offended

Not quite what I meant, political payment and things of that nature is something different, I'm talking moreso about people and their shoving on their religion onto others, it should be illegal.

You should have the freedom to practice your own religion yes, but NOT have any freedom whatsoever about shoving it onto other people, doesn't matter if you are christian, muslim, whatever, that kind of mentality should not be allowed..but thats just me, and would include politicians. Nothing makes me more disgusted than when a politician says we should do X because god says or it is written in a bible, and people care too much about others getting offended because it is their religion rather than saying "You have no right to do that."

Oh well, preaching to the choir and all that, I just needed to vent.

Edited by NodUnit

I just wish someone made a proper detailed syria map.

I mean with all the middle east mods comming out, but not a single place to fight :)

My opinion on ISIS ?

Even as a Muslim I do not condone anything they do, not only do they break the pillars of Islamic war, but they do not even follow moral code. Did you know that that it is an injustice to place a burden of another on someone. So all those hostage executions are actually very haram (sin) and they are placing injustice on their hearts. (Verse 35:18) http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.maududi/35:18 . Then there is a problem when they set that pilot on fire as it is actually against against the 9th pillar of war. 9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.†(Sunan Abu Dawud). http://1000gooddeeds.com/2012/11/20/10-islamic-rules-of-war/#sthash.S8FG8AZN.dpuf .

So the sad thing here is that they are by default not Islamic, nor do they represent Islam, they have twisted the word to fit their political views. Islamic law is very strict in even destroying fruitful trees or buildings. Then there is the fact that they are killing children and Christians. I'm taught that in order to be a good Muslim I must also be a good Christian, we follow 25 prophets some of which the Christians follow, but there is a bit of a dilemma on this account as the Christians have diluted their own bible thanks to the likes of the Roman Empire. Constantine has had the bible reformed so as to bring peace to the ever dividing religious sects that were starting to make the empire fall, and then there is the fact that Christians also outright took somethings out of the KJ bible because it did not fit their narrative, like Mary Magdalene, so we are even more Christian then the Christians themselves, as we follow all the text of Jesus (pbuh). I'm not here to say We are better then them by any means as it is not their fault Constantine had political pressure to try to unite Rome. That injustice is not on Christians and they can still seek refuge in God through their religion as God sees all of our intentions.

The moral of the story here is that ISIS is nothing but self professing Islamists that has had their own community reject them in every aspect. Plus, we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt by videos online that the united states has been sending them supplies by airdrops so as to fuel their proxy friends. There is political agenda and posture from which the motive become very clear with some rudimentary understandings of the conflict. However, it became clear fast that Obama's plan did not work out as they stopped fighting Assad's soldiers, and focused more on attacking government infrastructure of Iraq and surrounding areas, actually in most cases the soldiers fled, and those who did not were executed. So to conclude, I will simply say they are nothing more then a bought pack of dogs that are fueled by political agenda. And the more you talk about them in ignorance the more you give power unto them by people fear them. I would like to say this is going to get better, but sadly it is not, and they will be justified by Islamic pillars of war as America went there and killed 1.8 million people, so now by law they are entitled to bring it back upon you. This was by design of bush tho, because they wanted a war that would never end so as to profit from it, and they know about Islamic pillars, so they went and kicked the hornets nest in order to kick off the conflict. Now you may see terrorism for thousands of years as you have seen with other Muslim conflicts.

I stand firmly against war and the slaughter of innocent people no matter which religion, nor should it be propagated from any muslim to hurt mam or kill others. We are a religion of peace and coexistence, even tho man has taken up their own agenda and twisted scripture to suit their political agendas. Not to mention, there is tones of misinformation going on to label Muslims as the enemy, so do be very weary of what you read online. My advice is to get it straight from the Qu'ran. If you have any questions about what I said, and you are willing to be respectful, you should pm me to come back to this post to answer your questions publicly, I will not answer questions in private unless they are for your personal guidance, but the most important rule to all Muslims is always to have people in need of help around them. I'm not here to convert ether, it means nothing to me to create a world of only Muslims, just a world of tolerance and love. Peace be with you brothers and sisters. And happy hunting in game.

