Sign in to follow this  

Resistance buglist

turned-out crew of T-72 is not hurt, when T-72 (turret) hit by RPG-75. They just turn in and start attacking you.

When flying with two helicopters in multiplayer (non-dedicated server) my friend and me detected following problem:

He's aiming at let's say 270° - fires his rockets (no matter if FFARs or Hellfires) - the rockets hit the correct spot, but from my point of view the rockets seem to fly e.g. at 150°

Tested on two maps with OH-58, AH-1, AH-64 - no change :-(

you can "move" a LST by taking e.g. an OH-58 Kiowa - fly behind the LST, hover over the HeliPad at the end of the ship and start moving forward.

You'll fly through some parts of the ship and "hit" the main part. But your heli won't crash - it'll just take some damage and this way you can accelerate the LST up to 60mph

dark-green "horizon-error" when using "60 setRain 1" and flying in an blackhawk at 200m. Visiblity drops/rain starts and the dark-green "horizon-error" between sky and ground, which could be seen before patch (don't know exactly) 1.29 or so, appears.

DOUBLE OBJECT-ID'S

I found on Nogova-Map some static Items which has the same Object-Id! I noticed that some items like railings has the same ID than some forest-squares. I'm not sure, but i think that only forest-squares and  normal items (no forest-squares) can have double ID's.

I don't know if this problem exist also on the other maps

For Example: (ID's: 1381 and 1382)

Some of the railings (Position FH62) on the hill with the church near the bridge has the same ID than some forest-Squares (Position IE23/IE24) in NE of Nogova!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Aug. 31 2002,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">multiplayer is unbalanced. russians have far better vehicles.<span id='postcolor'>

Last time I checked this was a bugglist, its up the whoever makes the map to balance it.

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

unbalancement is a thing that needs to be fixed too... but its true, map designers are able to balance it a bit. besides almost nobody does it actually, in a good vehicle map you need to have repair and reammo trucks/stations. so you give the Hind less health and the M1A1 too. the Hip gets less ammo etc etc (you cant edit the reload time of the T72 or the firepower of it, which is the main reason its much better then the M60). and then the people drive to the trucks/stations and get them repaired and rearmed to full. yea thats a perfect solution... next time think a bit.

Poss Problem not bug - it seems that pistol equipped troops switch to sidearms when close to enemy/in built up areas. No problem except they'll often seem to sit there and switch back and forth, becoming sitting ducks. Took a squad of KSK from the HK Pack up against standard soviets - squad got wiped out cos they kept pausing to draw pistols, put them away, shoot with rifle then back to pistol. Any way to tone this down short of removing the pistols??

Put one of every vehicle into a multiplayer match in the hands of capable players, you will find that it all balances out in the end

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet.

When playing as the commander of an M60 tank, when turned in, no units appear in the forward viewport, no even trees or bushes, only the terrain.

we need a patch, especially for the supply deleting bug. I havent been able to play OFPR since a week after it came it

Supply deleting bug.

Couldn't agree more.

I think it is absolutely disgusting that a game which pretty much revolves around ammo collection & retention has been left with this bug for so long.

I'm now stuck not even 8 missions into the campaign because yet again (3rd time) I have lost all of my weapons, weapons I need to continue with any chance of success.

For god sake, Patch the bug ASAP.

Al

If you get the supply deletion bug, which I agree should be fixed (very disgusting behaviour by BIS), you can get your supplies back by reverting to the previous cutscene before your current mission. You don't lose anything, and you usually get your supplies back fully intact.

Have the bug been mentioned concerning rockets in multiplayer looks like being shot in a weird angle?

Such as rpg, law and ffars?

Hi all,

Heres a few more things that would be nice to have fixed:

1.After respawning you should come back with more than 30 rounds total in you gun.

2.the bug where when you look through glass at other soldiers some of they're body if not all of it dissapears.

3.you should be able to carry more than 3 M203 Grenade Rounds.

4.Parachutes should not smoke when Destroyed.

5.when you go to pick up a weapon from a dead body it should tell you how much ammo is in it before you pick it up{Example LAW Rocket/RPG}that way you don't waste time picking up a Rpg without any ammo for it.

6.at the mission select screen it should give a brief description of the mission so you don't have to go into a mission to find out what you have to do.

7.Add new sounds for going through bushes/Rain etc.

8.Add More Farm Vehicals such as A Haywagon that you could hide in to avoid Patrols and such..

Well thats all i can think of now.... tounge.giftounge.gif

Since the patch is now in such a late-stage development that no new fixes will be added, I'll unpin and lock this thread.

Closing smile.gif