malakdecaen

Reign Of Jurassic Mod

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

First alpha version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (malak-14) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Are there only raptors?

And what is the point of the SP mission?

Congrats for the release though

My raptors were kinda 'swimming' in the ground and looked like really mean dogs with no legs :p

Maybe a mod conflict?

Are there only raptors?

Yes and no.

Currently you have some pteranodon that spawn in flight (only pretty, for the moment ...) and a few Brachiosaurus.

But only the raptor is actually capable of interacting with players.

And what is the point of the SP mission?

The mission are only SP, there is a bug related to the config raptor for the mission to be MP.

My raptors were kinda 'swimming' in the ground and looked like really mean dogs with no legs

I've never seen this kind of bug, can you tell me if you have more mods, SP? or MP ?, screen?

Thank you

Maybe you could team up with McRuppert, but it's up to you of course :)

I highly quote this one, I was so waiting for this mod !!! You have my support since I seen this on the Make Arma Not War list contestants !!!!!! :D:D

^^^ Sorry, I disabled all mods and it plays fine. I should know better......

Also I think the raptors go down kinda easily. Heck Arma 3 soldiers can take 3-5 bullets, they would be more fearsome if you needed that .50 to be really sure ;)

Overall nice job though, they chased me right into a house and gutted me.

Dinos will be a little stronger in the next version. It will take 3-4 bullets to kill them.

Great mod by the way lots of great potential for this one to be a big deal.

Where can I find the dinosaur units in the editor? I would love to make a little cinematic of this mod to promote it.

Here is some of my work

Hi IIN8II ,

That would be very awesome if you can make a cinematic for Reign Of Jurassic .

I saw your work and i'm very impressed .

You can find the raptor in resistance section under FIA faction and the brachyausaure in animal , for the pteranodon it spawn by itself , it replace seagull on map .

A new update coming .

Keep me in touch if you make the cinematic , thanks a lot by advance for your time.

Thank you, it will be my pleasure! Any idea on the next update? I know you plan to add more dinosaurs.

Cool. I like the way, it's turning Arma into something Jurassic. IMO push forward with this to achieve as total effect as possible. :) I love the click. I see, raptor (very handsome) has own AI, but anyway I'm looking forward to check my Artemis on this one too (I hope, will work well along with default AI, or maybe there is a way to disable default AI for testing other AIs?). Especially, when raptor become a bit more difficult to kill (I wonder, how it could be in "reality" as for one shot efficiency against such creature). :) Could I ask about available attack anims/sounds names?

---------- Post added at 09:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

Here is some of my work

Watched the first one. Very liked. I think every modder, for which you'll make a promo video should consider himself lucky. :) Sorry for offtop, but have to ask... Are those visual filters (color etc) added in-game, or in the recording processing? Also - how did you achieve these small camera shakes/movements? It was done manually, or some script was used? Personally, I'm not a movie maker of any sort, but curious, because one of my projects is related to cameras in game.

Edited by Rydygier

(I hope, will work well along with default AI, or maybe there is a way to disable default AI for testing other AIs?)

In the next version, you will have two versions of raptor. One with and one without AI. For use with your Artemis project, the version without AI is one that you need.

Be careful without AI, the raptor no moving / attack if you do not ordain him.

Also a bug is still present, the dinos seem to behave better with the AI if spawned with createAgent command rather than createUnit.

This may be a problem in the config addon, we seek the solution.

Thanks for the info.

Be careful without AI, the raptor no moving / attack if you do not ordain him.

No problem, exactly, what I need for Artemis. :)

OH man i love it ...we needs Trex and Pterodactylus attacking from the air...also do a little hard to kill velociraptors...

Thanks!

great mod indeed, but i have small problem hope you can help me fixing it. all raptors kind of sinking in the ground and they have no animation .. it's like freezed statues chasing you and they don't even attack me they just stand next to me 0.o

arma3_2014_11_11_15_40_47_386_zpsc5da76cd.png

arma3_2014_11_11_15_41_22_558_zps3769acba.png

The next update of the mod fixes some errors and makes it compatible especially the multiplayer mod version.

Sgt.CR@$H, I see that you are on the dev version of the mod is not developped on this version of the game.

The new update will include a raptor with and one without AI. Please note that the dino with AI work properly, you must have a look at the mission template.

If a dino with AI is on the map and functions uncharged then the dino is deleted and an error message appears.

Mission template is there to help you.

I saw this sinking in the ground issue also on stable, when just placed in the editor one dino in front of me and previewed. In the same mission for one preview all was OK while for another - dino was partially under the ground. It was A3 1.32, I think.

I saw this sinking in the ground issue also on stable, when just placed in the editor one dino in front of me and previewed. In the same mission for one preview all was OK while for another - dino was partially under the ground. It was A3 1.32, I think.

yep just rolled back to normal version and they still sinking in the ground. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for sending us the updated release :cool:

First alpha version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (malak-14) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Kakarot, the SP mission isn´t working (gives an error of missing/deleted content - Brachi) and the MP (ROJ_Survival_Mission) there´s no spawning of dinos, vehicles, whatsoever =/

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]