Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Boberston

Vanilla coke

ok i lived there almost my entire life until about 3 months ago and i have never heard anything about crackers and vinegar... that sounds grose confused.gif

Well ive been here 18 years and neither have I heard anything about it biggrin.gif

Cheese and Crackers perhaps? Or Salt and Vinegar crisps?

Thats about it for me too..... STRANGE!

I dont know what kind of restaurant he went to but it deffinately wasn't a british one biggrin.gif

The best carbonated beverage is Dr. Pepper Red Fusion. All the great taste of Dr. Pepper, with a more mild taste, and a subtle cherry flavor added.

red_fusion_dpsu.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eh remraf @ Aug. 28 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The best carbonated beverage is Dr. Pepper Red Fusion. All the great taste of Dr. Pepper, with a more mild taste, and a subtle cherry flavor added.<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, I can't get that here, and I love Dr. Pepper so much. But stil my most fav drink is a mix of sprit/7up with orange juice and a tad of grapefruit juice.

-=Die Alive=-

Haven't had in Oz yet...but my all time favourite "soda-pop" is A&W Vanilla Creamy Soda from the USA...

Fubar, if you can get your hands on some, try IBC's cream soda. Its some of the best cream soda I have ever had; the only better ones I have tasted require traveling to obscure locations to find the goods smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The best carbonated beverage is Dr. Pepper Red Fusion. All the great taste of Dr. Pepper, with a more mild taste, and a subtle cherry flavor added.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I like it too. My g/f is addicted to that shit. Vanilla Coke is gross. I was disappointed because it's nothing like the stuff you get at nostalgic 50's diners that has real vanilla extract in it (expensive). Lot's of kids don't realize that vanilla cokes have been popular forever.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Aug. 28 2002,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well ive been here 18 years and neither have I heard anything about it biggrin.gif

Cheese and Crackers perhaps? Or Salt and Vinegar crisps?<span id='postcolor'>

I like Salt and Vinegar crisps but most of my friends hate them.

All sodas taste like crap compared to my invention: Ice Tea with (lots of tounge.gif) Jägermeister. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 29 2002,10:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Never had Jägermeister, what's it like? And what do you drink it with (traditionally)?<span id='postcolor'>

That s like coughing sirup ( spelling ? )

When you drink a bottle of that you won t get sick all year smile.gif

You just get sick rightaway ( at least i did wink.gif )

OMG are they loosing it in the US ? Vanilla coke, blue Coke, Green Ketchup, purple ketchup, ... wow.gif

Seems like people won t buy it anymore unless it s special !

Over here ( Belgium ) it s a Redbull craze, i don t like it, when you drink one your teeth stick together

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 29 2002,11:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Never had Jägermeister, what's it like? And what do you drink it with (traditionally)?<span id='postcolor'>

Check out http://www.jagermeister.com smile.gif

Jägermeister is a famous German herb liqueur, unique in its style. Dark, and profoundly herby. One can almost taste the texture of the flavourings. The combination of herbs is too strange for some. Try it ice cold.

I like to mix it with ice too. It must be served cold to enjoy it at it's best. smile.gif I suggest you go out to buy a bottle of it and put it in a freezer for a few hours before tasting it. The taste of warm Jägermeister might be too strong for those who have never tasted it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 29 2002,12:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That s like coughing sirup ( spelling ? )

When you drink a bottle of that you won t get sick all year  smile.gif

You just get sick rightaway ( at least i did  wink.gif  )<span id='postcolor'>

You blasphemer! tounge.gif It doesn't taste like cough syrup. smile.gif

And I've never had a bad hangover when I've been drinking Jägermeister.

And when I mix it with ice tea I just get very very drunk very fast and I have no hangover at all when I wake up in the next morning. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Aug. 29 2002,05:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You blasphemer! tounge.gif It doesn't taste like cough syrup. smile.gif

And when I mix it with ice tea I just get very very drunk very fast and I have no hangover at all when I wake up in the next morning. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I must agree with R. Gerschwarzenge, Jägermeister is a good drink, and it takes alot of it to get wasted on. I uesd to do lots of shots of it, but this summer, when I don't really feel like drinking too many dark stout or porters beers when it's hot out, I started mixing Jägermeister with tonic water. The result is like an Italian drink that's sold here (not sure if it sold elsewhere) called Brio, that's like an Italian version of Coke, but has quinine in it (the stuff that gives tonic water it's bite). I've seen people mix Jägermeister with 7Up or Sprite, but thats way too sweet for my taste, but with tonic water, and not so much Jägermeister, it's a nice cool drink for the summer. And I find that when I have too many sweet drinks, like Southern Comfort or any mixed drinks with colas, then the hang over the next day is alot harder, than if I was sticking to gin n tonic or rye and ginger ale. I don't know, it's just me.

Alot of people I know don't like it, hate it with a passion, they'd rather drink (and most do) cheap vodka or tequila, but not me, Jägermeister is the best for staying sober while drinking. I like what my friends call it "German Panty Remover" because chicks dig it and you can get them wasted with it, they're still fuckable, unlike with tequila where the chick is barfing all over the place. That's the fastest way to lose a hard on is to watch a gal barf all over the bed.

Long Live Jägermeister!

-=Die Alive=-

Maybe it was all the Apple Jenever and beer i was mixing with it biggrin.gif

The New Years Eve I ended up with alcohol poisoning I seem to remember two of us killing a bottle of Jägermeister right before we did in a bottle of Ouzo (this was after three cases of beer((canadian at least)) and woodchuck hard cider). Needless to say just thinking of either makes me want to gag.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Othin @ Aug. 29 2002,14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Needless to say just thinking of either makes me want to gag.<span id='postcolor'>

Thinking of which one, the Ouzo or the Woodchuck Hard Cider?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Aug. 29 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Othin @ Aug. 29 2002,14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Needless to say just thinking of either makes me want to gag.<span id='postcolor'>

Thinking of which one, the Ouzo or the Woodchuck Hard Cider?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Jägermeister or Ouzo. The woodchuck hard cider just makes me want to openly vomit. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Aug. 29 2002,09:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Aug. 29 2002,05:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You blasphemer! tounge.gif It doesn't taste like cough syrup. smile.gif

And when I mix it with ice tea I just get very very drunk very fast and I have no hangover at all when I wake up in the next morning. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I must agree with R. Gerschwarzenge, Jägermeister is a good drink, and it takes alot of it to get wasted on.<span id='postcolor'>

For a moment there, I began to wonder, "How did we get to talking about Jägermeister, when the thread is about Vanilla Coke?"

...and then it hit me.  "Who cares?!?", pass me another shot, barkeep... let's give that tab a workout.

Had that feeling with gin, but now I love it.

Jägermeister mixed with a raspberry soda is great stuff, called a Firetruck (Brandbil) in Denmark.

Drinking only Tequila will get you sorta high as well as drunk, weird.