Sign in to follow this  
clarionhorn

Clarion WIP thread

Thats absolutely great to hear, and i'll put these into good use, i'm sure. Hope i that lateron some Mod Guys can be convinced to convert their Uniforms to the Female Version, so the Girls can at least be quite as well camouflaged as their male buddys. (Like, using the British Armed Forces or the BWMod with CTRG / Flecktarn)

A questions would be: Can a female Voice be implemented, or is there none in A3? I'm aware that it was possible in A2, but all i know is that in A3 you can use the high-pitched voice 5. But that doesn't always sound female, somtimes it sounds absolutely like a quirrel on speed |:<

Thats absolutely great to hear, and i'll put these into good use, i'm sure. Hope i that lateron some Mod Guys can be convinced to convert their Uniforms to the Female Version, so the Girls can at least be quite as well camouflaged as their male buddys. (Like, using the British Armed Forces or the BWMod with CTRG / Flecktarn)

A questions would be: Can a female Voice be implemented, or is there none in A3? I'm aware that it was possible in A2, but all i know is that in A3 you can use the high-pitched voice 5. But that doesn't always sound female, somtimes it sounds absolutely like a quirrel on speed |:<

i may look into it with Atin for out Czech military forces and out USMC mod as optional configs

Arma 2 oa came with at least one female voice set including injured and breathing sounds. I presume it would be ok to use these, I have seen other stuff ported from older games.

I did look at this for the other female soldier mod but I was getting syntax errors and couldn't be bothered messing with it for an unfinished mod

I think this project is now trashed? If not and if there is need to make a new voice i'm willing to do the editing and scripting?

I think this project is now trashed? If not and if there is need to make a new voice i'm willing to do the editing and scripting?

Thread was only started last week. You may be thinking of one of the other attempts.

this is the second modder with promising work who got banned -.-

this is the second modder with promising work who got banned -.-

Who was the first one?

*sorry for offtopic*

What was he banned for?

From the rules:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please Private Message them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please Private Message the Bohemia Interactive Forum Moderation Team Leader (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

Same guy I think.

if he made the vests with the red shemagh, than yes; enough off topic, i hope he can still release it on armaholic

Who was the first one?
Same guy I think.

That's not the first one (more like 5th or 6th), but one of the accounts. The original was banned for trolling, if I recall correctly, and since duplicate accounts are not allowed here they all suffer the same fate.

No exceptions for content creators I'm afraid.