Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

Favorite music video

"Bommerlunder" by Die Toten Hosen is one of my favourites. i saw that one yesterday. it's so shitty! biggrin.gif i really was ROFL tounge.gif

I can't answer with just one:

Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At? (I love freaky shit)

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy & Windowlicker (again, I love freaky shit)

Skatt Brothers - Life at the Outpost (f**kin hilarious, even though it's not meant to be)

Megadeth - Peace Sells

Duran Duran - Girls on Film (hehehe)

Suicidal Tendencies - Possessed to Skate & Trip at the Brain

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 16 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy & Windowlicker (again, I love freaky shit)<span id='postcolor'>

I agreed with you in the last Favourite music video-thread too. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 16 2002,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy & Windowlicker (again, I love freaky shit)<span id='postcolor'>

damn this video rocks! especially the 7min version biggrin.gif

Hmz, Nirvana - MTV unplugged in New York biggrin.gif

I love that! It are a lot of songs but it's just sooooo cool to watch!

Especially if you have the full version! Man, i luuuuuv nirvana!

Sepultura - roots bloody roots

POD - Youth of the nation

Ill nino - Liar

Slipknot - Spit It Out! biggrin.gif

SHAKIRA!!!!!!! no reason *cough*

Disturbed - Stupify

Coldplay - Trouble

Kittie - Pain

Blindside - King of the closet

Busta Rhymes - gimme some more

Korn - ADIDAS

Outkast - The whole world, lol

I haven't watched any for so long now i can't remember many

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 16 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 16 2002,08wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obviously none of you have seen Seventh's "Lifeless" video.  Because that is obviously the winner.  I mean come on the whole thing is flashpoint footage with a couple parts with OFP guys lypsincing.

And to the guy who said Avril Lavigne is hot... take a look at her WITHOUT makeup.

P1010005_jpg.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I hate you Res!  mad.gif  mad.gif

Everyone looks shitty after 3 joints and a few beers...<span id='postcolor'>

Who cares?! I think her music is great. Her album is very good too.

"do the evolution" by pearl jam

shakira's clips (UUUUUNNNDEERRRRRRNNNNEEEEEEEEATTH YOUU CCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOoootheees)

"im my eyes" by sinema

"babooshka" by kate bush (don't ask me why

"petit pull marine" by isabelle adjani

"Äve lÄve toi" by julie pietri

moby's clips (why does my heart feel so bad ? and the others with the little anddrawed character -edit- i know i'm an old senile but .... i like those little drawings)

i love rammstein's "sonne , but i've never seen the video

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 16 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 16 2002,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy & Windowlicker (again, I love freaky shit)<span id='postcolor'>

damn this video rocks! especially the 7min version biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol ... couldn't sleep for 2 weeks after seeing this video smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Windowlicker<span id='postcolor'>

Windowlicker?............ WTF?, LOL

My favorite videos?

Gift Shop - The Tragically Hip

It's a great song, and the video suits it perfectly, lots of wide open spaces, and filmed in black & white.

Everlong - Foo Fighters

Probably my favorite video of all time, it's an awesome song and the video is even better. It runs like a dream sequence, very well done.

Thugs - The Tragically Hip

A video about a bank robbery, filmed in black & white, with lots of lighting effects and slow motion. Very cool indeed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And to the guy who said Avril Lavigne is hot... take a look at her WITHOUT makeup. <span id='postcolor'>

EWWWWW....

LOL Residuum, I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks.

Tyler

I would agree with Othin and put One by Metallica in my top ten, also I would include Jeremy - Pearl Jam, Estranged - Guns n Roses, November Rain - Guns n Roses, Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana, Madonna - Like a Prayer, those will do smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 17 2002,07:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys call yourselves OFP fans.. come on have you SEEN the Lifeless video?  ITS THE GAME THAT WE ARE ON A FORUM DISCUSSING

Traitors, all of you.<span id='postcolor'>

I bought the game the day after I saw that video. But musically speaking, there's better stuff out there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 17 2002,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 17 2002,07:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys call yourselves OFP fans.. come on have you SEEN the Lifeless video?  ITS THE GAME THAT WE ARE ON A FORUM DISCUSSING

I bought the game the day after I saw that video. But musically speaking, there's better stuff out there.<span id='postcolor'>

Where do you find this video? Is it anywhere on the net in MP/RV format or any other format?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 17 2002,16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do you find this video?  Is it anywhere on the net in MP/RV format or any other format?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Lifeless video (62 MB)

It's a self-playing exe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 17 2002,16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 17 2002,10wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 17 2002,07:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys call yourselves OFP fans.. come on have you SEEN the Lifeless video?  ITS THE GAME THAT WE ARE ON A FORUM DISCUSSING

I bought the game the day after I saw that video. But musically speaking, there's better stuff out there.<span id='postcolor'>

Where do you find this video?  Is it anywhere on the net in MP/RV format or any other format?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

that's exactly the reason why i didn't see it yet. does someone have a DL-link for the video??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 17 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that's exactly the reason why i didn't see it yet. does someone have a DL-link for the video??<span id='postcolor'>

*ahem* (look two posts up) smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 17 2002,10:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Windowlicker.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

this is sick!!!! tounge.gif

i've almost puked when i saw the video the first time. the second time i couldn't stop laughing biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 17 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 17 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that's exactly the reason why i didn't see it yet. does someone have a DL-link for the video??<span id='postcolor'>

*ahem* (look two posts up) smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol you posted faster than me smile.gif

THX anyway smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 17 2002,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is sick!!!!  tounge.gif

i've almost puked when i saw the video the first time. the second time i couldn't stop laughing biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol I'm gonna have to look for a download to that video, but goddamn it guys stop posting that damn pic! biggrin.gif I'm in a lab and I get the feeling the people behind me are starting to wonder about me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 17 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm in a lab and I get the feeling the people behind me are starting to wonder about me.<span id='postcolor'>

maybe they just look at you because you don't work tounge.gif