Sign in to follow this  
papy.rabbit.08

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm writing here, because I don't want to use my facebook account and I don't have any twitter account, so I though here was the best place! Just to say thank you to BIS! Your first chapter was great, worthy successor of the OFP campaigns! I wanted to thanks for your work, because I see a lot of haters on facebook, in the comments. But be prout, your work is outstanding! And I think these people like the game a lot anyway, that why they are coming back again and again... Probably none of the concerned people will see this post, but it doesn't matter, keep up the good work anyway!

Probably none of the concerned people will see this post

I doubt the developers will ignore this thread.

I'm with you. I loved every single mission. I haven't played OFP, but I can say this is a great leap forward from Arma II and I hope the rest of the campaign is half as epic. I can't wait for the next episode!

Yep, I'd like to add my thanks too- I haven't had time to complete the whole chapter yet, but what I have played has been really well done IMO. Definitely a step up in quality.

i would also like to say thank you... great immersion and feel for the story!!

and fuck my life what a cliffhanger!!! not fair!

yep, defenitely, best BIS campaign for me after OFP, appericiate arma 2 campaigns, coopability and stuff, but they were never as fun for me as episode 1 in arma 3!

I agree, the best FPS I got before the campaign was 30, not I get like 50 regular. And the campaign has showed me how truly great a game arma 3 is.

Thank you also BIS. In my opinion, the first and last missions were the best, but the others were great also. I can't wait for the next episode of the campaign.

I really enjoyed the First part of the campaign and love the futuristic UK camo.

Thanks

Fully concur - it really shines through that they have Top Men working on this campaign !