Can't, it wasn't my file to start with, I'll get a hold of Lukop and it will be in a futureish update.

I'm going to see if I can sign the file. ;)

Okay cool.

Cool, I'll still add it to the next update regardless.

Hey! I love this mod, sooo much! My unit constantly uses the weapons in the pack, however it lacks something that every NATO unit needs. A HMG and LMG such as the m249 or 240. I was wondering if you were ever interested in adding such or any other variant!

I've pondered the idea (either the 240 or 249) but not a focus right now. I need somebody to texture the M468 first, and if anything the weapons will be direct ports from A2.

Eric, if you don't mind, would it be possible to change the M468 from using your 5.56 mags to vanilla 6.5 for the time being? seriously, I don't care if it doesn't have textures, I just want to hold that thing with my virtual hands and never let go. and please add some kind of sound to it when you have the chance :)

It is doable but I'm seeing what spartan0536 comes up with first though. Besides another idea I want to toss around is based on an old Mapfact mod with their XM8 and the ability to show the magazine model as I want to allow the SCAR-Ls to use the Beta C-Mag but actually show the model. I remember it was with the XM8 mod they did, but not sure where I can find a script (or if somebody is able?) to script that. As what I'm wanting is that when the player puts in a 30-round magazine, the magazine model shows. And when the player (using the same weapon) inserts a Beta C-Mag instead, that model will show instead of just the 30-round magazine.

Is there a purpose in making this mod dependent on asdg_attachments and tmr?

Especially with TMR, there are a lot of things I'm forced to have that are completely unrelated to this weapons pack, for as far as I can tell no real reason. Would you please consider removing these from the requirements if possible, letting people who want them get them on their own?

ASDG Joint Rails you mean? Yes I had considered not using it but down the road I'm happy with the choice and direction its going. HOWEVER I don't want to spend eternity finding and adding every classname for each addon. It's a pain in the ass and I'm satisfied with the system. So no it will not be removed. The TMR requirements are not needed if you don't use the bipod PBO. I'll have Foxhound make it more clearer for the description on Armaholic.

My 5.56x45mm rounds are completed as stated in my thread, so are 9x19mm, I have started work on 6.8x43mm SPC, .357 Sig, .45 ACP, and the Subsonic rounds for 5.56x45 and 9x19mm

No worries man, I've been gaming four days straight on Altis Insurgency so I'm more focused on that right now for a time being.

No worries man, I've been gaming four days straight on Altis Insurgency so I'm more focused on that right now for a time being.

I completely understand, I just started using the ArmA III Map Pack and have been playing Insurgency on Takistan with my modified RHard Mk18 (uses my ballistics and JSRS Sounds), its been great fun.

ASDG Joint Rails you mean? Yes I had considered not using it but down the road I'm happy with the choice and direction its going. HOWEVER I don't want to spend eternity finding and adding every classname for each addon. It's a pain in the ass and I'm satisfied with the system. So no it will not be removed. The TMR requirements are not needed if you don't use the bipod PBO. I'll have Foxhound make it more clearer for the description on Armaholic.

No, I mean asdg_attachments, the bipod mod. asdg_jr is great, but asdg_attachments just adds a bunch of bipod models which while cool I don't think really -need- to be included with the mod.

What is TMR required for if using the bipod PBO? Is it just for autorest functionality? I'm glad you clarified, but it still makes it a pain when getting people set up through playwithSIX.

@spartan0536: Well so far the SOST rounds have been very effective as well so thanks for those :)

@TheGent: Once you install the addon go to the Arma3 directory and go to "@U100"/Addons and delete the u100_tmr_bipods.pbo and the bisign file as well. I'm not sure what PWS does when you remove it but it should be okay without it. And there aren't any requirements for ASDG attachments, nor should there be as I used some config items but it's not required, unless for some reason you're getting a requirement error?

Sadly PWS pulls in all kind of dependencies. If you would move the things that have that TMR and Attachment dependencies into a optional subfolder maybe the PWS staff can remove the dependencies from your mod in the SIX network. :)

That's an idea...

Hey EricJ, as I watched Sorolite´s screenshots I´ve realised that a replacement addon to exchange the MX and MXC for your SCAR 6.5 CL (and the MX GL for the SCAR 6.5 CL GL version, of course) would be super sweet ;)

Are you up to the challenge?

