Sign in to follow this  
call_911

RIP Robin Williams

Buyw3KdCEAAuKU-.jpg

I've been sobbing for the last two hours. There are no words for the sorrow I feel.

I just keep going back to this clip. His verse was long and beautiful and sad and happy and everything all at once. His verse inspired millions, and made so many smile, or laugh, or cry. The world is a much darker place without him, and he will be missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq_XBP3NrBo

yep, he was an amazing guy, who despite all his suffering brought a lot of fun, joy and deep sentiments to people everywhere. An arma player too!

RIP dude.

Edited by eggbeast

He was a great actor and I grow up with his movies, my favorite Good Will Hunting. It felt weird to read about his dead today.

R.I.P.

Damn.. my favorite comedian of my childhood. Shame he had such a difficult time privately. This is indeed a huge loss. :(

Great actor, and a sad loss. It shows that depression is an illness that has to be taken seriously.

:(

Dug up an old thread from 2009 to lighten the mood. (Very Robin Williams and Arma related.)

He was such a characteristic actor, huge loss..

Check out movie "Insomnia" from 2002 with Al Pacino and Robin Williams. Excellent role by two great actors and chance to see dark character played Robin Williams. One of my favorite movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbeKqA36j6A

Sad news indeed. I loved his comedic talent, but I especially loved those roles were he showed some of his serious side...I always love it when a comedian can play all types of roles and be convincing in it. He was one of the Great.

Damn.. my favorite comedian of my childhood. Shame he had such a difficult time privately. This is indeed a huge loss. :(

My thought exactly... another part of my childhood just passed away... may he RIP :icon_sad: