Did you consider with jsrs or speed of sound? because in that addons your flash bang sound turn in to gernade explosive sound :(

----Confirm. And FPS drops much after the "bang".

Mao,

did you find a fix? Or does a switch to the stable version help for you?

small update (link in first post).

Version 0.61:

-players wearing NVG are now affected by the flash

-error message in dev branch should be removed

@LordHeart: thanks for the command, I didn't know it. I still need to figure out how it works though...

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Having not used ppEffectForceInNVG, I can only infer the parameters.

Taking: number ppEffectForceInNVG bool

I'd assume number refers to the ppEffect (since they seem to be numbers) although it could also be the priority of the ppEffect.

And then bool would simply be whether it is used with NVGs or not.

So you'd probably need to do something similar to this.

FlashBangPPEffect = ppEffectCreate ["colorCorrections", 1555];
FlashBangPPEffect ppEffectForceInNVG true;

This is a fantastic mod, but I ran into quite a problem with the latest patch. Since the patch I cannot hear other players weapons shoot. Is there anyone else experiencing this issue?

Sorry, I moved to another country for work and I won't have internet on my "War computer" for some time, so I cannot check nor update anything regarding the flashbang...

Seems like your flash bang is making conflict with Ir gernade in ARMA 3 Vanila

Hey we seem to be having problems, with using this, you have to drop them and pick them back up to be able to throw them, so we can't use scripts of LEA . Plus I know it seems stupidly small but can we have a the display name with a capital 'F' looks out of place compared to vanilla format.

I believe the current issue with your mod (having to drop grenades and pick them up again else they don't work) can be solved by changing the following line in your config

muzzles[] = {"HandGrenade_Stone","HandGrenadeMuzzle","MiniGrenadeMuzzle","SmokeShellMuzzle","SmokeShellYellowMuzzle","SmokeShellGreenMuzzle","SmokeShellRedMuzzle","SmokeShellPurpleMuzzle","SmokeShellOrangeMuzzle","SmokeShellBlueMuzzle","ChemlightGreenMuzzle","ChemlightRedMuzzle","ChemlightYellowMuzzle","ChemlightBlueMuzzle","SUPER_flash_Muzzle"};

to

muzzles[] += {"SUPER_flash_Muzzle"};

There is a quite annoying bug.

If you are being flashed you are getting extra night vision into your inventory.

It happens each time you are being flashed.

Hi !

I'm glad to see you back !

Is there any chance that your awesome flashbangs could be compatible with the EGTI addon ?

super, I made a few changes to your mod and fixed the errors, I can send you the source files if you want to look over it and potentially release it as an update, will help fix the errors that most people have been having in the interim.

That would be great Lordheart! sorry for having to let people fix it instead of me. Real life can be a bitch ;).

I have sent you a PM with all the details of the changes I made and the changes.

Update thanks to LordHeart (@Foxhound, can you add him in the author list in armaholic?). CBA no longer needed.

Version: 0.7

- Made it so it adds to muzzles and not redefines (using += in config).

- Changed the mass to be 5 (realistically flashbangs weigh about half of hand grenades and HG's mass is 10).

- Changed most of the scripts to be CfgFunctions (get compileFinal'd at start by ArmA, which might result in a minor performance increase), also means it doesn't use Extended_Init anymore.

- Made use of a PPEffect variable to allow it to be forced to show in NVG's, this removes the workaround you had done.

- Did a slight adjustment to the setting of the sound volume (now fades mostly while vision returns but lingers slightly afterwards).

- Cleaned up \scripts\flashbang.sqf, now uses the faster nearEntities and only returns CAManBase (Man includes some animals I believe. Only does all the checks if the unit is the player (should reduce any possible slowdown due to many people around flash bangs).

- Overall, declared all private variables in the scripts to avoid any potential issues.

New update v0.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@super_flash.png

@ super-truite;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thanks, I have applied the changes to the downloadpage :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

No offense, but I think you made the dummy version. The dummy version has a smaller bottom and top and is in black. The trainings-version is the same model as the real version, but in blue. The real flashbang has the bottom and top in the exact same diameter as the whole grenade.

Dummy : http://store.airsoftarea.ch/images/TMC0813_2.jpg

Trainingsversion : http://www.policeordnance.com/2004/CTS/7290T_147_5mm_M.jpg

Real version and mini : http://policeordnance.com/2004/CTS/7290_Pair_Actual_Size_148mm_High.jpg