malakdecaen

Reign Of Jurassic Mod

Yes, indeed. As for MP, had mood for such kind of mission, so tried it solo, server side. No joy, as mentioned.

Edited by Rydygier

;2818025']Kakarot' date=' the SP mission isn´t working (gives an error of missing/deleted content - Brachi) and the MP (ROJ_Survival_Mission) there´s no spawning of dinos, vehicles, whatsoever =/[/quote']

hi Corporal_Lib , you should check if you missed up something because all work fine ,try to disable all mod file except ROJ and launch a dedicated server; for the SP mission , i need to update it sorry .

hi Corporal_Lib , you should check if you missed up something because all work fine ,try to disable all mod file except ROJ and launch a dedicated server; for the SP mission , i need to update it sorry .

Maybe it must be dedicated? I had same problem, no other mods, then thought, it may be because I was playing server side. For some reason my TADST is no longer working (seems only ad infinitum repeat loading the mission before lobby, while hosted session is listed twice for some reason), so couldn't set dedicated and check this client side.

Edited by Rydygier

Same here: tried disabling all the mods but nothing spawned. The map is just empty...and I wandered for like 30 minutes just to be sure !!!

Small question: can it be an issue with MCC Sandbox ? I don't know for others but the first time I played after the update there was a ship (empty and damaged) on the shore, close to me. I quitted soon after because I was just testing and I had to go. When I came back and started a new session, I just used MCC to "customize" my gear and started to test using Zeus (as it would fantastic to have a Zeus while playing with friends). But there wasn't any spawn...

I'm telling this as maybe it can help. I see many having the same problem, so I personally doubt it anyway...

Malak and me, are pleased to announce that the team develop-is enlarged.

Welcome to Lulu and small screen for the occasion of his knowledge:

mini_577798Ankylosaurus.jpg

Thank you and have Armaholic play WithSix for their supports.

I also thank Fei Lao Mao for sharing his work (implementation of the Blood Mist addon)

i have this message :

"Brachy not found"

do you have a solution ?

You can play the MP mission in singleplayer or open the SP mission and remove "brachy" from addon lines

You can play the MP mission in singleplayer or open the SP mission and remove "brachy" from addon lines

How would I go about doing this? I get the same error as him.

The simplest solution is to use the mission provided during the download of the mod.

The mission was renamed: ROJ_Mission_Survival.Stratis

With what mission you have the problem?

Any solution for the dinos not spawning in the missions ?

Is there a way for a player to play as the Dino and attack?

Not it is not yet possible. We work on the config to allow this.

@Malcom86:

I do not quite understand your problem.

The dinos will not spawn in the mission of ROJ demo (ROJ_ROJ_Mission_Survival) contained in the pack ?

The dinos work like a classic soldier mission editor. They only spawn script (this is the case in the mission ROJ_ROJ_Mission_Survival) or then it's up to you to ask the editor (be careful in this case to use template ROJ_template_mission_maker Mission for how to initialize the mod and config file required)

For the moment I make no tests with Zeus, MMC Sandbox,..., is planned for later but it is still the order of the day.

;2818025']Kakarot' date=' the SP mission isn´t working (gives an error of missing/deleted content - Brachi) and the MP (ROJ_Survival_Mission) there´s no spawning of dinos, vehicles, whatsoever =/[/quote']
Same here: tried disabling all the mods but nothing spawned. The map is just empty...and I wandered for like 30 minutes just to be sure !!!

Small question: can it be an issue with MCC Sandbox ? I don't know for others but the first time I played after the update there was a ship (empty and damaged) on the shore, close to me. I quitted soon after because I was just testing and I had to go. When I came back and started a new session, I just used MCC to "customize" my gear and started to test using Zeus (as it would fantastic to have a Zeus while playing with friends). But there wasn't any spawn...

I'm telling this as maybe it can help. I see many having the same problem, so I personally doubt it anyway...

This is what I'm referring about. Looks like the actual version have problems in SP and MP, at least for some peoples. I tried disabling all the mods and such, but the map remain empty everytime even if restarting the mission.

Do you have any plans to make this work with Island Panthera?

Dirty Haz

Do you have any plans to make this work with Island Panthera?

Dirty Haz

That would be a great idea !! That island have a park in particular that fits perfectly :rolleyes:

Although we are discreet enough development ongoing project.

I am currently working on the implementation of the spawn system objects (loot) in homes.

mini_297075spawnlootwip.png

(debug: the orange dots are the positions of the houses where you can find objects and red are the positions of objects spawned)

mini_696338spawnlootwip2.png

The work is modeled as a function Dayz (list of items in the config) but the code has been completely coded by me.

We have just learned that the Reign Of Jurassic project is selected in the finalists Make Arma Not War

We are really happy and for us it is already a great reward for our work.

Thank you all!

The simplest solution is to use the mission provided during the download of the mod.

The mission was renamed: ROJ_Mission_Survival.Stratis

With what mission you have the problem?

I must say I have problems too since the 1.1 update.

If I try to play "[ROJ] Mission Survival" I get an error saying 'no player was selected'.

If I try to play "ROJ SP Mission" I get a content error saying i'm missing "brachy".

Hi,

Just wondering if you would consider removing the addons dependency on the altis map so we can use it on Panthera3.

@nismo1969 :

Yes, and this for the next update.

It will remain against by creating a new mapping with the triggers that make spawn dinos (see map: ROJ_Mission_Survival.Stratis.pbo)

The trigger system is expected to be later abandoned but for now it's not a priority.

By exporting the mod cons to another map causes a problem: the spawn loot in house.

Currently we only work on house of altis and stratis. This means that if the map has other house the loot will not work like altis or stratis. The position of objects will be less accurate and floor.

I hope the community will help us as did people for exporting dayz on another map.

@chiconspiracy:

I apologize for the delay, I'll see what's wrong. I'll let you know soon.

By cons remember to take missions provided in the pack mod and not an older version (the missions are also updated as the development of the mod)