Sign in to follow this  
Raid

M1A1 MBT A2 Port

It is old news.

Here is fresh: http://leanermoreagileabct.com/pdfs/Abrams_brochure.pdf

;)

I guess nobody is looking at the pictures. Oh well.

I look, and I say, nice.

However BIS models are imperfect, and I doubt you would wish to modify them so they could be closer to reality, no?

I guess nobody is looking at the pictures. Oh well.

Pictures are good, but I will be more happy when it says V1.7 released :P

I was surprised to see nobody commenting on the Classified Picture.

I was surprised to see nobody commenting on the Classified Picture.

is it a special treat? maybe a hood ornament of a penguin? or maybe, A loudspeaker so we can play music as we can go into battle!

I don't know. But I was more interested in the changed tank model of the M1A2 you showed in the pictures. I just assumed the classified image was just a cool image for the others just to say your giving us a sneak peak at your progress.

And yes me and Unit757 were slightly drooling over the pictures ;)

I suspect it's something to do with whoever is driving it. Or, something on the upper hull. Either way. gib tanks nao.

I suspect it's something to do with whoever is driving it. Or, something on the upper hull. Either way. gib tanks nao.

lol. Like i said. Hood Ornament :yay:

However BIS models are imperfect, and I doubt you would wish to modify them so they could be closer to reality, no?

I have done my best without having to remodel anything.

To be honest, in order to bring them up to "today's standards", you'd probably have to start from scratch anyways. However, this is a direct A2 port, not a dedicated Abrams mod for A3 so to speak, so model quality really has no relevance.

dem classifieds though

Gets you thinking ay.

Still going with something to do with the driver, since the other pictures don't show anything out of the ordinary in that area.

Edit - HD texture of everything but the tracks?

Edited by Unit757

You sir, Are my hero, I am really looking forward to this update It's going to feel good to have the M1A2 back.

Almost ready for V1.7 just waiting on a few things from someone. Shame I can't give you all an exact date.

Almost ready for V1.7 just waiting on a few things from someone. Shame I can't give you all an exact date.

cant wait. Thank you, once again for this port. Your work is now an essential part of our comunity's main mission.

I'm guessing the classified is the driver can turn out?? :confused: Wild guess, but none the less still excited for this update.

I'm guessing the classified is the driver can turn out?? :confused: Wild guess, but none the less still excited for this update.

the driver already can

lel, someone doesn't read the Changes Log. :D

so the M1A2 is going in, thats good, now maybe you can make a M1A3 with 2035 specs, and have a custom modeled commander's turret that looks like the Mk30s in A3, or like the regular A3 turrets on the Hunter

so the M1A2 is going in, thats good, now maybe you can make a M1A3 with 2035 specs, and have a custom modeled commander's turret that looks like the Mk30s in A3, or like the regular A3 turrets on the Hunter

You have a custom modeled version of a M1A3 variant? Awesome!

You have a custom modeled version of a M1A3 variant? Awesome!

i said he should make, i didnt save have

i said he should make, i didnt save have

ah. Well he has said he can't model one himself, so he needs someone to model it for him.

ah. Well he has said he can't model one himself, so he needs someone to model it for him.

That is a bold statement. I believe I stated "As for the Mine clearing tank. If you can provide a model I might" so please don't make such statements if you don't remember what someone said correctly.

P.s. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178698-AWSM-L115A3-by-Raid

That is a bold statement. I believe I stated "As for the Mine clearing tank. If you can provide a model I might" so please don't make such statements if you don't remember what someone said correctly.

P.s. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178698-AWSM-L115A3-by-Raid

My sincere apologies Raid. I assumed too much in your other post.