Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

An open letter...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMFAO biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Me too!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm sure you do the best blowjobs<span id='postcolor'>

That's when I fell off of my chair..

ROFL!!!!

I thought this was another those stupid 'it's cool that you kill ppl' thing, but no~~~it's way funnier!!! biggrin.gif

Bwahahaha smile.gif

Man, the poor Navy gets so maligned, but without them the US would be a second rate power at best. The British proved it, the US refined it. Without a strong and superior Navy, you're pretty much hooped.

Many amphibious units and soldiers don't like the people in the Navy. I am not one of them:

1) The navy boys always give us a ride to the war zone. Hating the navy is like hating your bus driver.

2) I consider myself to be a modern man with few prejudices. Therefor I believe in sexual freedom. It is ok to be gay. If prancing around in sailor uniforms and having sex with men makes the navy boys happy, who am I to criticize that?

wink.gif

ROFLMAO!!

I've got a 7-year old daughter, so if that is fake, it's so close to the truth it's uncanny!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ July 29 2002,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Many amphibious units and soldiers don't like the people in the Navy. I am not one of them:

1) The navy boys always give us a ride to the war zone. Hating the navy is like hating your bus driver.

2) I consider myself to be a modern man with few prejudices. Therefor I believe in sexual freedom. It is ok to be gay. If prancing around in sailor uniforms and having sex with men makes the navy boys happy, who am I to criticize that?

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But... I hate my busdriver, they are allways late! Allways, and its a fact, u practically need to take your bus-skema, and add 5 minutes to every time that it says, then its probably right....Except of course when you are late.... grrrr

Very funnt. Lets just hope she didnt know what she was saying...... Denoir, I agree about your opinion that people are free to choose about sexual prefrences, but be careful. You may just start a flaming match with Christains and others agianst gayaty vs. the others who dont oppose it. You would have to close the thread, then ban yourself!Heres my opinion, niehter! Stay single! And enjoy momenta of life like reading that letter. If anyone else has funny material post it as long as it abides by the Forum rules. Remember, no posts over 100kb....... No pics of sex or sexuality and no real killing....

Ha! Told you Paratrooper! Told you the Red devils used 'Whoa Muhomeed!'. Bloody arty boys.... Go and learn you WW2 hsitory wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ July 30 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Denoir, I agree about your opinion that people are free to choose about sexual prefrences, but be careful. You may just start a flaming match with Christains and others agianst gayaty vs. the others who dont oppose it.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know what the big deal with gay people in the military is. We've had gay people in the military since the invention of the first military ship tounge.gif

In the navy

Yes, you can sail the seven seas

In the navy

Yes, you can put your mind at ease

In the navy

Come on now, people, make a stand

In the navy, in the navy

Can't you see we need a hand

In the navy

Come on, protect the motherland

In the navy

Come on and join your fellow man

In the navy

Come on people, and make a stand

In the navy, in the navy, in the navy

They want you, they want you

They want you as a new recruit

Who me?

They want you, they want you

They want you as a new recruit

But, but but I'm afraid of water.

Hey, hey look

Man, I get seasick even watchin' it on TV!

They want you, they want you in the navy

Oh my goodness.

What am I gonna do in a submarine?

They want you, they want you in the navy

tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif

Well we all know the stories of Alexander the Great, his soldiers and what they used to do before battle wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well we all know the stories of Alexander the Great, his soldiers and what they used to do before battle <span id='postcolor'>

What did they do? I dont know.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I consider myself to be a modern man with few prejudices. Therefor I believe in sexual freedom. It is ok to be gay. If prancing around in sailor uniforms and having sex with men makes the navy boys happy, who am I to criticize that?

<span id='postcolor'>

Few prejudices? You are one of the most critical individuals I have ever talked to. Are you limp wristed Denoir? tounge.gif (j/k)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 31 2002,05:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I consider myself to be a modern man with few prejudices. Therefor I believe in sexual freedom. It is ok to be gay. If prancing around in sailor uniforms and having sex with men makes the navy boys happy, who am I to criticize that?

<span id='postcolor'>

Few prejudices? You are one of the most critical individuals I have ever talked to. Are you limp wristed Denoir?  tounge.gif  (j/k)<span id='postcolor'>

p99.jpg

look at his wrinst...does that answer your question? tounge.gif

Hey... don't talk about the Navy like that! We all know what the Army boys like to do down in their foxholes!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NavyEEL @ July 31 2002,07:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey... don't talk about the Navy like that!  We all know what the Army boys like to do down in their foxholes!!!<span id='postcolor'>

playing poker? biggrin.gif