commy2;2800120']Compared the the stock vehicles the leopard is slightly better armed at the front' date=' but weaker at the rear. It didn't really matter from what side you hit that T100 with RPGs, so Flummi made it more like it would work IRL.

[/quote']

Ok, that's reasonable enough and I agree. Though you might want to think about making a small config mod that makes similar changes to the vanilla armour as well, since the radically different durabilities make the BWmod tracked vehicles nearly unusable in TvT against those. I realise modifying vanilla armour doesn't probably belong to BWmod, but maybe you could release it through AGM? There's probably quite a bit overlap between AGM and BWmod players anyway. Just a thought. Anyway, like I said, I really like your mod, but I just had to bring this to your attention. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next release!

Edited by JimiEZ

Ok, that's reasonable enough and I agree. Though you might want to think about making a small config mod that makes similar changes to the vanilla armour as well, since the radically different durabilities make the BWmod tracked vehicles nearly unusable in TvT against those. I realise modifying vanilla armour doesn't probably belong to BWmod, but maybe you could release it through AGM? There's probably quite a bit overlap between AGM and BWmod players anyway. Just a thought. Anyway, like I said, I really like your mod, but I just had to bring this to your attention. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next release!

That's unfortunately not really possible, as the thickness of the armour on the different sides is handled in the model, and not the config.

i´m 110% sure that this will be agm compatible with BWMod 1.2 if that version will ever be released.

the last time a tiger got announced in conjunction with a BWMOD the mod was dead shortly afterwards^^ so lets hope the best that they are still working on it.

Edited by Gunny24

Is this compatible with AGM. Like I can swap out the barrels and stuff?

Is this compatible with AGM. Like I can swap out the barrels and stuff?

AGM is made by the same guys as BWmod... Yeah, they are compatible.

actually they arent completely compatible right know. barrel change for MG´s is not possible and the new scope functionality is also not working for the g82 scope

Yes like gunny said I tried it out and he's right its really annoying. Thanks for replying tho. Any idea as to when they will fix this?

offically it should be fixed with v1.2.

i fixed the barrel swap thingy by myself, but i would prefer a offical solution, also^^

Oh ok. If you don't mind me asking how did you fix the bug and also any idea when the update might release?

Have introduced the South Zagorian Army Mod and Swedish Forces Pack, probably because of interfering, grenade is no longer available.

KoffeinFlummi, I would like to address a couple of suggestions to your future assets in BWMod:

- Have you and the BWMod team taken thought of implementing more firearms such as the HK416 & variants, HK417, UMP-45, MP5 & variants, MSG90 A2, etc? Or do some of the weapons stated do not fit in the era BWMod is in/Are no longer in use by the Bundeswehr?

- Have you and your team considered creating fighter jets such as the Eurofighter Typhoon and various other fixed-wing aircraft for use in your BWMod?

KoffeinFlummi, I would like to address a couple of suggestions to your future assets in BWMod:

- Have you and the BWMod team taken thought of implementing more firearms such as the HK416 & variants, HK417, UMP-45, MP5 & variants, MSG90 A2, etc? Or do some of the weapons stated do not fit in the era BWMod is in/Are no longer in use by the Bundeswehr?

- Have you and your team considered creating fighter jets such as the Eurofighter Typhoon and various other fixed-wing aircraft for use in your BWMod?

The Hk 417 is the G17/18 in BWmod

Have introduced the South Zagorian Army Mod and Swedish Forces Pack, probably because of interfering, grenade is no longer available.

Same answer I posted in the AGM thread. Both mods overwrite all grenades, because they don't have their configs set up correctly. Nothing we can do about this.

Any idea on the date for v1.2?

yeah wondering this too... was expecting 1.2 to be part of make arma not war

There are already suppressors for BWMod.

The BIS ones? Or custom made?

Sorry if I missed that

The BIS ones? Or custom made?

Sorry if I missed that

I think they were the BIS ones; I never remembered anything on the BWMod's changelogs having anything to do with custom suppressors.

The Hk 417 is the G17/18 in BWmod

Also I found out that the G27/28 are not the HK416/417

Check the Heckler & Koch website, the G28 is categorized under "Precision Rifles" while the HK417 is under "Assault Rifles":

http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military.html

Edited by CSLeader

Yes, the G28 is a military precision rifle offering of the MR308 semi-only rifles. The HK417 on the other hand is capable of F/A fire.

Last time I checked though, I believe it was in a quite broken state, it worked to some degree but you couldnt attach certain ones or something and it wouldnt work with arsenal.

Yeah, the ASDG_JR compatibility dont work for weapons within the arsenal, but i' ve had no problem attaching accessories to weapons and the opposite the old way.

The only problem i ran into is that if i attached a scope plus it' s NV attachment to a non BW weapon through the arsenal, if i then removed the NV attachment ingame i couldn' t put it back on.

If i did the same with a BW weapon it worked flawlessly.