Edited by 3lockad3

Please use paragraph breaks, that wall of text is hard to read.

Yeah, hard to read but insightfull. By the way, how do groups like ISIS defend their actins when confronted with, what they claim, is their own religion, if they are breaking so many rules?

Yeah, hard to read but insightfull. By the way, how do groups like ISIS defend their actins when confronted with, what they claim, is their own religion, if they are breaking so many rules?

They do not actually, thus they call all other Muslims infidels. There is almost no connection to them and the rest of the community, thus other muslim sects are fighting them. I'm even considering flying there and helping the Iraqi military kill these self proclaimers. They have actually declared themselves the only true Muslims. Thus they kill so many other Muslims. I know it is hard to believe thanks to western medias' spin on things, but with a little bit of research you can find the truth. Sad part is you do have to have a little know how so that you do not find your way to fragmented scriptures. I'm born Canadian and Irish born catholic, but recently in my studies of the King James bible I have uncovered some grave tribulations within its history and text. It takes a lot of gumption to see through some of it, but is well worth the journey if you seek refuge in God.

I'm sorry about the wall of text, I'm very dyslexic and struggle very much to be literate, so I guess I emphasized to much on staying literate and forgot proper Etiquette. Thank you for seeing through it tho.

---------- Post added at 04:00 ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 ----------

No kidding,, sorry hehe, fixed tho :)

I'm even considering flying there and helping the Iraqi military kill these self proclaimers.

That is something you shouldn´t do, under no circumstances. You wouldn´t have any meaningfull impact but as a foreign fighter you would always be cannon fodder, it´s always like that. War is nothing good and would mark you for the rest of your life, in many ways.

That is something you shouldn´t do, under no circumstances. You wouldn´t have any meaningfull impact but as a foreign fighter you would always be cannon fodder, it´s always like that. War is nothing good and would mark you for the rest of your life, in many ways.

Yes I know, but for evil to prevail means good men did nothing. And the slaughter of innocent really tugs at my soul. I also applied to volunteer to go to Ebola hot-zones for security and to help re-build infrastructure. It is not that I seek praise, to be honest I'm just bored and would like to serve a good cause. Just waiting till my wife is done school so our child wont be so much of a detriment to her responsibility, then I plan on leaving for anywhere from 6 months to a year. I also have another Muslim brother building a food bank in Indonesia, an that is another option. To be honest, I already got a conformation letter back from the volunteer disbursement Organization for doctors without borders and a couple other agencies, they were asking many questions, like which airport I was close to and if I had a passport and all sorts of things. I signed up for everything, even assisting camps. There is to much calamity happening all at once on this planet, and some people need to need to be the change they want to see in the world. One life is but a candle in the wind my friend in contrast to millions in distress. I do not have money to help, so I'm the next best replacement XD Anyways, getting way way off topic, sorry hehehehe, back to the editor!

It´s nice that you want to help the world, and everything you mentioned is much better than going to war, you will be able to help more people. Also don´t forget that every big religion has the same commandment: Do not kill!

It´s nice that you want to help the world, and everything you mentioned is much better than going to war, you will be able to help more people. Also don´t forget that every big religion has the same commandment: Do not kill!

Yes brother! I'm very aware, but even in religion there was plenty of war. Sometimes war is just when it is protecting the innocent. I'm pretty sure God wants his people preserved as much as possible. If war could be waged effectively with words we would not be in this mess. I do not want to kill, if there were other ways I'm sure I would exhaust them. However, should ISIS be left to murder and to spread intolerance to other religions around the world ? It truly is a tough topic, 'cause someone has to take out the trash..

ISIS is very much misguided, an those who propagated and regurgitated the scripture in diluted forms to appease to their political litigation will burn with the lamb in a special hell. The bible even warns very sternly against such provocations. I do truly understand where you are coming from tho, and I concur to your ideal. But watching such harsh conditions is my jihad (struggle) I feel the fibers of my convictions making me contemptuous to such tribulations, and I definitively seek retribution on such injustices on the innocent. I will most likely end up on a peaceful path as even my mentors warn me from violent acts, but the tail is wagging the dog.

