I don't know if anyone is interested in this though I was considering making a 2022 extension for WW4 with some old RHS tanks and some in game with a few + and Z markings on them, maybe some Ukrainian variants of the "National Troops" from the WW4 Extension with Yellow/Blue arm/helmet bands and a Ukraine map set around the Donetsk front.

I lost my original 2001 version of OFP (required for Buldozer), or more rightly my PC doesn't have a CD drive anymore so modelling new objects with o2 is out so it will mostly be a few texture changes and a bit of the old WrpTool and config writing. I've just reinstalled Arma so will need to reinstall the old tools like TexPathSwap, PaaTool and the Photoshop Pac/Paa Utility, shouldn't be a great undertaking though can probably get it done in a few days. 

On 10/15/2022 at 9:17 PM, feats-of-strength said:

I lost my original 2001 version of OFP (required for Buldozer), or more rightly my PC doesn't have a CD drive anymore so modelling new objects with o2 is out

I stopped modding the game over a year ago. But I've done most of my work in blender for the past few years. Only using O2light to finalize lods for geometry and maybe a few other edits. But modeling, UVs, textures and painting were all done inside blender.

If that's not something you're interested in, you could also try O2PE and direct3D rendering. It's not perfect, but you should be able to view the textures in the viewports. Providing you have the P: drive set up.

wqpVWvL.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2022 at 4:56 PM, Macser said:

I stopped modding the game over a year ago. But I've done most of my work in blender for the past few years. Only using O2light to finalize lods for geometry and maybe a few other edits. But modeling, UVs, textures and painting were all done inside blender.

If that's not something you're interested in, you could also try O2PE and direct3D rendering. It's not perfect, but you should be able to view the textures in the viewports. Providing you have the P: drive set up.

wqpVWvL.png

Thanks, I found quite an active discord for OFP so have managed to get Buldozer working on their advice.

Someone already has made a Ukraine war mod on the Cyrillic side of the community I also discovered and they have done an absolutely epic job. I'm not sure if it's Russian or Ukranian made though it has some anti-war billboards in it so it doesn't seem biased. If you install this and you don't have a Russian language installation of Arma CWC/OFP you need to delete the Stringtables.cvx file in the Bin folder of the mod and everything will appear in English.