teeha

GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggles

I think I know what it is. Let me start looking! Why it would be doing that in first person... Well. I'll look into that too.

---------- Post added at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 ----------

Looks like it's fixed! @Arsenalw80 - I wasn't able to replicate that no matter what I tried. Tell me if it continues with the version i'm uploading right now.

---------- Post added at 03:24 ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 ----------

Here's the updated link guys! Test it out and let me know if you run into more problems.

https://www.mediafire.com/?shgzsunq9z5giml

Will do, I'll edit this post once I test it.

EDIT: The strap in first person issue appears to be one of my mods causing it(Not sure which one.) I switched to vanilla arma 3 and the strap disappeared in first person. Still no texture for me though. It did throw up an error which it did not do previously.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/535122410286343377/5C9D0A1C77B6CCAA4E56C7A6CCA83EAB87626C70/

Might help narrow down the problem?

Edited by Arsenalw80

Success! Texture shows up for me now. I'll run some more tests with some mods and see if mods cause any other bugs. Thanks for working on it so quickly Teeha!

Of course! You guys have been waiting for too long and it needed to be done! Bug test the heck out of them and see if you can find any problems. :)

I'll look into why that is. Incompatibilities are never good!

It seems to bug out with a few uniform mods. It happens with South zagorian uniforms, TRYKs uniforms(Non Arma 3 Models) and East versus west uniforms. Perfectly fine on normal uniforms though. Only happens while wearing those uniforms.

EDIT: Further investigation on it. It only happens when wearing uniforms that use non-A3 models.

Edited by Arsenalw80

Not sure why this would be but ill download and test tomorrow.

Well, for me only the RECON verson (and all sub versions) doesn´t show up (it has an icon on inventory, it works as NVG, but there´s no visible 3D model), the Black and Default (and subversions with or without batteries) are OK! (and using Modded uniforms/gears or not doesn´t change this outcome... the Recon version seems to ahve some config messed up)

cheers!

;2768220']Well' date=' for me only the RECON verson (and all sub versions) doesn´t show up (it has an icon on inventory, it works as NVG, but there´s no visible 3D model), the Black and Default (and subversions with or without batteries) are OK! (and using Modded uniforms/gears or not doesn´t change this outcome... the Recon version seems to ahve some config messed up)

cheers![/quote']

Teeha make sure the path to model is correct in the config, and the proper model name is listed in model.cfg

Great release and fix(apdate) please change for the three circle or a version almost fused together The effect is more realistic and immersive, this is rock release!:yay:

;2768220']Well' date=' for me only the RECON verson (and all sub versions) doesn´t show up (it has an icon on inventory, it works as NVG, but there´s no visible 3D model), the Black and Default (and subversions with or without batteries) are OK! (and using Modded uniforms/gears or not doesn´t change this outcome... the Recon version seems to ahve some config messed up)

cheers![/quote']

Recon versions are working as intended for me. They only show the 3d model when activated. Go third person and you'll see them.

is very cool addition

2014-09-04_00003.jpg

there is a plan for a green version?

Man that battery box irritates me on those opfor helmets. I'll make an "opfor" vanilla placement version and send it to teeha(I don't play vanilla so I never tested those style helmets)

A green version is easy ;)

Black model is to black isnt it?

Anyway, REALLY nice mod this, love it!

Man that battery box irritates me on those opfor helmets.

Ye, and is too small.

Comparation-GPNVG-18-PVG-18.jpg

The recon model shouldn't show up until you have them enabled as arsenal has said.

Should help me. I'll look into it further right now

---------- Post added at 03:42 ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 ----------

Updated link. Try this.

https://www.mediafire.com/?bevst7pzbp2ikck

My dream finally came true.

I dedicate my sincere thanks to you.

Test with

+ Massi DEVGRU

+ NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

+ RH M4-M16

http://img01.militaryblog.jp/usr/w/o/r/worldlydesires/gpnvg18_mod_026_001.jpg (138 kB)

gpnvg18_mod_026_002.jpg

http://img01.militaryblog.jp/usr/w/o/r/worldlydesires/gpnvg18_mod_026_003.jpg (298 kB)

Thank you very much.

Everything looks great now, and thank you so much for this excellent addon.

Only one error that I've noticed so far, and please pay no mind to the uniform being worn, I took the screenshot while a mod was active, but tested again without any mods except this and CBA and still had same error.

arma32014-09-0411-03-49-77_zps3055ee69.jpg

Thanks again for all your (and everyone involved) work towards this masterpiece. :)

That error is probably from one of the glass rvmats I used way back during initial testing. Not sure how it snuck in there

I have sent teeha the solution. Will be corrected next update

Edited by WarLord554