EricJ, I have to say that I absolutly love your SCARs and I can't live without them, but your config spams the RPT log with all kinds of updating base class messages. I'm going to look if I can improve the config and fix the base class updates. If I succeed maybe you want to merge my changes into your addon. :)

Wha? I thought this issue was fixed...

@Diesel; yes, just don't include the TMR_Bipod.pbo and it will be fine

@Corporal_Lib: Let's figure out what's causing the error that Lukrop just posted and go from there first.

It's not exactly an error it's more like a warning message. You are overwriting certain classes/their inheritance tree in a way which is not optimal.

I'm talking about these:

Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->InventoryItem_Base_F, by a3\weapons_f\items\config.bin/CfgWeapons/InventoryMuzzleItem_Base_F/
Updating base class ->ItemCore, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/muzzle_snds_H/
Updating base class ->muzzle_snds_H, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/muzzle_snds_L/
Updating base class ->muzzle_snds_H, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/muzzle_snds_B/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Ej_u100_base/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar_h_short/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar_h_short/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar_h_shortblack/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar_h_shortblack/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar_longbarrel/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar_longbarrel/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar65/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scar65/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarblack/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarblack/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarlsw/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarlsw/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarstandard/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarstandard/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m110/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m110/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarstandardblack/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_scarstandardblack/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_hk417/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_hk417/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_hk41712/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_hk41712/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_noscoped/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_noscoped/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Cannot update non class from class u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_noscoped/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/compatibleItems/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_w/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_w/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Cannot update non class from class u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_w/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/compatibleItems/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_noscopew/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_noscopew/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Cannot update non class from class u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_noscopew/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/compatibleItems/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_scoped/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_scoped/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Cannot update non class from class u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_LRR_scoped/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/compatibleItems/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m24d/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m107/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m107/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m468/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class asdg_FrontSideRail->asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR, by u100_tmr_bipods\harris\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ej_m468/WeaponSlotsInfo/asdg_FrontSideRail_IAR/
Updating base class Mode_SemiAuto->Single, by tmr_smallarms\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_SW_F/Single/
Updating base class Single->Mode_SemiAuto, by tmr_smallarms_recoil\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_Mk20C_F/Single/
Updating base class FullAuto->Mode_FullAuto, by tmr_smallarms_recoil\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_Mk20C_F/FullAuto/
Updating base class SlotInfo->SlotInfo, by tmr_smallarms_suppressors_unique\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_katiba_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
Updating base class SlotInfo->SlotInfo, by tmr_smallarms_suppressors_unique\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/SMG_01_Base/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
Updating base class SlotInfo->SlotInfo, by tmr_smallarms_suppressors_unique\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/SMG_02_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
Updating base class WeaponSlotsInfo->, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/mk20_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class PointerSlot->SlotInfo, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/mk20_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
Updating base class WeaponSlotsInfo->, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class PointerSlot->SlotInfo, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_MX_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
Updating base class WeaponSlotsInfo->, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_Katiba_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class PointerSlot->SlotInfo, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/arifle_Katiba_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
Updating base class WeaponSlotsInfo->, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/Tavor_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class PointerSlot->SlotInfo, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/Tavor_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
Updating base class WeaponSlotsInfo->, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/EBR_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/
Updating base class PointerSlot->SlotInfo, by tmr_autorest\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/EBR_base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
Updating base class 30Rnd_9x21_Mag->CA_Magazine, by tmr_ballistics\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/16Rnd_9x21_Mag/
Updating base class 30Rnd_9x21_Mag->CA_Magazine, by tmr_ballistics\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_45ACP_Mag_SMG_01/

This stuff appears in the RPT log if using your addon.

It's not a deal breaker but you have much redundancy in your config too. So I thought maybe I can do something about it. :)

Yes please, as I've been online gaming mostly so if you can tweak it by all means please do so.

Sadly PWS pulls in all kind of dependencies. If you would move the things that have that TMR and Attachment dependencies into a optional subfolder maybe the PWS staff can remove the dependencies from your mod in the SIX network. :)

Yeah this, you have listed: - TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (TMR Autorest) as an requirement but it's downloading the old original TMR... And it's causing sound problems for me. When other players shoot guns from other addons, I can't hear it.

Can't you just change Dependencies to "TMR Modular Realism - Alternate" instead of the old TMR?

TMR shouldn't be causing sound issues (I thought it was fixed?) But I don't control PWS so it may be the issue of PWS not having Alternate on their server?