.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

@ iKeaster

What is the problem posting a screenshot of you executing the patch with the parameter?

@ iKeaster

Looks OK - weird. Did you try via cmd line yet?

Does your windows account have admin permissions?

Check if this is set in the registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Valve\Steam]
"InstallPath"="d:\\steamlibrary"

It was set to my other steam install folder on my C Drive. I changed the path to my steam folder which contains arma 3, but it is still not working.

Oh and, yes I do have admin permissions. I have also done it through CMD.

@ iKeaster

Sorry out of ideas. :(

Can you try on a different computer or at a friends place?

Preview of upcoming US faction infantry

Edited by Tierprot

They are completely different as models/textures. And to my taste are far more detailed.

Guys, please, I have two questions:

1) Is there ARMA 3 Iron front server so I can play in MP?

2) Do I need both Iron front Liberation and D-Day or just Liberation?

thanks in advance for your responses

See this thread: http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post?id=7090216

ask on that thread if there are any, someone should give you a response about servers.

question 2

You only need Iron front but patched to the latest, most likely it will already be v1.05 when you buy it.

Review this page for more info and requirements:

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/wiki/Setup_guide_for_Arma_3_version

@ Tvrdi

I will start our server again tonight, once the new patch is available.

However in general you need to team up with your friends, a team or others.

A good place to find others is the Iron Front Fan Forums.

The D-Day DLC is optional, and you can also use the LITE version of the DLC.

2014-10-01 News update

### v1.12 community patch and v1.07 community DLC patch are available ###

Most notably the brand new US infantry models made by LODU is the highlight of this update.
Thanks to tierprot for the configuration of the units and all the new US clothing, as well as backpacks.
Yet there are also three more tanks converted to A3 by Shvetz and the crashes with AT weapons
should be fixed as well thanks to Alwarren's assistance.
There are also heaps of other smaller improves and fixes. :)

Don't forget to update to the most recent @IFA3 (2014-09-29) as well available in the files section.

### Iron Front in Arma 3 Standalone (IFA3SA) ###

You can find also in the wiki the download of this new package as alternative to AiA SA (lite).
The normal package is 2.6 GB, while the LITE version just 270 MB.

This way it is now finally possible to have a standalone Iron Front package in Arma 3,
and with the LITE version a very small download overall. :bounce3:

Share collections for all meaningful collections will become available the coming weekend. :o Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Dudes you are awesome !, thanks for your work, now we must build a MP community : )

As vince said..

MEGA link seems broken, got a white page ( direct IFA3SA donwload work thought )

Also missing torrent for DLC update 1.07 .

Anyway thanks for the hard work, really pleased to see the panzerschreck crash as been fixed .

But i will also want to say thanks for all the hard work! waiting tha patch DLC 1.07 :thumbsup:

Ah guys, one question, sorry if already asked but, what if I just install the Iron Front Stand alone version instead of making all the conversion process ? do it has all the features and last US update too ?

thanks for your help

Hi Hazzard its been a while, last I seen you was on the Official IF forums, welcome back.

To answer your question, no wont work, to play IF in Arma3 you need to convert your game (unless you use the lite version), as the vanilla game uses the .IFA format in all its files, and wont be compatible,

so A3 wont read it, so with the conversion tool, it will convert you vanilla IF to .pbo, it basically makes a copy of your vanilla game, and then a compatibility

file is added, and then you need a few other mods for it to work in arma3.

Vanilla IF cant be patched past v1.05 thats why the conversion is needed, and the patches for the conversion will add, and fix many things.

Does that answer your question?

Hi Hazzard its been a while, last I seen you was on the Official IF forums, welcome back.

To answer your question, no wont work, to play IF in Arma3 you need to convert your game (unless you use the lite version), as the vanilla game uses the .IFA format in all its files, and wont be compatible,

so A3 wont read it, so with the conversion tool, it will convert you vanilla IF to .pbo, it basically makes a copy of your vanilla game, and then a compatibility

file is added, and then you need a few other mods for it to work in arma3.

Vanilla IF cant be patched past v1.05 thats why the conversion is needed, and the patches for the conversion will add, and fix many things.

Does that answer your question?

Yeah thanks, I just initiated the conversion process : ) can't wait to try it

EDIT:

maybe there is a bug on Playwithsix

http://imgur.com/wDMuQhE

I see Iron Front on A2 0b and it's missing icon ? is that ok ?

Edited by HaZZarD

Smashing work! Thank you! Any servers running this mod at the moment? Could not find any tonight.