Sign in to follow this  
AveryTheKitty

Operation Aegean Shield - British Armed Forces

Hey, you can look forward to the next main branch update, as it will feature the FV-510 Warrior and the AW-159 Wildcat (AH-11 Wildcat in Arma 2) as the FV-720 Mora and the WY-66 Hellcat. So you can retexture those and you'll have British air support and an IFV.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Forgot to fix a bug and package my Royal Marines, see the OP.

Great mod! One of my favourite and my most used one!! But whyyyyyyy did you replace the ARCO's with the HAMR? That was made me choose this mod over the other ones with brit infantry and I thought that this was a added bit of realism as the ARCO is the Elcan sight which is currently being adopted by the british army to repalce the Acog, so it made sense to have it on the F2000's which is also better than the Mx's, plus they look better and fir better on desert F2000 than the HAMR. So I hope you could change them back, then I will update and use those MTP units.

Great mod! One of my favourite and my most used one!! But whyyyyyyy did you replace the ARCO's with the HAMR? That was made me choose this mod over the other ones with brit infantry and I thought that this was a added bit of realism as the ARCO is the Elcan sight which is currently being adopted by the british army to repalce the Acog, so it made sense to have it on the F2000's which is also better than the Mx's, plus they look better and fir better on desert F2000 than the HAMR. So I hope you could change them back, then I will update and use those MTP units.

I'll think about it. I just prefer the RCO over the ARCO, and I absolutely hate the MRCO.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Next update will include a fix for the Royal Marines, MTP Ghillie suits, and ARCOs, plus a few minor tweaks. Recon will use MX rifles.

hey could you organise the mtp and ctrg guys so that theyre all not in the same place? thanks

Yep, I screwed up. The Marine (CTRG) guys will be organized under "Men (Marines)" in tomorrow's update. Also, Ghillie Suit may not come right away, BUT IT WILL COME.

And before you guys ask about me adding the upcoming vehicles, here is my answer:

I guess you could make different unita use different scopes, e.g maybe marines us RCO and normal troops ARCO, to show how due to the marines higher training they have been given american scopes etc or sls get rco and riflemen arco

Hey, you can look forward to the next main branch update, as it will feature the FV-510 Warrior and the AW-159 Wildcat (AH-11 Wildcat in Arma 2) as the FV-720 Mora and the WY-66 Hellcat. So you can retexture those and you'll have British air support and an IFV.

Wait, what? Really? That's a lot of stuff... Wow. I must have missed a SITREP or something.

Wait, what? Really? That's a lot of stuff... Wow. I must have missed a SITREP or something.

Yeah, could you post a link as I would like to read about this!

Next update will include an MTP Kitbag, bug fixes, an MTP ECH, and an MTP Plain ECH.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

1.5 Out, see the OP.

Can you name the MTP classes with MTP? e.g rifleman (MTP) as I can't tell which one is which in the editer so it takes some time to make a sqaud while seeing which one is correct.

Men = MTP 16th Air Assault Paratroopers, Men (Marines) = Royal Marines.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Also, just a heads up guys, I definitely will redo the MTP Helmets and stuff. I can't do anything really fancy however because I have GIMP 2.8 instead of Photoshop or something. However I am getting some insight about this stuff over at GIMP Forums. Expect much better soon. :D

Thank you for the update!!! Likeing the MTp helmets and the ARCOs' being back, Looking forward to the vehicles once htey are released a well!

Copy and paste this into a notepad file and save it somewhere: This removeprimaryweaponitem "optic_Arco"; This addprimaryweaponitem "Optic_Hamr";

Enter this into all the units which you want to replace the sight with via a Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V.