[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Release Thread

Awesome update to an already fantastic package, Thanks for your continued work on this mod Legislator.

I enjoy using these units on some Arma 2 terrains using the Arma 3 Map Pack, but i'm curious, would you consider for the future a German terrain?:licklips:

Awesome update to an already fantastic package, Thanks for your continued work on this mod Legislator.

I enjoy using these units on some Arma 2 terrains using the Arma 3 Map Pack, but i'm curious, would you consider for the future a German terrain?:licklips:

Thanks for your feedback. :)

However I don't know what you mean. I don't include custom terrains in the mod. If you mean missions for other terrains then yes, I want to create more. ;)

Now that most of the content is finished, I can focus on missions and the GLT Mod Extended. The first extension will be a compatibility fix for AiA, but I have to invest into research first. GLT Mod Extended will be optional and will contain mostly missions

for 3rd party terrains requiring a wider range of certain 3rd party addons.

To anyone who faced issues concerning All in ArmA and GLT Mod, please let me know! I finally managed to download and install everything. I plan to depend some content of the upcoming optional GLT Mod Extended on AiA.

For GLT Mod 1.19 I changed a lot of file paths and splitted the stuff into smaller files. So expect a lot of cfgPatches classname and path changes in the configs.

GLT Mod Update to 1.19

GLT Mod 1.19 includes some bugfixes. In a radical move I changed a lot of file paths and splitted things into different PBO files. Anyone who used GLT stuff before has to adapt the previously created missions for it now. This update also includes some new units, two new showcases and a lot of new inventory items.

Changelog

• changed: reworked inventory items of glt_items.pbo
  • changed: complete change of content handling with changes in file paths and cfgPatches classnames
  • changed: most config.cpp have been binarized
  • changed: special weapon boxes can now contain more weapons and ammunition
  • fixed: RPT errors with missing sounds / reworked config of BTKs first aid script
  • new: Nea Dimokratia MH-9
  • new: Nea Dimokratia flag marker
  • new: GLT Showcase: Nea Dimokratia
  • new: GLT Showcase: KSK
  • new: unlocked ArmA 3 poor clothes
  • new: CSAT scientist
  • new: LGS Fennek ambulance
  • new: lots of new inventory items
  • new: survivor and bandit civilians
  • new: civilian backpacks
  • updated: various new stringtable entries
  • updated: GLT Showcase A-10X2
  • updated: GLT Editor Cleanup: a few vehicle class changes
  • updated: lots of new vehicles have been added to BTKs cargo script
  • updated: AK-47 and AKM have been added to "ndk_weapons" of GLT_fnc_Crate

jbj1By7jMzyzDP.jpg

j5BFRWzWFss0l.jpg

jAgAviE3m26pT.jpg

jUwXEZPQzjHq1.jpg

jbnShRl1onp2fI.jpg

Known issues:

• weapon selection in the briefing is not working because BIS disabled the feature again
  • there might be a conflict when using AiA with GLT Mod

Now I'm reworking my composition files in order to address to trouble with AiA. Basicly I will put my A2 ports on the scrap heap and introduce the optional GLT Mod Extended which will focus on content from AiA as a requirement.

The download link in the 1st post of this thread has been updated!

Hey Legislator, I think it is about time to have a GLT Campaign - now that user-made campaigns are popping up here and there - and it would be lovely with loadout persistency and character progression! I know it adds a lot of work (however, some of the SP missions and showcases could be already incorporated to the campaign flow), but should be worthy! ;)

cheers!

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your releases mate!! :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

;2694107']Hey Legislator' date=' I think it is about time to have a GLT Campaign - now that user-made campaigns are popping up here and there - and it would be lovely with loadout persistency and character progression! I know it adds a lot of work (however, some of the SP missions and showcases could be already incorporated to the campaign flow), but should be worthy! ;)

cheers!

Hiho,

never say never :) However the focus for this summer will be GLT Mod Extended, new showcases for the already created content and a new top secret project.

Love this mod Legislator, really appreciate all the updates.

"A new top secret project!" you are a tease!! Any chance of a tiny clue?:hyper:

Love this mod Legislator, really appreciate all the updates.

"A new top secret project!" you are a tease!! Any chance of a tiny clue?:hyper:

Sure :p - In order to win, you have to survive.

No more intel until it is ensured the thing will work ;)

Hi [GLT] Legislator,

i missing some Signatures: glt_items_backpacks_glt_ksk.pbo

How can i get this? Its Important for Server with Signatureverification.

Grüße/Regards Sk3y

Hiho, oh that's strange. But the good news is, that it might be fixed very soon as I'm preparing GLT Mod 1.20 today :)

I wonder how this could happen though. I'm signing all my files together before I upload an update.

Edit:

I found it .. that line was in my batch file ... omg ... of course this can't work!

DSSignFile.exe glt.biprivatekey glt_items_backpacks.glt_ksk.pbo

This File hasnt a $PREFIX$ inside :(

This File hasnt a $PREFIX$ inside :(

Haven't heard anything about such a file. What's it for? I can still put in GLT Mod 1.20 if necessary.

In ArmA 2 OA needs to sign a PBO and allows cross paths, so as i know. I didn't know you needs in ArmA 3.

... Yeah Bad English-Day xD

GLT Mod Update to 1.20

GLT Mod 1.20 includes a lot of bugfixes and introduces the compatibility to All in Arma! I also took advantage on the BW Mod update and included the new content in my missions. This update includes one new showcase featuring the GLT Paratroopers!

