Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 27 2002,04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no more? well thats a shame<span id='postcolor'>

Rob, why don't you do some stunts and take some screens?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 26 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Rob, have you noticed that the two guys in your sig fight like girls?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, they dont seem to be getting any closer biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Aug. 26 2002,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 27 2002,04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no more? well thats a shame<span id='postcolor'>

Rob, why don't you do some stunts and take some screens?<span id='postcolor'>

if you have been paying attention to most of my posts i have been sayin that my new cpu wont run on my new motherboard, so im going to have to wait till i can get that new MB.

Plus no one will let my install ofp on the other 6 computers in the house, not only that but they never leave them so its quite hard.

Personally i'd love to do some stunts, the only problem is that i have no idea how to make all those choppers, planes, cars, etc. do what you want them to do.

I've been reading this post and there are always ppl that tell how to adjust the height of the choppers and stuff like that.

That's very nice, only problem is that i don't understand one damn word of what they say. Most ppl think it's obvious that i understand all the names of those commands and stuff like that. Well i don't smile.gif

The only thing that i've done in mission editing is putting down some troups and then shoot them all with a chopper smile.gif

Just for fun...

Anyway, i don't have ofp now, i've ordered it so i'll get it this week biggrin.gif

I'm gonna dwnld all the updates and stuff, i've never tried them so i have a lot to download, perhaps i'll be able to do some stunts by then, if someone helps me that is smile.gif

I suddenly think of something, would't it be cool to organize an online game with ppl doing stunts, this way you can really see all the stunting instead of pics and you don't need to program everything.

Just let some guy do it and the rest watches biggrin.gif

Sounds nice to me!!!!

Darklight, all the mission editing commands we use in these stunts are pretty basic. When you want we'd be happy to teach you.

Most people use the simple code

this flyinheight x

You have to put this in the units "init" field command box by double clicking the unit. X is the height in meters.

When you have done this with any chopper, starting the game will automatically make them hover up or down according to the height given. But the chopper has to be in flying mode for this to happen. This shouldn't be too hard to understand. smile.gif

I can't do that one setpos command with the ramps, I can do the setpos like [0,0,4564556456] but I can't do it to make it so the ramps are stacked on top of each other, no matter if I use the getpos this or not. sad.gif

Or else I'd bust out some mad stuntz. biggrin.gif

Hmmm doesn't look very hard like you guys explain it, i'll try it when i get OFP biggrin.gif

What do yall think about my Multiplayer stunt thing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 25 2002,18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 25 2002,10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uhhhhhhhh, i move to say no no no no no on that one tounge.gif

Hows THIS for distance!? The 6 FLYING chinooks jump!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, it is nice, but I still prefer 8 chinooks smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

really............well, i'll just let you count how many are in this one biggrin.gif

long1.jpg

long2a.jpg

long2.jpg

long3.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 26 2002,22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm doesn't look very hard like you guys explain it, i'll try it when i get OFP biggrin.gif

What do yall think about my Multiplayer stunt thing?<span id='postcolor'>

Thats sortta why i wanted people to make an island of dirt tracks and ramps etc so that we could all join and see what feats could take place tounge.gif

But no one wants to sad.gif

No one wants to make that island because WRPEdit is very hard to use and making a half decent stunt island would take at least a few weeks.

Yes, we all know WRP edit isn't that friendly, but a stunt island doesn't need much detail...jut some topography, maybe a river or two, and some long straight strectches of road...

One of the guys in USMC had an island with a huuuuuuge natural ramp. Ill try and dig up a picture of it...

Naaah, i don't like bikes like that one smile.gif

But it would be pretty cool to do stunts with it...

Nope! thats for more of racing... i was looking along the lines of something like this smile.gif

index.jpg

CRF230F_01.jpg

Cover03WR450F_6f.jpg

cover.jpg

rc4.jpg

kylelewis.jpg

Not forgetting those monsters!!!

211.jpg

New Soldier carrier smile.gif

19d.jpg

CRUSH!

foot3b.jpg