Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

I got it! But this programm is only 940 bytes. I dont like programs of small size, they make me afraid cause they are smart. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 26 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 26 2002,02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mora2: I run it on a 1,3 Ghz with a GF3 (original) card - nothing special - and no special tweaks.<span id='postcolor'>

Mora2 & Major Fubar: If you try to read my posts instead of just lookig at the pretty pictures, it would be easier for all of us smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What did I do? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 26 2002,15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 26 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 26 2002,02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mora2: I run it on a 1,3 Ghz with a GF3 (original) card - nothing special - and no special tweaks.<span id='postcolor'>

Mora2 & Major Fubar: If you try to read my posts instead of just lookig at the pretty pictures, it would be easier for all of us smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What did I do?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oops. Sorry. I thought that you asked for my system specs - a question I had already answered. I was probably looking at mora2's post that was right next to yours.. I dunno. smile.gif

BTW: they posted some of our images here:look here!, but that was right at the beginning so dont be surprised if they posted my shitty images. So I started a similar thread in their forum and waited for responses: One picture was pretty funny! How did he get there?

Sorry, this image is big, in case it is toooooooo big I will link it

hilfe.jpg

hmmm, perhaps you can hover next to it with a chopper and then eject and land on that spot?

He is a pîlot so it might be possible....

I bet he's breakdancing

_1642697_pp_071101breakdance300.jpg

Don't mind the crap that's written to the left of that pic....

I took it from someone's website so....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 26 2002,16:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, he is skydiving! We call that a screw! Head down and turning like a cork-screw!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. What do you call it when some hits the ground?

I just did a jump with a lot of chinooks. I'll get screen shots up later. I jumped over 8. With 4 more on my left, 4 more on my right. Then 8 above me. Just jumped through a box... sort of... biggrin.gif

this time gimme something new and impressive

Sweet fucking CHRIST!! Iv been messing around on the ramp we've all been using and i must have crashed into one of its many "invisable walls" about 20 times in a row! Would someone mind making a BETTER ONE?

What ramp are you using? Is it sorta blue? or is it the wooden one? Most of these ramps were made for the motorcycles.

Okay I guess this counts as a stunt (sorta)

uhoh.jpg

The one thats been used in all the stunts so far. The wooden one. I even tried the other one at Operationflashpoint.cz, and i managed to go right under it confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 27 2002,08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Rob, have you noticed that the two guys in your sig fight like girls?<span id='postcolor'>

AAahaha *lol*

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hehehe, you can let the 2nd guy in the car take care of the horn while you drive...