excess3

IDF ( Israeli defense forces ) units,complete

Great mod.

However, I would like to avoid installing all the weapon dependencies introduced with one of the newer versions.

So is there a replacement config using weapons from the RHS mod out there?

( I know, that might sound a bit inconsistent on my side since RHS is HUGE, but as a single mod it is simply easier to update...)

Thanks a lot!

have you planned a campaign using the mods? as the landscape look a bit like israel

If you use Play withSIX it will easily update all dependencies, including any future ones, all automatically with one click.

The problem with dependencies is that no matter which one you choose, you will have someone wanting the other one.

I'm sure that if someone makes an appropriate config he wouldn't mind that you distribute it :)

v 1.61 changelog :

- Fixed hamas skin

- Added idf backpack ( special thanks to SPECTER )

- Tank merkava 4 reskin

Edited by excess3

^ תודה גבר

Thank you

v 1.62 changelog :

- Added Yanshuv helicopter

- dependencies changed ( two mods required now to play : ASDG Joint rails , RHS escalation

- Added Crewman engineer ( IDF Tankist repair)

- Hamas and idf weapons was changed

- Proper names for idf vehicles

v 1.62 changelog :

- Added Yanshuv helicopter

- dependencies changed ( two mods required now to play : ASDG Joint rails , RHS escalation

- Added Crewman engineer ( IDF Tankist repair)

- Hamas and idf weapons was changed

- Proper names for idf vehicles

Wow its starts to be sick!!! good job.

How about to change rh weapons and or optics to HLC's only?

edit: nvm, just saw rhs there! cool change!

edit2: I cannot seem to find the vehicles unfortunately, tried in the garage.

Edited by HydroBull3T

Thanks excess3

ArmA3.de Mirror updated:

IDF - Israeli Defense Forces Units by excess3 (v1.63)

Kind regards

Miller

@excess3

RHS Escalation or AFRF and USAF Release 0.3.8 Required ? :smile_o:

Hey mate ! Requirements on first page , i totally switched this mod to RHS dependencies ( both AFRF and USAF required ) , i did set all dependencies on six so it should download them too if you install IDF

Edited by excess3

Hey mante ! Requirements on first page , i totally switched this mod to RHS dependencies ( both AFRF and USAF required ) , i did set all dependencies on six so it should download them too if you install IDF

Ok thanks

The problem with the zeus/garage was fixed with all vehicles?

I don't know what is Zeus , if you have any problem with some other mod you are welcome to post it with a way to solve it otherwise it's hard to understand

I don't know what is Zeus , if you have any problem with some other mod you are welcome to post it with a way to solve it otherwise it's hard to understand

Zeus is the DLC where you can spawn things without getting into editor by hitting Y...

I cannot seem to find it in the Zeus list of vehicles nether in the Arsenal/Garage.

wait you dont know zeus!? the most handy mission editor ever.. with some mods like ares etc

Would be awesome if you guys could add in an Apache and get permission to use an F-16 without the dependency.

This with the Golan map really has potential.

Would be awesome if you guys could add in an Apache and get permission to use an F-16 without the dependency.

This with the Golan map really has potential.

To use the F-16 without dependency would mean he would have to add the F-16 mod too the pack, so you will download it either way.