Sign in to follow this  
AveryTheKitty

Operation Aegean Shield - British Armed Forces

Warrior SITREP 00002:

http://i.imgur.com/mq9ha7y.jpg (348 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/UMEh3OG.jpg (356 kB)

I added the Normal map over the textures and also added the Task Force Aegis icon and a Scottish flag. ;)

I've decided to release around Wednesday or Friday.

Edited by Nightmare515

British navy

British navy...BRITISH ******* NAVY?!?

It's Royal Navy my friend :)

Forgot to say good work on the mod, can't wait for the warrior reskins!

Nice work on the mod, but it there any chance of adding the British navy to this mod?

Not a chance currently. The men in this mod are supposed to be members of the 16th Air Assault Brigade, which is part of the British Army.

British navy...BRITISH ******* NAVY?!?

It's Royal Navy my friend :)

Forgot to say good work on the mod, can't wait for the warrior reskins!

Thanks, and they're coming soon. :D

Not a chance currently. The men in this mod are supposed to be members of the 16th Air Assault Brigade, which is part of the British Army.

Thanks, and they're coming soon. :D

It's also 16 Air Assault Brigade, 16th, 31st etc is American ;)

hi Nightmare.

When can we expect the campaign?

Thanks.

hi Nightmare.

When can we expect the campaign?

Thanks.

When it's done. ;)

Update coming today. I just haven't had a chance to roll it out. Also Starcraft and C&C. :D

Sorry, delaying update. I've been very busy lately, so sorry.

1.8 is finally out!

Changelog:

v1.8:

- Added XH-9 helicopters.

- Added FV720 Warrior.

- Inventory corrections.

- Few other things.

Download

Edited by Nightmare515

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great work man on v1.8 the wildcat that is supposed to have weapons doesnt,i know one is unarmed or maybe im doing something wrong...lol keep up the great work,love the wee scottish flag on the warrior.

Quick question, Nightmare: Is the campaign name 'Operation: Aegean Shield' a name in which you specifically came up with for your campaign, or is it an official name created by BIS? The only reason I'm asking is because I adopted that name onto a campaign that i was developing when I saw it come up on the site, but did so under the thinking that it was the name of a BIS campaign. Please forgive me if I am wrong in thinking this. In any case, if this is your own name in which you created yourself, then I will gladly change my campaign name to something else. The logo that you posted for the campaign just looked very professional and made me think that it was something BIS had done. Once again, forgive my mistake if this was all your own (not trying to be accused of ripping someone else's work off). Also, great mod by the way, I really enjoy seeing other forces incorporated into ArmA other than the typical American forces...just don't understand why more people don't use these other countries in their missions.

P.S. I have been developing missions for quite sometime in the ArmA series (since OFP: Cold War Crisis to be exact), and I am always looking for new ways to expand my abilities. So, if you're ever interested in seeing my work or just looking for someone to chat about your missions with, please feel free to contact me.

Great addon! Playing on stable since the release of the first campaign episode, so today I could finally try this.

I really like the Nato-versions of the AAF vehicles and aircrafts.

But I must say, I'm a bit disappointed about the units. Your first screens, which are still on Armaholic, show the Armaverse-British camo as seen in the campaign (the swedish-m90-inspired one). But I placed all units of your addon and all were wearing multicam. I mean, the multicam looks fine but from more than 2m away, they doesn't really differ from the US-Nato faction. I was hoping for those story-camo variants to get something new on the field.

Anyway, can't wait for the campaign and maybe L85-variants.

Quick question, Nightmare: Is the campaign name 'Operation: Aegean Shield' a name in which you specifically came up with for your campaign, or is it an official name created by BIS? The only reason I'm asking is because I adopted that name onto a campaign that i was developing when I saw it come up on the site, but did so under the thinking that it was the name of a BIS campaign. Please forgive me if I am wrong in thinking this. In any case, if this is your own name in which you created yourself, then I will gladly change my campaign name to something else. The logo that you posted for the campaign just looked very professional and made me think that it was something BIS had done. Once again, forgive my mistake if this was all your own (not trying to be accused of ripping someone else's work off). Also, great mod by the way, I really enjoy seeing other forces incorporated into ArmA other than the typical American forces...just don't understand why more people don't use these other countries in their missions.

P.S. I have been developing missions for quite sometime in the ArmA series (since OFP: Cold War Crisis to be exact), and I am always looking for new ways to expand my abilities. So, if you're ever interested in seeing my work or just looking for someone to chat about your missions with, please feel free to contact me.

I came up with Operation Aegean Shield.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Great addon! Playing on stable since the release of the first campaign episode, so today I could finally try this.

I really like the Nato-versions of the AAF vehicles and aircrafts.

But I must say, I'm a bit disappointed about the units. Your first screens, which are still on Armaholic, show the Armaverse-British camo as seen in the campaign (the swedish-m90-inspired one). But I placed all units of your addon and all were wearing multicam. I mean, the multicam looks fine but from more than 2m away, they doesn't really differ from the US-Nato faction. I was hoping for those story-camo variants to get something new on the field.

Anyway, can't wait for the campaign and maybe L85-variants.

Sorry about that. I don't run the Armaholic page. I'll PM Foxhound later. Also there is a very slight chance the CTRG UBACS camo might come back. Also it's MTP, not Multicam. :)

Sorry about that. I don't run the Armaholic page. I'll PM Foxhound later. Also there is a very slight chance the CTRG UBACS camo might come back. Also it's MTP, not Multicam. :)

Glad to hear that. Yeah, yeah, MTP. We all know its just the British adaption of Multicam. Nobody can see the difference from far away.

Okay, sorry about the mix up Nightmare. As I said, I was unsure so that's why I posted here...not trying to take credit for something that isn't mine. Thanks again for the quick reply, and looking forward to the campaign.

Heads up guys! SITREP 00001:

http://i.imgur.com/ZB8oNO1.jpg (167 kB)

Because I was bored, I decided to throw in a random extra. 1.9 will feature a Multicam MICH for the Americans.

http://i.imgur.com/uhNrptp.jpg (163 kB)

1.9 will also feature a modification of the MTP Uniforms, a change with some of the patches.

Edited by Nightmare515

So in A3 vanilla, are the American NATO's actually using MTP or Multicam? If they're using MTP, why not Multicam instead?

So in A3 vanilla, are the American NATO's actually using MTP or Multicam? If they're using MTP, why not Multicam instead?

Multicam. It's just called MTP.

Heads up guys! SITREP 00001:

http://i.imgur.com/ZB8oNO1.jpg (167 kB)

Because I was bored, I decided to throw in a random extra. 1.9 will feature a Multicam MICH for the Americans.

http://i.imgur.com/uhNrptp.jpg (163 kB)

1.9 will also feature a modification of the MTP Uniforms, a change with some of the patches.

That'd be a PASGT/LWH, not a MICH.

@nightmare

are you going all out on this mod :)

like a complete set inc vehicles, helicopters (HELLCAT), Tank (AAF TANK) etc..

keep up the amazing work

@nightmare

are you going all out on this mod :)

like a complete set inc vehicles, helicopters (HELLCAT), Tank (AAF TANK) etc..

keep up the amazing work

It already has the helicopter and AAF IFV, He did have the AAF tank but I think he removed it last version so he might be reskinning it as the one in the last version was basically stock tank with Brit crew if I remembered correctly.

It already has the helicopter and AAF IFV, He did have the AAF tank but I think he removed it last version so he might be reskinning it as the one in the last version was basically stock tank with Brit crew if I remembered correctly.

The Leopard Revolution has a large chance of not appearing. There is a Proxy at the back that can't be retextured.