abs

Star Trek: Road to the Stars

Thanks, all!

If anyone has any idea on how to create deflector shields, I would love to speak with you. I am most certainly not a scripter, and this is one of the hardest aspects of modding if you ask me, due to the lack of any clear tutorials.

Abs

You've made some amazing progress since the last time I've checked on this project. I simply love it! So damn awesome! I just have to watch Star Trek right now... - energize!

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

And will you be able to create some melee animations as well? I'd love to slap somebody!

My favourite scene is at 0:51. Simply awesome Kirk double slap. :D

Hahaha...sorry mate, no slapping animations from me.

Abs

Very cool!

Thanks, all!

If anyone has any idea on how to create deflector shields, I would love to speak with you. I am most certainly not a scripter, and this is one of the hardest aspects of modding if you ask me, due to the lack of any clear tutorials.

Abs

You should be able to achieve this using some code with the HitPart/HandleDamage event handlers (along with a variable or two to track shield strength/level). You could even go as far as using some particle effects to make it appear to be hitting the "shield".

Looks real good, love the spaceship interior .

Any plan on entering makearmanotwar contest ?

Looks real good, love the spaceship interior .

Any plan on entering makearmanotwar contest ?

Thanks! Nope.

Abs

I guess Zachary Quinto made the character popular amongst girls/women (my girlfriend thinks he´s so hot lol) but ABS has already introduced vulcanians... gotta check the first pages!

[EDIT] here´s the infantary pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21999 and there´s klingons, andorians, but no vulcanians yet =P

Updated to STA3InfantryPack-v0.75 to fix the sound config changes. Sorry it took so long, but I've been very busy working on an FTL mod lately. It's amazing how much easier modding is when it's mostly just XML files.

Please let me know if I've somehow messed this up, and I'll fix and release another update. Thanks.

Abs

Why was your mod deleted from steam workshop as of 1/24/24 

Why was your mod deleted from steam workshop as of 1/24/24. Does anyone have information why this mod was removed from steam SMH I was using the Andorian model and weapons on a little alien project I've been working on.???