Ahh no wonder why people are asking... that's the shit right there, BIS should, then I can reduce my fucking workload, a lot.

Okay the LWRC 6.8SPR didn't make it in this version (Steam users already have the update, next version the LWRC will be in there as I haven't changed it from the one I've done into the pack).

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2zznrx49ov5aw8/%40U100RC54.7z?dl=0

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC 54

- Added more RVMATs to weapons and optics

- Improved geometries and added more refinements

- Fixed description entries for weapons.

- Added PVS-22/M3LR scope, regular M3LR is Day Only now. AN/PVS-22 is courtesy (in whole) from WarLord554.

- Added the M4/M4A1, SCAR-L, and HK416 with SureFire 60 magazines. Weapons will have "w/SF60" added to their name to show which ones. It should be noted that they still can accept 30-round magazines.

- Updated Ammo Box and fixed some entries (again).

Future plans:

- MRT configuration for the M3LR scopes

- Possibly merging the Thompson pack into the weapons pack, to condense stuff).

Guest HellGhost

Hi EricJ,

I like your mod, but only for one weapon : Tactical AA-12.

The others are still... too low in term of quality.

In the last update, you speak about an "- Improved geometries and added more refinements", but I don't see any differences since the previous version.

And there is a little error, with the Barrett M82 and M109.

You write it "Barret" instead of "Barrett".

I don't really test more than a few seconds after I see that the quality still not really improved.

That's a not a bad feedback, I just say that your mod can be really better with weapons at the same quality than other mods like RH Weapons Pack.

When you updated this pack to the actual ArmA III quality, I'm sure that your mod can be really a must have.

actual Arma 3 quality is in the shitter. most weapon mods are too good for this game, and they have spoiled players, which you are living proof of :cool:

Guest HellGhost

sorophx,

I don't have time for people who don't accept other people opinion.

I'm not frustrated, I just can't answer to your provocation.

Edited by HellGhost

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Okay first off thanks Foxhound!

Second of all:

Before you turn my topic into a personal warzone and it devolves into something resembling cock tat keep things in mind:

A) Everybody has a right to complain. No my models aren't perfect but everybody ascribes to the fact that yes, I do take suggestions and it's my decision to include or exclude them as I see fit. Remember other than donations by other people help me do the work, but also 90% of the work is done by me.

B) RH doesn't do his model work, if you'd pay attention to the credits he has people doing work for him and yes, they're of better quality. But then again the latest iteration shows his modelers have no sense of scale, and frankly some of the textures could use some rework, and that "M4A1 Magpul", I don't know what he was trying to pull off there. So the point is that I like to use A2 models as much as possible, I don't feel the need to go onto TurboSquid and spend all that money for what essentially is a free product. I could but I do have bills, and so do you and realistically while the Magpul Masada was the exception, more often than not I'm better off spending hours working in Object Builder and modifying A2 stuff with new parts in order to pull off a certain weapon. Such is the case with the IARs, and various other weapons.

C) I have done a lot, a fuckload of custom requests for:

7-75 Regiment

J-SERE

SOCMOD

PMC Mod

An Altis Life Server

16AA

A NORSOC project

The Ranger mod by Hawaii_Based

USAF Mod

-Mastermind- and his small group of players (ongoing project).

John_Spartan

As well as other groups or people needing some custom work or smaller weapons packs.

And they come to me and overall they appreciate and like my work. SO the point is if you feel that models aren't up to "your" standards you can do us all a favor and leave my topic, and learn how to do modding on your own. Yes it's taken a year to get them better but overall I have 3,747 subscribers just for this weapon pack on Steam and quite frankly always try to improve my weapons as I go along. I have other things in life to do other than this so this is something that I need to constantly improve and work on, but for the most part I'm learning as I go and this isn't the only thing I do in my life. So duly noted but overall if you're going to come on my topic and try to run it, you're just not going to do it.

Guest HellGhost

EricJ,

The pack is already good.

If I keep the visual aspect back, that's a great mod.

It's the only one actually that give use the Tactical AA-12.

And that's great to being able to add accessories to it.

And that's a great thing.

And always this "learn how to do modding on your own".

Nobody ask you to do anything, it's your own choice, and doing things like mod is accept constructed criticisms, like the fact that it's a reality that many users wants to see upgraded models and not low quality ones.

And maybe one day, all the modders that just port weapons from ArmA II finally see that theses weapons just look really better in ArmA II.

And that's not modding, you just adapt weapons to ArmA III.

If you can't accept constructed criticisms, maybe you should stop modding.

Edited by HellGhost

Nobody ask you to do anything,

You asking "Make better models pls" isn't asking him to do anything? :rolleyes:

Hey at least your quallity got compared to a list of more then 30 people working on one pack, that is pretty impressive.

As a Headsup Eric, your contribution to SOC will be part of the next major update we roll out.

And thank you soooooo much for the PVS 22 Scope, finaly someone did it. The Geometrie updates work fine as well.

EricJ,

The pack is already good.

If I keep the visual aspect back, that's a great mod.

It's the only one actually that give use the Tactical AA-12.

And that's great to being able to add accessories to it.

And that's a great thing.

And always this "learn how to do modding on your own".

Nobody ask you to do anything, it's your own choice, and doing things like mod is accept constructed criticisms, like the fact that it's a reality that many users wants to see upgraded models and not low quality ones.

And maybe one day, all the modders that just port weapons from ArmA II finally see that theses weapons just look really better in ArmA II.

And that's not modding, you just adapt weapons to ArmA III.

