Don't know if this question has already been asked. Are you going to add bundeswehr backpacks with one of the following updates?

Don't know if this question has already been asked. Are you going to add bundeswehr backpacks with one of the following updates?

That's on our list, but it will probably take a while.

There is a retexture on the steam workshop that adds some back packs. Also some heli's and transport trucks. I know not everyone likes the steamwork shop but once its installed you can use it like every other mod like playwithsix or armasync.

There is a retexture on the steam workshop that adds some back packs. Also some heli's and transport trucks. I know not everyone likes the steamwork shop but once its installed you can use it like every other mod like playwithsix or armasync.

I play in a community, so less is sometimes more...just to keep it simple for everybody. So I'll just wait until the BWMod team comes up with some proper backpack models. ;)

boris;2836716']When to expect the next version of BWM?

When it´s done. As you can imagine the Modders have a real life too. And here in the Forums we doesnt like the Question. Keeping patience and all will be good ;)

Yeah on www.bwmod.de

and https://de-de.facebook.com/BwMod

Next update 1.2 will bring redone G36s, Büffel A1, custom silencers and the UH Tiger.

WOW! Finally the TIGER! And indeed the G36 needed some love... or my shitty videocard made them look low res textured =)

Love BWmod, can´t play AGM without it on...

;2870677']WOW! Finally the TIGER! And indeed the G36 needed some love... or my shitty videocard made them look low res textured =)

Love BWmod' date=' can´t play AGM without it on...[/quote']

Seems my videocard makes them look low res too ;)

Oh nice ! Tiger ! Do you plan to make the Leopard 1 ? And do you have a release date for 1.2 ?

I'm not from the Bwmod team, just someone who is informed about the mod, but there won't be a leopard 1 since they are only making current content.

Also, Soonâ„¢ is always right. :P

I'm not from the Bwmod team, just someone who is informed about the mod, but there won't be a leopard 1 since they are only making current content.

Also, Soonâ„¢ is always right. :P

Oh ok lol. I thought that the team watched the thread all the same.

Besides everything is in German on their site.

Oh ok lol. I thought that the team watched the thread all the same.

Besides everything is in German on their site.

As Heavygunner already said, the Leopard 1 is slighly outside our target period. Release date is "when-it's-done".

where can i get a classlist for the weapons and vehicles in this awesome mod? i cant read German very well so struggle to navigate the webpage properly but couldnt find it there.

edit - found it. in the forum. here it is for anyone who might also need it

http://bwmod.de/index.php/forum/info/243-class-list-ab-version-1-1?start=0#2400

Edited by twisted