Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack

lol no worries.

Certainly save you some HDD space to just use 1 :-)

Why you say in Armaholic the map "ToraBora" is included? Where can i find this map then?

Why you say in Armaholic the map "ToraBora" is included? Where can i find this map then?

Maps

This mod does not contain a map! You have to download maps by your own, from Armaholic of PWS or whatever you want and put it into ArmA 3 folder and run like other mods.

List of supported maps:

- Clafghan

- Fallujah

- FATA

- Namalsk (Only map)

- Podagorsk

- Thirsk

- Thirsk Winter

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tora+Bora+Arma

There is serious clipping issues in the main town on FATA, I call that unplayable by far, maybe something to take a look at, or maybe take it off the list..

Nice mod tho!

There is serious clipping issues in the main town on FATA, I call that unplayable by far, maybe something to take a look at, or maybe take it off the list..

Nice mod tho!

Change to AIA TP,

So go back to it then, okay, thanks for the reply

why do people go from AIATP to A3MP? A3MP is older and has a lot more issues than AIATP does.

I think it's that stupid notion I see posted on reddit that A3MP is supported (it isn't) and AIATP isn't being supported anymore (it isn't but is more up to date)

So I finaly got FATA working without error messages by not actualling running it-instead i added it's pbo's into AiATP but the map has no ambient sound.Any help would be great.Thanks

keep getting this annoying error "requires addon 'praa_sound'" - I can play editor maps but get the message when I try and load a saved games any ideas how to solve or find the file?

note am running a few add on maps such as AIAMP and cafghanstan and Baghdad but disabled FATA and afghan.....

keep getting this annoying error "requires addon 'praa_sound'" - I can play editor maps but get the message when I try and load a saved games any ideas how to solve or find the file?

note am running a few add on maps such as AIAMP and cafghanstan and Baghdad but disabled FATA and afghan.....

That is the issue I had-it ruined game saving.For me adding FATA's .pbo's into the AIA TP mod instead of running it seperately solved the saving issue but I still have no sound

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Thanks!Downloading now!

evro and ineptaphid thanks for the advise - couple of questions

will try this mod but can you explain exactly how it works for example firstly I am running AiATP already - but if I run the bug fix mod

1)For FATA do I still need to copy the .pbo into AiATP to get it working with the sound bug? or should it now run with the bug fix mod running?

2)For something like helmand valley map - it says in the A2 download section I need to install a lot of things such as afghan village for it to work and for FSF Jungle says I need isla and African foliage - if I am running the map fix mod do I still need these required mods instlled in my ARMA3 to get it working?

3)Noob question how do you setup this mod exactly notice it mentions config it with only the maps you have installed?

Update copied the FATA .pbo into the AiATP addons folder it runs bit still get the sound error? also I find a lot of the ARMA2 maps have strange jaggy shadows and wont let me save games (button is greyed out).

Edited by mac1

@ineptaphid - did you manage to FATA working?

@ineptaphid - did you manage to FATA working?

1)Yes it's all working now.So with AiATP -for FATA add the FATA pbo files into AiATP.Then add the bug fix pbo files aswell-this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182032-ASCZ-A2-Community-Map-Fixes-(for-AIA-TP-SA)&p=2934802#post2934802.That should be it.

2)For helmand valley I think you do need Afghan village aswell-Im not sure as i dont use it.

3)FSF Jungle-do you mean N'ziwasogo?i did get that error once about needing African foliage.I think the bug fix mod fixes that,i'm not sure.I think that error is caused by running Isla Duala without Panthera-they require each other.

With regard to the fix saying you need configs of only maps you have installed-this is no longer an issue-it was changed in an update so you can ignore it.

Your last point about fata stil not working.Copying it into AiATP is not enough-you must also copy in the bud fix mod files aswell.Than it should work.Also make sure you are using the A3 version of FATA-the A2 version will have wierd effects because the ponds have not been removed.Some A2 maps will have strange jagged lines like you said-I experienced this on Reshman and Hazar Kot.I'm not sure how to fix this.

PM me if you need more help

thanks!

couple more question my ARMA3 version of FATA do you mean this one "Fata without PONDS for AIA"? there appears to also be a new version of Afghan village on this same page?

also not sure what you mean by the bug fixed version of FATA?you mean copy the FATA files from the bug fix mod into AiATP - then I should not get that .praa sound error?

Fata without ponds is the right one.Yes copy the files from the bug fix mod into AiATP-all of the pbo files.Then copy all the pbo files from fata in to AiA aswell.All the pbo from bug fix and fata into AiATP in the folder called "Addons" inside AiATP

thanks! so basically you copy the x2 .pbo's into the addons folder of AiATP and you should not get the .praa sound error?(also is there any point keeping the bug fix mod running?)

strange just followed your direction (all the .pbo's that are related 3 in total into AiATP still get the .praa sound problem and also the FATA map doesn't appear in the editor...any ideas?

update actually got it working I was missing some of the .pbo's but still the save game function sometimes works sometimes doesn't......but sound issue is resolved

Edited by mac1

Hmmm-the save game problem and the sound function should work if you did the same as me.Since the bug fix mod was updated you can now put all it's .pbo's into AiA-not just the maps you have.I did that to make sure i hadnt missed anything.Literally copy/paste ALL the pbo's from the bug fix into the addons section of AiA.Then copy/paste all of FATA's .pbo's into AiA aswell.That should do it.(Try running with only the AiA maps and fata-maybe an external map such as Isla Duala,Panthera,N'ziwasogo etc is causing an issue

Come back to me if it dosnt work-we will get this sorted!I will be lost in the witcher 3 from today,but I'll try to check back as often as I can :)

ok so I've read some of the end of the thread... it sounds a bit confusing to say the least.

I have the A3MP pack, I have this "fix" pack.

I also have since downloaded the ascz arma 2 map fixes.

So, how do I get thirsk winter running to make missions on?

Edited by thefinn