Edited by 3lockad3

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1329,title,Panstwo-Islamskie-oskarzone-o-dokonanie-masowej-egzekucji-w-Iraku-Setki-zabitych,wid,17506090,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=114ccd

islamists probably slaughtered another group of infidels - Jazids (Yazids?) however it is spelled , they slaughtered 600 people,

Also don´t forget that every big religion has the same commandment: Do not kill!

nope, religions say eye for an eye,

commandement say thou shall not murder, not thou shall not kill

murder is not-just crime,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

there is difference in religion between killing (self defence, justified revenge) and murder (attack which is not justified)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/012-apostasy.htm

what about those quotes ?

btw. mass grave in Nigeria was found with 400 bodies 2 days ago , report just came

Edited by vilas

nope, religions say eye for an eye,

commandement say thou shall not murder, not thou shall not kill

murder is not-just crime,

That is what the Bible, or more preciselly the Torah sais. The Torah was written by humans, humans who wanted to write a rulebook for the society they had, so they included crimes, punishments and war. The original 10 commandments, if they really came from god, and if they did this is the only time where god went: "OK listen, here are a few strict rules" are very clear. You shall not kill. Period, no excuses, no interpretations.

The Torah was written by humans

and what was not written by human ?

and really there is thou shall not murder

and what was not written by human ?

Apparently the 10 commandments

please study WIKI link i gave, also there is Bible study here:

but needs translation

http://www.the614thcs.com/40.1331.0.0.1.0.phtml

in Bible there is "thou shalt not murder" not thou shall not kill, killing is allowed in revenge or self defence

if 10 commandments are not written by human than by whome ? Martians ? elephants ?

all religions/gods are discovered by human as social engineering and mass control

so far god existance is not proven by science

you shall not kill is simply wrong translation of orginal Hebrew, ask any Rabin

----------

god and religion and commandments were best mass control for ages, because there was no police security cameras on every corner

Edited by vilas

shooting in USA - at Muhammad cartoon exhibition

Edited by vilas

I did not read all your posts, but I kinda think that might be fake. Why would you hold a conference on drawing a prophet (pbuh) you do not like on a religion you do not like. and have a swat on standby. I think something here is fishy. If it is real, I feel so much for the security/officer shot and I hope him a speedy recovery! I do not condemn them from drawing the prophet (pbuh), however, they did it to add more friction, and that is where I have the problem, are they trying to breed home terror, you bet!, and trust me, your government will do nothing to protect you as they want the fear to spread so they can take even more of your freedoms in the name of getting the terrorists. (which every law they have put in place has had little to no effect to "terrorists", but only served to terrorize its own populace)

God gave us thinking minds so I believe it is important to live in a free world for the reason I believe he intended it. But, do not cry internationally when things start happening, after all, Muslims are starting to be ousted and picked on and made fun of. I want you to get statistics of what all serial killers, or school shooting, or mass shootings have in common. When you push them out of the social setting and they become angry, you have only yourselves to blame as everyone has limits. I'm not saying they are responsible for their actions, but at that point they become men acting, not Muslims. It is hard on us it truly it, and it is so trying to not get in a rage. I however, walk away, and come back to let a cooler head prevail. I'm by no means justifying it ether. It is what it is.

But if you think that poking the bear is not going to cause a reaction, then maybe we deserve what is coming. I grantee this problem will get worse as it will be emphasized for ratings. After all, no media was filing black cleaning crews in Baltimore, they were very fast to be there to note that blacks were ripping it up tho. We are a sick and pathetic race of creatures. What is scarey is that it is imminent tho, we have poked and awoken the bear, our governments wanted a war that would never end, and they knew about certain Islamic pillars, so they poked the right bear to insure terror on their soil, not to mention one that will not end. It is not Islam that is the problem, it is those that step out of its confines from being misguided and hurt by the nation they love, or fought against.

