Sign in to follow this  

Resistance buglist

sometimes when you fly high enough at night you can see the sun in the sky.

lol its like looking waaaaaaaaay across the earth

2 more bugs...

- The player sometimes invicible when standing behind a glass

(seen on 3rd person view)

- The pilots on east choppers (HIND&MI) can't be harmed with bullets even tho you spend the entire mag of m60 on them (the glass brake but nothing could harm those guys...well instead an rpg ofcourse)

foreach command usually does not work as desired

"_x <condition>" count array <condition> also does not work properly

foreach example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_tempText = "SAFE";

"_x setBehaviour _tempText" forEach pArray; <span id='postcolor'>

does not work pArray is array of 40 men

count example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">((_x knowsAbout (vehicle _Player) > 0) count _aroundValid) > 0))<span id='postcolor'>_aroundValid is array of west east or resistance soldiers

EDIT: I meant </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">("_x knowsAbout (vehicle _Player) > 0" count _aroundValid) > 0))<span id='postcolor'>

that doesn't work either

ok this one of the most annoying bugs i found:

=>sometimes after i issue a command, my radio doesn't work, i can hear only static, and i can't give any orders.

=>because my radio doesn't work, if my people die it is not reported, and in one of the missions where you have to get away with whole your team (because of the gunships), computer still thinks that my men are alive and have not made it to the extraction point wink.gif

- Boat have 2 cannon gun and shot on 1...

- Some grey or black triangles inside the vehicles...

- UH chopper Artillery have some bugs when you zoom -

I dont know if BIS can fix this but the island Nogova has many editing bugs.. For example.. There is a house near a town (I think its the one with the big rock courtyard.) Anyway. The house is up on a set hill. If you look at it there is a log cabbin blended into it.. It looks like the level editors were arguing over what house should be on the hill and put 2 insidew eachother just so they could bolth be happy. biggrin.gif J/K

And the bridge segments is really missaligned, and the road on the opposite side of Davle is missaligned with the bridge.

I know I know... Ive taken it to myself that this island is a masterpiece and it took forever to make. And it was really hard to do. But.... Gargh the bugs are annoying... There are also gates with no fences attached to them... Oh and that Dock bug is really bad..

Anyway thnx for the Addon BIS ! Just a few more patches and this game is complete ! biggrin.gif

Sits down and dreams of Inependence Lost. biggrin.gif

I have done some cleaning of this thread now. I'll repeat and explain the rules once again.

This thread is not for:

1) asking for new features

2) discussing how to optimize the speed of ofp

3) troubleshooting (crashes, hardware bugs)

For 1) we have a OFP wish list in the "General" forum.

For 2) we have several threads both in "Resistance" and troubleshooting

For 3) we have a troubleshooting forum.

The purpose of this thread is to give BIS a list of game related bugs so that they can fix it in future patches.

Please stick to these rules as we will all benifit from them smile.gif

new bug from last night:

if u take a MM1 and goggles... When u put the goggles and after switch to MM1 u will not fire MM1 *instead u see the animation but no nades will come out*, u must reload the MM1 to ve weapon ready

(notice i was prone near a water *but i tried in the normal ground=same result))

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sphinx @ Aug. 13 2002,02:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the bridge segments is really missaligned, and the road on the opposite side of Davle is missaligned with the bridge.<span id='postcolor'>

Only because you have terrain detail set to normal or high. Try to set it at very low. wink.gif

I have several things I noticed when working on TWMN.

1. Cessna planes trying to take off at main Nogova airport do some stupid manouver at 3/4 length of the runway and sometimes explode on the ground. They turn 90 degrees to the right (East), sometimes they survive and take off at 90 degrees, fly to the East for 100m then turn sharply back West... then eventually go to their waypoint to the North. (North is their first waypoint and it's in the take off direction of the Airport)

***2. Cycle does not seem to work well, many units sit at the waypoint before cycle and that's it.

3. After saving/loading a mission, fuel stations seem to run out of fuel, I'm 80% sure it's from the save not vehicles tanking up.

4. Various other save / load problems, such as </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"value/" is not a class ("id" accessed)<span id='postcolor'> and </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cannot load 'Users\bn880\Saved\missions\Res-Working.noe\continue.fps'. Error 'No entry' at '/GameState/Variables/Item48/data.value.Item0'.<span id='postcolor'>it causes a close to windows...

confused.gif

Item 48 is a UNUH60 from the UN addon 1.75. If it matters.

Anyway, I don't know how many of these are caused by my mission and how many are Resistance issues so I just put them up.

*** Cycle does work, however a guy on a perfectly good Jawa does not know how to turn around 180 degrees on the main brick road in Lipany. He just turns his wheel to the left to go back North as he is facing South, but he will not move. His engine runs but he can't go while stopped.

BIS has to do something about the bridge, When on Aware or danger.. they dont think the bridge exists.. thats why they dont cross it..

I dunno if this has already been mentioned ( i can't be bothered sifting through 17 pages) but theres something wrong with the setunitpos and dofire commands.

For example I have a script which uses dofire to make a unit fire on a member of an array. But it wasnt working despite the fact that an exact replica of it was. Why? Because of this bug. It wasnt until a similar thing happened in my outro that i realised what the h*ll was going on. This bug is responsible for hair loss on a teenage boy.

So if anyone is having problems with the dofire command its because you are using setunitpos. Try it again without it.

here is the script which doesnt work when the units are lying down:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">_targeter= _this select 0

_targeter setcombatmode "red"

_targeter setbehaviour "combat"

#police

_baddy=[driver1,driver2,driver3,driver4,cargo1,cargo2,cargo3,cargo4]

#loop1

_badd=_baddy select (random 8)

~0.01

? not (alive _badd):goto "loop1"

_targeter reveal _badd

_targeter dofire _badd

@not (alive _badd)

~0.01

goto "loop1"<span id='postcolor'>

Surprisingly though it does work when i retry from the last saved point. BIS please fix this!

Ooh and someone probably has mentioned this but when you have selected multiple men and click for them to move to there they end up running away. Thats annoying too! mad.gif

8) PEACE

I've found one more bugs...

Dunno why but i think OFPR got plenty of bugs around Units &vehicles damage system.

- Unit's In UH60 cargo CANNOT get hit, And it seems their damage status is linked to the chopper stat....so theres no way to snipe/hit the cargo..unless you damage the chopper first...and like wise you shoot the chopper and the cargo will share the damage too.

It seems quite funny when you go full auto with machine gun and aimed at the cargo seats and nobody get hit or you shoot the choppers tail section and the cargo get hit confused.gif

(in OFP the bullets hit detection is just fine...and btw in OFPR the guy who sit in the inner row always get damaged first)

when a tree has been knocked down, AI seems to be able to see through the fallen branches like it isn't there.

Anything that is calssified as a mounted MG has a great big light on at night.

Before you say: "Its night! Its supposed to have a light!" the light floats in thin air and won't go off unless your in it. I don't belive M2s have a mounted searchlight.

1.) I wonder , why are the FFAR rockets beeing fired from the TOW laucher on the AH-1 Cobra!?! Thats a BUG that was already present in OFP v.1.46!!!

FFARfromTOW.jpg

FlipeR

Wow, reading through this whole thread was pretty tough tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tanks seem to be on ice when moving down a hill.  Very easy to simulate.<span id='postcolor'>

They dont seem to be on ice, of course the tank will slide downhill, the grip isnt perfect.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bizon aim is poor (for some reason)<span id='postcolor'>

Its probably meant to be that way, all guns arent as accurate as the M21 or Dragunov...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If AT or RPG's fired at and empty M1A1, then player boards the  M1A1 no Dammage is recorded, I suspect this is only applicable to the M1A1 because it can survive three RPG's, but I've not tested the T80.<span id='postcolor'>

The M1A1 doesnt show any damage from one RPG even if Ur inside it when the RPG hits, this is because the RPG does so little damage to the M1A1, if you shoot with an AT4 the status of the area it hit will be a little more grayish.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NEW -> As for the grenade/smoke bug there's a the same problem with the grenade launcher for the grenade and the flare... if u load one u must shot (ie u cant swtich to other ammo).<span id='postcolor'>

If I have a grenade in the M203 I can switch to flare, if I have flare loaded I can switch to grenade.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">With a pistol actively equipped, you can run forever without hearing the heavy breathing sound or suffering from decreased aim.<span id='postcolor'>

This is probably because you run slower with while sprinting with a pistol then sprinting with a riffle(wich is very crazy).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This isn't actually a bug, rather a small "error" in config.bin. Resistance LAW soldier carries RPG launcher & ammo. Now it's not bad, but because all Resistance ammo boxes & trucks carry LAW missiles it doesn't make any sence.<span id='postcolor'>

Resistance get most of theire equipment off dead ruskies thats why they have RPG, maybe it should be called RPG soldier and not LAW soldier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i have noticed when you have your  side arm drawn and you go to pick up a flag from the pole you dont have to bend down and wait to get it.  just  select  "take flag" and then run off and then you will get the flag.<span id='postcolor'>

I have to bend down and wait for the flag to come down even if I am holding a pistol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1) Cannot seem to drop the RPG if it is the last weapon I am carrying.<span id='postcolor'>

You have to be holding the weapon to drop it, U cant drop it if its on your back.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1) I can't seem to shoot parashutists (yes, it's sick, I know...    ) but it would be nice to have the option.<span id='postcolor'>

Its not sick that you want to be able to shoot them, I want it too. Now the only way U can kill a guy in a parachute is to crash into him with a plane or slice him with the heli rotors, that isnt less sick tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2. Jumping off roof of building 8 stories high causes a bum knee at most, you can still walk around. 8 stories would be instant death in most cases, at best you'd live with out being able to walk.<span id='postcolor'>

always die when jumping off those tall houses unless I land on a tree.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. Civilian Police officers and officers in police jeeps cannot cause a end mission when useing a trigger.<span id='postcolor'>

Just make a trigger activated by civilian present and type:End #1. I just tried it and it ended.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3. And as everyone stated, AI won't cross bridge.<span id='postcolor'>

They can cross the bridge, they just arent very good at it, try setting them to safe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The fact you can't put NVG's, Mines or satchels into trucks..<span id='postcolor'>

or Binoculars

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Seems to be some problem in picking up satchels/mines from crates/trucks. It says Taking Ammo and it disappears from the source (crate/truck), but I do not carry it - nothing in the gear list, and no option to place in the action menu.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe someone used addweaponcargo ["Pipebomb",#] ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i found  a bug:when using the editor and you insert an Empty MotorBike and then Preview it and go and get on the bike your guy's shadow won't show up on the bike but if you insert the bike with a man already on it his shadow will show up when on the bike.... <span id='postcolor'>

I dont have that problem, I can see my own shadow if I get on an empty bike and I can see the shadow of a guy on a bike since the mission start.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It seems AI has a tendency to not fire at all and just stand there looking dumb sometimes.<span id='postcolor'>

They are probably trying to find something to target or trying to target something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In multiplayer games, choppers sometimes do not show on all clients...this is to say that a person can get into a helicopter and fly  directly over you and on some occasions it will look as though he is not even there to some clients

<span id='postcolor'>

This is called desync and its no bug...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the mission editor if you place a civilian plane inside one of the aircraft hangars it can't get out!  The hangar doors are not wide enough for the wingspan!?!  You have thought they'd have tested this wouldn't you? <span id='postcolor'>

Nope, the doors arent wide enough, if they were like 0.25 meter wider it would be possible to fit a cessna between them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2) AT soldiers have to get really close to engage armor....and sometimes end up dying before they get a shot.<span id='postcolor'>

I got my AT soldier to engage without order from 350 meters

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On a side note.....why can't people just list bugs in a mature way.  Seems like people take this game too personal.  Listing bugs in a mature way will most likely get them fixed quicker or atleast more attention to them**  Saying it sucks or is crap doesn't help BIS at all.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">V80 in rats nest mission: the screen wobbles and shakes a lot!.<span id='postcolor'>

The V80 does wobble alot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you tell an rpg soldier to engage a tank, if he kills the crew but not the tank he'll continue firing until the tank is destroyed <span id='postcolor'>

I played Bomberman 2 days ago and when the crew in the T72 was dead Bravo Team stoped firing at it and left it at orange status.(I guess its possible they ran out of LAW but I dont think so)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">AI using AA as AT is okay.  Gotta do what you gotta do.  Enemy tanks need to be destroyed, so he uses it.<span id='postcolor'>

Its ok til you have a Mi-24 over your head that wount go away.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the mission "Trap", the penultimate mission, I ordered my men to board the T55's there. They started firing at the approaching T72 and BMP 1000m away (! and I could see NOTHING.<span id='postcolor'>

The tanks have radars you know...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The the gunner of an M2 gets killed, he doesn't fall and die like normal.  He just becomes a dead body laying on the ground.  There is no imbetween.  The second he dies he is on the ground without transition.<span id='postcolor'>

I think this is what they did to fix the problem with the M2 gunners not falling down til 5 secs after they died(before resistance).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since installing the game, whenever I click Prefernces and then click start the game doesnt load up says the Wrong CD is In.  Though if I just select play it works fine.<span id='postcolor'>

I think that when U click start while in preferenses it tries to start the original game and not resistance.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Using a Tank or BMP in a uphill sometimes often it goes to slow!<span id='postcolor'>

Have U driven a tank uphill IRL?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bizon magazine is named just "Bizon" in the action menu.

You can see something like that:

Drop SVD Dragunov

Drop SVD Dragunov Mag

Drop Bizon

Drop Bizon

Actually, one of them means "Drop Bizon Mag" and acts accordingly. But you must always guess which is which.<span id='postcolor'>

I doubt that your action menu will ever show that U can drop both Dragunov and Bizon at the same time...anyway the the gun is on top and the magazine is under. I agree that this should be fixed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bug: If you put a weapon into a vehicle or container then the ammo for that weapon ceases to exist. You often don't notice if the container already has some of that ammo in it. (Try putting an RPG nh75 that you have rockets for into an empty truck then taking it out again - you now have 0 rockets)<span id='postcolor'>

This is because the crate cant fit anymore, you shouldnt even be able to put the gun to the crate/vehicle, try placing a crate with "clearmagazinecargo this" and then put the LAWLauncher in and take it out, there will now be 3 LAWs. I agree that this should be fixed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One night I was playing radishville run (You have to get from the airport to the castle on everon to win, before eastern choppers hunt you down).  Someone on my team (resistance who have to escape) tried taking the hidden cessna to the hidden choppers so he could take out enemies.  But a team member (A new guy)  Locked on with an AA rocket and blew that cessna out of the sky.  He was about 1km out.  He died over 100 times i belive before I fianally escaped to the castle and ended the mission.<span id='postcolor'>

Its because of the really stupid way of respawning the guy who made the mission chose, the best way is to respawn at a marker or in a group member, not where U just died, thats just stupid...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">in the pre-mission "gear" screen I had one PK in my pool.

I put it to a medic, but he wasn't able to take it somehow?<span id='postcolor'>

Medics cant carry heavy weapons.

As you can see many of the posts are not actual bugs, they are just things that people dont understand why they are the way they are. Plz dont post things as buggs just because they are not the way you want them to be or you dont understand why it is the way it is.

Some buggs I would like to add:

1. BIS, U got the left side and the right side of the vehicles mixed up, shoot the LEFT tire on a jeep and it will start turning RIGHT. If you shoot the RIGHT track of a tank til its red, the LEFT track will stop working. When U stand still and turn the tank to the LEFT, the LEFT track will spin FORWARD and the RIGHT one will spin BACKWARDS.

2. Some objects are bigger then they look, U can crash into a rock when it looks like Ur 1 meter away from it.

Try crashing into object 70628 in Gf41 from the west (on Nogova). This is just an example its not the only one.

3. Vehices engines stop working when they are upside down.

4. When a tank is upside down, get in as driver, use manual fire and fire with the first mouse button, enjoy the ride tounge.gif

You can get high enough speed to bounce on the water and get enough altitude to pass the first 2 layers of clouds or more, the speed is probably about as fast as a rocket. This is a very cool bug though so I dont want it removed biggrin.gif

I think there were more but this is all I cant think about now that hasnt already been mentioned.

Ok it was about as fast as a Carl Gustav/AT4...1100km/h, pretty damn fast for a tank I must say...

Another bug.

When you have killed teammates and are considdered a renegade the group leader will still tell you where you can get ammo when U run low.

When you are team leader and have killed 2+ teammates and are considdered a renegade they will still follow your commands.

You can tell your group to hold fire and you can kill as many groupmembers as you want, but as soon as you tell them to fire at will they will kill you. This is very silly tounge.gif

I found another Bug concerning the tanks.

When you are turning a tank on the spot, the lower wheels are turning in the wrong direction. It happens with all tanks.

And a question. How can i command a teammate using a plane or a tank to attack a civilian target (house for example)?

Emperus

the damn harbours....

you float like 1m above the actual thing... even cars drive on an invisible road above the harbour.

mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Tanks seem to be on ice when moving down a hill. Very easy to simulate.

They dont seem to be on ice, of course the tank will slide downhill, the grip isnt perfect.<span id='postcolor'>

No it won't, not as much as in OFP. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

With a pistol actively equipped, you can run forever without hearing the heavy breathing sound or suffering from decreased aim.

This is probably because you run slower with while sprinting with a pistol then sprinting with a riffle(wich is very crazy).

<span id='postcolor'>

Which is a "bug", u should get tired anyway.

2. Jumping off roof of building 8 stories high causes a bum knee at most, you can still walk around. 8 stories would be instant death in most cases, at best you'd live with out being able to walk.

always die when jumping off those tall houses unless I land on a tree.

<span id='postcolor'>

Depends on how you jump, I agree u should not survive...

3. And as everyone stated, AI won't cross bridge.

They can cross the bridge, they just arent very good at it, try setting them to safe.

<span id='postcolor'>

Thay have many problems with it... at least we have the bridge.

2) AT soldiers have to get really close to engage armor....and sometimes end up dying before they get a shot.

<span id='postcolor'>

Ai seem to like short ditances I agree. There is also a problem identyfying targets to the AI. U see it, but can't do squat to let the OFP engine know you do.

AI using AA as AT is okay. Gotta do what you gotta do. Enemy tanks need to be destroyed, so he uses it.

Its ok til you have a Mi-24 over your head that wount go away.

<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe that's a joke, but when htere is a tank and u want it destroyed, u bet u are going to use the AA as a last resort.

Using a Tank or BMP in a uphill sometimes often it goes to slow!

Have U driven a tank uphill IRL?

<span id='postcolor'>

Have you?

3. Vehices engines stop working when they are upside down.

<span id='postcolor'>

Belive it or not, pumps will suck in air upside down. In many cases.

Bugs? Well, then u can consider choppers spinning their blades upside down on the ground a bug. And chopper blades hitting the ground or trees and not causing damage a bug. I'll wait a while for the next versions of CPU's until everything works perfectly, so that I don't get 5fps.

smile.gif

ooooh i keep on finding more of these damn things  wink.gif

if you are an engineer and place mines the mines look like mines - if you have an engineer under your command and u tell him to place a mine, he places what looks like satchel charges - ummmm - whats going on?

didnt check if it still worked like a mine tho.

confused.gif

oh and one more - the resistance repair trucks still dont work - thats a BUG from like 1.46 confused.gif

that really should have been sorted by now shouldnt it?

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Aug. 19 2002,12wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

2) AT soldiers have to get really close to engage armor....and sometimes end up dying before they get a shot.

<span id='postcolor'>

Ai seem to like short ditances I agree. There is also a problem identyfying targets to the AI. U see it, but can't do squat to let the OFP engine know you do.<span id='postcolor'>

I take it back, all you have to do us use the reveal button. It worked wonders for me, being a commander is now 10x more fun.

This isnt a very big bug but when you tell one of your men to drop NVGs the NVGs he drops are binoculars. I dont really mind it all that much...Just thought i would let u know.