toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

Cheers!

It'd be nice if the RHS pers saw this and approached you for official support, re: what the addon doesn't do and known visual issues.

Thanks for putting this up.

:622:

Well, I'm working of the animations and such for RHS now, sooo.... ;)

Toadie, I found myself looking through your old WIP thread earlier and I remembered you included a long list of 'SHARBSE Weapons'. I've seen that you've got UI images etc. for some of the weapons listed there in HLC Core; does that mean that whilst they're in a state of somewhat completion, they're not (yet?) available to the public?

Just asking as I haven't seen any word of them for a while.

Cheers!

nice patch for RHS, but i persoanlly find your weapon packs quite a bit better setup up and looking and so combine them with RHS for their incredible vehicles.

Toadie, before the PWS people fuck up the dependencies....

What does it actually require? all of them, only hlc core ?? :confused:

Edit:(nevermind I went back and im blind, so apparently it actually requires these all)

Nice job :)

Maybe, RRA LAR-15 with JSRS Patch cause client crash.(SP and MP)

I experienced that several times.

I use both everytime I play (I love them, as marksman). I never had a crash...

I Love you... really great work, i specially LOVE the G3 variants and the sounds... beautiful... please more :)

I have some requests...

1. Could you make the MG3 please (with R.I.S on top to mount scopes :) Maybe 2 variants a black one and a TAN variant. Then you will be in my dreams every night ;P

2. I really hope to see more guns, what about a C8IUR, i would even pay you for that one :)

3. Sako TGR 42 http://foxtrotoscarwhiskey.blogspot.dk/2013/07/sako-trg-42.html i would love you for making that one too.

4. A hunting rifle, bolt ofcouse like this one http://www.lauritz.com/sv/auktion/winchester-jagtriffel-model-70-kaliber-222-rem/i2720248/

Best regards from a new FAN

Dennis

Could you make the MG3 please

Like this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=199768240

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=199768204

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=199768079

I'd like to see it with Toadie's animations and anything else added to it for realism, currently this is in

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

nope, i think he is reffering to the KWS variant of the Mg-3:

2013-08-24_MG3KWS-660x439.jpg

http://www.firearmsworld.net/german/mg/mg3/ms1_7543.jpg (180 kB)

buttstock is adjustable, rails on top, and it is possible to use the carry handle as vertical foregrip

It would great to have a new Minimi Mk3:

fn_minimi_mk3_02-next-P.jpg

Toadie, when you´re planning your LMG pack, it is possible to add this?

Ya more mg's would be awesome!

Toadie question for you, im working on a config for something for the HCL pack, and my question concerns the requirements for the addons,

these two in particular: requiredAddons[] = { "HLC_Core", "hlcweapons_core"};

Can i use either or, do I need them both, are they both the same or is one needed and not the other?

I have "ASDG_JointRails" already as a required.

RHS Escalation-HLC Weapons compatability patch is awesome!

One request: Could you please make a version which only changes the russian weapons? I don't use RHSUSAF, and running your addon now causes errors.

RHS Escalation-HLC Weapons compatability patch is awesome!

One request: Could you please make a version which only changes the russian weapons? I don't use RHSUSAF, and running your addon now causes errors.

Couldn't you just install the US units anyway?

Toadie, do you have plans to make your future LMG Mod (or your existing M60-mod) compatible with the AGM Mod?

Especially the AGM option to changes barrels on MGs would be awsome!

Günter - Well i know there already is more then one mods with MG3, but Toadie makes som very nice animations, and i requested for a MG3 with he's animations :) that would be so freaking nice ;) When i was in the army i used the MG3 (and G3), and i love it.

Gunny24 - Yes something like that, it does not have to have that modern buttstock, but that one is a beauty :) specially if he can make it with the ammo belt like that and it disappear while shooting :D but ammo box is also fine with me.

And then some different kind of scopes, like red dot and so on.

That will make me kiss him :D

the compatibility mod seems to break some of the default unit loadouts - they end up with the wrong ammo (US marksman for example). any way to fix this other than manually editing loadouts each time?

Edited by SSD

Hey I have 2 questions

1. Will you add MP5 version that can shoot underwater?

2. Is it possible that you will add whole AK-12 famili

, I posted picture few posts befor, I would love to use this weapons for RHS - I know it is prototype but it looks awesome and has raild to add scopes etc.

ps. You said you work on animation for RHS, is that mean you are part of team or just doing it per user requests?

Toadie2K, I´ve got a RHS patch bug to report, regarding the RHS M14 EBR!

With your config, it only accepts HLC M14 mags, ignoring completely BI´s 7.62 generic mags, so all AI units armed with that gun have no ammo at all =/

see this screenshot -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534003559146835161/F0FAC43FC8357FBAE0910861FB3C8FE8123BFB97/ (241 kB)

It should accept HLC mags AND BIs mags so it doesn´t broke sp/coop missions or let poor marksmans away from ammoboxes defenceless...

cheers!

Hello Toadie, will the Colt Carbine and Colt Carbine GL from the AR15 pack will eventually be updated to use the same sound as the RHS M4s and M4A1s with your patch? They use almost the same sound, except that the one in the RHS patch seem to have been reworked to have a bit more "oomph", making it sound much better, especially when firing full auto.

;2825274']Toadie2K' date=' I´ve got a RHS patch bug to report, regarding the RHS M14 EBR!

With your config, it only accepts HLC M14 mags, ignoring completely BI´s 7.62 generic mags, so all AI units armed with that gun have no ammo at all =/

see this screenshot -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534003559146835161/F0FAC43FC8357FBAE0910861FB3C8FE8123BFB97/ (241 kB)

It should accept HLC mags AND BIs mags so it doesn´t broke sp/coop missions or let poor marksmans away from ammoboxes defenceless...

cheers!

ACK! Alright, update incoming.

Hey I have 2 questions

1. Will you add MP5 version that can shoot underwater?

2. Is it possible that you will add whole AK-12 famili

, I posted picture few posts befor, I would love to use this weapons for RHS - I know it is prototype but it looks awesome and has raild to add scopes etc.

ps. You said you work on animation for RHS, is that mean you are part of team or just doing it per user requests?

I'm on the team, they've got a small laundry list of things that need animations

Possible to do the AK12 family, yes. It's more a question of time than anything

Underwater? no, no plans for that.

Edited by toadie2k

Thanks for anwser, can't wait to see RHS with nice animations, RPG will get animation too?

Toadie, thanks for the RHS patch, the M249 sounds and behaves like it should, can't wait for the proper animations on it! You set the standard for animations and spoil us