However, the media is regurgitating things that are not true, and they only invite those on their show to the debate that suit their narrative that contain little to no fact. But the ratings will come back to bite them when they themselves are targets to the terror, cuz I assure it that some will target them first and foremost. I advocate none of it, and am saddened by each attack, and each death I see of anyone innocent, however, I advocate justice of those who kill needlessly like Obama's drone strikes that kill innocent children/women that have nothing to do with war, or bush for the formulation of wars on lies. I however, do not advocate no needless or innocent deaths EVERY! Not even the people drawing my beloved prophet (pbuh) as I believe they have the right to do so. Just wish they were more respectful, as there is a reason Muhammad (pbuh) did not want to be immortalized with paintings or drawings, he thought he would have been prayed to and worshiped, and in our religion we follow no idols or symbols like crosses, or statues, or paintings, only one is worthy of worship, and that is God! We serve none other!

Edited by 3lockad3

So, ultimately you're still saying it's okay to kill for drawings because serial killers and Obama. I heard that before somewhere.

Edited by DarkWanderer

So, ultimately you're still saying it's okay to kill for drawings because serial killers and Obama. I heard that before somewhere.

I'm not being rude at all, but did you read what I said ? NO IT IS NOT!

The only injustice I see that needs to be handled is the attack on the American people, and Bush and Obama carry that injustice, no other. They should be held accountable for war crimes and high treason against their country and others.

If you read what I said above, if it actually did happen, I feel for the security guard injured and I'm glade that all those people were and are safe, even tho they are poking the bear, they have a right to their opinion, as I believe living in a free world is important, as God gave us thinking minds for a reason.

The only thing I said that you maybe took out of its contextual meaning is that I said do not ask for trouble then cry when you get it. If you got to a nightclub and act all solid and are picking fights should that person be coddled and babied when he finds trouble and gets knocked out,,,,,, NOPE. I suggest you read what I wrote again, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you had a long day, or maybe you didn't read it all then you replied. I'm glade (if it did happen) that only the aggressors were killed. Even tho I am Muslim the innocent are more important then evil doers. They did not do that in the name of Islam, they stepped out of the religion. Even when the prophet (pbuh) had assassination attempts on him he showed them mercy and sent them back just as healthy then they were before, possibly better then when they came to him as he may have warmed their hearts with mercy.

I shouldn't even be playing with this game as a muslim, but it is my human side that likes the sport of it. But in real life I probably would not be able to kill. I just do not have it in my heart.

---------- Post added at 14:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

It is never okay to kill innocent, and in the Qu'ran it does state those who do are and will be subject to the hell-fire! So they think they will have many virgins, but awoke in the next consciousness to nothing but brimstone. I hope no virgins, I love my wife and only need her merger with my soul to feel complete.

you wrote putting in one bag serial killers, school shooting and religious freaks

- serial killers - many of them are psychopats - it was noone fault, psychopat is human born with other brain, dammaged brain, it is simply natural born cyco, read about brain functions more, and you will discover that pshyopats are such like from birth, (what "god" would allow cancer of children, what god would allow pshyopats to be born, unles god is satan or simply mobber sadist),

- school shootings - many times victims of abuse, attacks, who simply in US have gun to take revenge, while in EU they commit suicide and their abusers do not pay any price but feel themselves winners while suicide victim is looser in their eyes,

- religious freaks are not victims, how can anyone insult god if god doesn't exist (god, haha, god... and earth is flat, there were no dinosaurs and homo sapiens is not just developped ape)

poke the bear is wrong argument because in secular modern states noone should care about religion, beliefs, and more over sharia ,

poke the bear argument is argument that in secular state we should care about some people who do not belive in Darwin evolution and dinosaurs which see evil in dogs, pigs and bikini - sory, no way, if they want sharia - they should never come to US/EU, if someone wants sharia he should go to Middle East, if he want live with us, he should integrate with us

poke the bear argument is valid only in school shooting you gave, only in this example,

only loving peace religion i know are amish and jehova witness and a buddists, islam is least tollerant religion,

my knowledge on islam i base not only on politically not correct websites, but on facts told by ISAF soldiers who seen how people live in A-stan because ot Taliban who wanted forbid music, dance, even forecast

religions are just mind-control social-egineering tool developed before we had spy-cameras in law enforcement to keep population under control and make them obey "elite" which lives without hard work

and what will you say on quotes of Quran i pasted before - about need to kill infidels, Jews and etc. kiling apostates ?

Edited by vilas