If you can't accept constructed criticisms, maybe you should stop modding.

Please keep thing civil, otherwise further action will be taken.

@EricJ

Your pack is really good, me and my friends always use it.

I have a little request, the Masada has only the tan camo, could you make a black variant ? Or a muticam one ?

If it's not too much, May I ask you if you could add a Beretta Arx 160 to your pack ? It's a quite new weapon, recently introduced in the italian weaponry and it's also used widely by some other nations.

I also have a question, are you planning to add more exemplaries of it ? e.g. the 18-inch SPR and the extended 11.5 inch carbine

Edited by Red_Spring

You asking "Make better models pls" isn't asking him to do anything? :rolleyes:

Agreed.

Hey at least your quallity got compared to a list of more then 30 people working on one pack, that is pretty impressive.

As a Headsup Eric, your contribution to SOC will be part of the next major update we roll out.

And thank you soooooo much for the PVS 22 Scope, finaly someone did it. The Geometrie updates work fine as well.

Well WarLord554 donated it to me a few weeks ago, so I finally took the time and added it to the M3LR so the majority of work is his.

@EricJ

Your pack is really good, me and my friends always use it.

I have a little request, the Masada has only the tan camo, could you make a black variant ? Or a muticam one ?

If it's not too much, May I ask you if you could add a Beretta Arx 160 to your pack ? It's a quite new weapon, recently introduced in the italian weaponry and it's also used widely by some other nations.

I also have a question, are you planning to add more exemplaries of it ? e.g. the 18-inch SPR and the extended 11.5 inch carbine

I can see about the black color (not much to mod the texture). I can see about adding a couple inches to the barrel and see how that goes. Like I had issues with about changing it from left hand to right hand in some ways I'm really loathe to drastically modify the original work. Given TurboSquid's horrible means to contact (or lack of contact methods sometimes by the author him or herself) those authors I can see if I can get a hold of the original author and try it. If it becomes an issue bear in mind that Alwarren did some really good ACR models recently and while I don't really prefer 6.8 weapons, his weapons are well done and also features an M2010 as well. So that may be a better and quicker alternative as well.

hmm the pack is damn good as it is better models mean lover fps at some point i bin messing around with is game from the get go in 2001 most of the people here where still in there dippers lol.

you allway have to find a happy medium hi poly model low fps but it looks nice and then every one is saying i get low fps some people will never be happy and thats a fact !

i like this pack if people dont like it dont use it

I can see about the black color (not much to mod the texture). I can see about adding a couple inches to the barrel and see how that goes. Like I had issues with about changing it from left hand to right hand in some ways I'm really loathe to drastically modify the original work. Given TurboSquid's horrible means to contact (or lack of contact methods sometimes by the author him or herself) those authors I can see if I can get a hold of the original author and try it. If it becomes an issue bear in mind that Alwarren did some really good ACR models recently and while I don't really prefer 6.8 weapons, his weapons are well done and also features an M2010 as well. So that may be a better and quicker alternative as well.

Oh nice, thanks for taking the time to answer me :) I can't wait to see what's coming next in your pack :)

I was asking you because I'd rather stick to one pack than using multiple ones

I got you and that's fine, but realistically Alwarren did a real good job so I really don't get into duplicating people's efforts all the time, and so on. But for a black one and an 18-inch barrel weapon I can see what I can do, but won't be soon, maybe next weekish or later on this week, depending on what comes down for me.

Eric, Just wanted to say I appreciate the work you put in to your weapons. As I said earlier, your pack is my primary goto pack when I want weapons. I can also appreciate the amount of effort it takes to create a new mod pack as I have been dabbling in creating my own mod. Just creating a mod based on already existing assets and creating a config file can be frustrating enough, without the added pressure of creating/editing the models as well.

I tip my hat to you and all the other mod makers in the community. Please keep up the great work. It is appreciated!

Thanks man, always appreciated as well ;)

Eric, just had a chance to try out the Surefire 60 rounders. They look and work great. A quick question if I may. When did you change the designation of the ScarH magazines to M80A1 CQC and M319CQC? Discovered the change when I used a pre-configured loadout with the ScarH and Scarhnt magazines.

I got you and that's fine, but realistically Alwarren did a real good job so I really don't get into duplicating people's efforts all the time, and so on. But for a black one and an 18-inch barrel weapon I can see what I can do, but won't be soon, maybe next weekish or later on this week, depending on what comes down for me.

Nice to hear that, thanks for considering my request.

In the meantime, keep up the good work! And thanks for the time and effort you put on this weapon pack :)

Eric, just had a chance to try out the Surefire 60 rounders. They look and work great. A quick question if I may. When did you change the designation of the ScarH magazines to M80A1 CQC and M319CQC? Discovered the change when I used a pre-configured loadout with the ScarH and Scarhnt magazines.

Yeah I got rid of the "ScarH" classname due to the new work done by Spartan0536, I wanted the ammo set right for each type of weapon so I had to do it.

Nice to hear that, thanks for considering my request.

In the meantime, keep up the good work! And thanks for the time and effort you put on this weapon pack :)

No problem and thanks!

No probs with the ammo set-up. Progress is always good. Have you made any changes to the configuration of the Joint Rails setup? I am having trouble getting attachments on the muzzle and forearm when writing them into a config. If I use the PrimaryWeaponItem command in the editor, the attachments appear. Any help would be appreciated.

The only changes to ASDG Joint Rails would be by Robalo himself, I have no input into JR as I'm like you man just a user.

Thanks for that Eric. Have posed the question to Robalo. Will see what he has to say.