Hi Zriel, yes, I gave the authorization for its use in the MCC. There was a PostProcess effect incompatibility between the two, but it should be indeed fixed in the MCC version...

Hi Zriel, yes, I gave the authorization for its use in the MCC. There was a PostProcess effect incompatibility between the two, but it should be indeed fixed in the MCC version...

Well..some of my users and me are having problems with MCC and XmedSys. Having only both enabled gives a blurry/3D like effect on edges. Having one of them disabled makes everything correct.

I will post an image as soon as I get it so you can confirm me if it is the same issue you had in the past.

No need to send a screenshot, if it is related to blur, it is indeed the same issue as before. Thanks for reporting.

Sorry to bug you out super-truite.

Any news about a fix?

Thanks in advance.

No news about this then? I'm using an old version of MCC because of this...

Is there an updated stand alone flash bang for use? I use to use this one. Just back to A3

So still no standalone option for a flash bang?

Any news on a fix to make the flashbangs work with the All in Arma Terrain Pack?

Would love a standalone FlashBang. This was a great effective one when worked.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunatly I have no time atm and another project of mine needs even more fixing than this one and is a priority for me.

Is it completely broken or is it just this blur effect bug when using Xmedsys?

Lol, We are now using ACE3 medic system. I cannot confirm this anymore

This isnt working by the way, i think the arma update broke the processing effect. Any chance of a fix?

• Like 1

Love this mod! Seems latest update broke it.  There is no blur effect, no effect whatsoever on AI (or myself) . Grenade just goes off like small firecracker.  Definitely hope this one can be fixed.

Okay. Odd thing is now. This mod works, but ONLY for your main guy on the map. His flashbangs will work. But no other AI's flashbangs will. Even if you take them over and go fill up on FB at the ammo crate. When you throw them they do nothing.  But your first main guy on the map that you choose to play as.  His will work correctly???

Further playtesting.  The flashbangs still work and only work for the first person you spawn into the game as. But even within that player. FB work about 8 out of 10 times. 2 of them will go off as duds?   Love this mod. Definitely hope the mod creator can fix it back up.