Please stop, don't give the other countries more stuff to discriminate us...!!

That does look really nice. I always wondered how much of a performance decrease is there ?

commy2;2915855']http://i.imgur.com/XP27kBZ.jpg (101 kB)

using PiP. Am I right?

the problem of the pip is that you need a powerfull pc if you dont wanna see like if you were in minecraft

but thats nice!

i only saw something like that in red orchestra 2 :j:

Hi Guys..

I have been using BWmod for a while now, really love it, and enjoy making missions with this mod, but i really miss some more stuff, like vehicles, i was hoping to see some MAN trucks and maybe the Mercedes GD and so on.. are you planning to add these vehicles in the future, or are you just keeping what you got now ??

best regards

Dennis

using PiP. Am I right?

the problem of the pip is that you need a powerfull pc if you dont wanna see like if you were in minecraft

but thats nice!

i only saw something like that in red orchestra 2 :j:

Hasn't PiP been demonstrated to have no fps hinderance? I mean, Bohemia's effort shows this, but I thought Killzone Kid showed a solution.

No idea if he shared his solution, or if others are following suit. They kind of have to if PiP is being used in scopes, seeing as Bohemia's PiP is usually half of the games current framerate with detail dropped. :P

Can we expect a "hotfix" with bipod support anytime soon? Maybe not with bipods, but with fix of issue when you stabilize your weapon and your unit goes half under textures?

Also, in virtual arsenal demo, by some strange reason, bullet line tracers shows from wrong position (10-20cm higher than actual gun position. I'll try to make a video later.

The bullet tracer lines above the character is a vanilla Arma 3 bug atm.

I'm curious; after seeing the night vision effect, I wonder if it would be possible to translate it to the NVGs and better simulate both the narrow field of view and being able to see ambient light in your peripheral vision.

Minus the zoom and crosshair, it's pretty spot on to reality.

I'm curious; after seeing the night vision effect, I wonder if it would be possible to translate it to the NVGs and better simulate both the narrow field of view and being able to see ambient light in your peripheral vision.

Minus the zoom and crosshair, it's pretty spot on to reality.

It totally is. NVG use so called "optics models" similar to weapon optics. These contain the actual PIP texture in this case. There are no NVGs in BWMod though, so maybe in ACE.

Hey guys, I'm not familiar with the BW mod, so I'm not sure if this is already a feature: is there a German radio protocol for the units? Or do they just speak English?

Hey guys, I'm not familiar with the BW mod, so I'm not sure if this is already a feature: is there a German radio protocol for the units? Or do they just speak English?

No, they only speak english. And there is no such feature planned.

No, they only speak english. And there is no such feature planned.

Aww, that's too bad. I guess it's designed with multiplayer in mind only.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

will you add more content in a future? :bounce3:

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 ----------

I want to see angela merkel in this mod. :D

I was hoping to see BWA3 weapons compactible with DLC marksmen bipods (or its native bipods animated) but this update was just a hotfix I see... will the bipods be worked on a later release?

cheers!

Do i still need the bwa3_comp_asdg.pbo? From bwmod.de it points to ASDG?

will you add more content in a future? :bounce3:

Yes, we`re still working on new content.

I want to see angela merkel in this mod.

Unfortunately I have to disappoint you. Angela Merkel will not be part of our Mod :p

;2920742']I was hoping to see BWA3 weapons compactible with DLC marksmen bipods (or its native bipods animated) but this update was just a hotfix I see... will the bipods be worked on a later release?

In the upcoming version 1.2 the Bipods will be functional.

Do i still need the bwa3_comp_asdg.pbo? From bwmod.de it points to ASDG?

If you want to use the BWMod-optics with other weapons via ASDG-JointRails then yes

Yes, we`re still working on new content.

If you want to use the BWMod-optics with other weapons via ASDG-JointRails then yes

It wont last the ASDG optional pbo? Its named Weapon/mixed packs pbo what should cover also Bwmod? so we need from both sides compatible pbos? ;)

Hmmm, BWMod Team, I observed something strange with Leopard 2A6M physx, vehicle seems to be front heavy right now, and also it's mobility is... well, meh, tank should be more mobile. Didn't tested Puma yet.

It wont last the ASDG optional pbo? Its named Weapon/mixed packs pbo what should cover also Bwmod? so we need from both sides compatible pbos? ;)

I never used ASDG and really don't know. I would recommend you to just give it a shot and find out ;)