Changelog

• changed: cfgMagazines of food and mechanical items has been removed
  • changed: jerrycans are now available in cfgVehicles and cfgWeapons as well
  • changed: medic items have been moved from TransportMagazines to TransportItems on the medic backpacks
  • changed: composition versions in missions will be loaded according to All in Arma being loaded or not
  • changed: CSAT Ghilie soldiers now use their own ghilie suit
  • fixed: rvmat path issue with GLT_Vest_Light1_Tropentarn
  • fixed: GLT Karakal 1A5 Tropentarn displayname
  • fixed: A3 and All in Arma compatible compositions have been created
  • fixed: issue with random GLT Overall texture
  • fixed: wrong signature file for glt_items_backpacks_glt_ksk.pbo
  • new: many new inventory items
  • new: edited Leopard of BWA3 (only crew changes)
  • new: GLT Showcase Paratroopers
  • removed: all Arma 2 object ports (glt_objects_a2.pbo and ca.pbo)
  • update: BTK First Aid small script changes
  • update: new BW mod weapons are available in GLT_fnc_Crate;
  • update: new civilians have been added to Nicolas BOITEUX civilian spawn script
  • update: GLT 04: Operation Delphi
  • update: GLT 12: Kill Farm
  • update: GLT 18: Men in Fleck
  • update: GLT 19: Fog of War
  • update: GLT 20: Winter is coming
  • update: GLT 21: Back in Fleck
  • update: GLT Showcase A-10X2
  • update: GLT Showcase Leopard 2A8
  • update: many new vehicles have been added to BTKs cargo loadout script

jtHlpDDkcusxU.jpg

jbw8pfR0IYKfQo.jpg

jbm35O2zCqstLu.jpg

Known issues:

• weapon selection in the briefing is not working because BIS disabled the feature again

PS: If you want, you can track the progress on this link! https://github.com/Legislator

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your releases mate!! :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey, thanks for your great work! You really make ArmA better (for Germans :D)

What I don't understand: You require BWMod (which already has a Leopard 2A6) to run GLT and now you put a second Leo in it. Why? Also I am not sure if the players need all those clothings and an Amazon drone ^^ But it's your mod and your decisions. I am really looking forward to the Dingo!

And last but not least I think I have a bugreport for you.

When I take a regular "Drone Backpack" from ArmA 3 I can assemble and disassemble the UAV without problems. But when I take your "UAV Backpack" I can only assemble it. When I try to disassemble it I get the following error:

"Bad vehicle type

GLT_Backpack_UAV_Tropentarn"

Maybe you can fix this :)

Thanks ;)

What I don't understand: You require BWMod (which already has a Leopard 2A6) to run GLT and now you put a second Leo in it. Why?

The only difference to the BW mod Leopard 2A6 is the crew (different uniform, different weapons, different helmet). The rest remains untouched.

And last but not least I think I have a bugreport for you.

When I take a regular "Drone Backpack" from ArmA 3 I can assemble and disassemble the UAV without problems. But when I take your "UAV Backpack" I can only assemble it. When I try to disassemble it I get the following error:

"Bad vehicle type

GLT_Backpack_UAV_Tropentarn"

Maybe you can fix this :)

Thank you for the report. That doesn't sound good. I will fix this in the next mod update.

Ok love the look of everything. One of the top best mods I have tried out so far in A3.

I do have one question and that is why does it change the "Map" names?

I'm funny like that I don't really want it to do that.

Now past that small thing, I have noticed that quite a few things in the Mod are geared to something like "Life" or one of the 1000s of

Zombie" games.... Not that that is a problem.. I am just wanting to know where I can find these games.

Hiho,

I changed the map names because they are based on the real islands of Lemnos and Agios Efstratios. However you can remove glt_map_names.pbo if you want. The file is not critical for the mod.

Now past that small thing, I have noticed that quite a few things in the Mod are geared to something like "Life" or one of the 1000s of

Zombie" games.... Not that that is a problem.. I am just wanting to know where I can find these games.

Well .. that's another thing :D Though I'll use my own stuff for A3 missions there is also a new mod work in progress called "Survive". It'll be a cooperative military survival rpg. I don't think it can be compared to all the things that already released as we wanted to try out something new. Let's hope I can present something soon.

By the way ... although it's quite in the realm, I did a lot of work on the GLT Mod in the past few weeks. GLT Mod 1.21 is in the final stages: https://github.com/Legislator/GLT-Mod

GLT Mod Update to 1.21

GLT Mod 1.21 is upgrading all missions with a new AI skill array. The goal is to optimize the AI to be clever without having instant headshot-kills. This version also includes new content, bugfixes and some improvements.

Changelog

• changed: author of Puma and Leopard 2A6M
  • changed: various priorities in cfgFactionClasses
  • changed: GLT_Item_Map_Assault is now a real inventory item, not a magazine anymore
  • fixed: stringtable issue with LGS Fennek ambulance (Tropentarn)
  • fixed: GLT Mini UAV could not be disassembled when using a tropentarn backpack
  • fixed: Ion Inc. teamleader is equipped with M203 grenades now
  • fixed: US and CSAT Ghillie appear without clothes
  • new: bandit overall
  • new: bandit basecaps
  • new: survivor clothes
  • new: tools inventory items
  • new: GLT Medibox by [GLT]Turrican
  • new: GLT AI Skill Array has been defined in the glt_core.pbo
  • new: Civilian Merlin HC3 ambulance
  • new: hats (brown, brown bandit, black, AAF)
  • new: damaged basecaps (black, blue)
  • new: bandannas (AAF, blue, green, pink, red, yellow)
  • new: basecap (Doctor)
  • new: medical pilot overall
  • new: Infiniti Offroader (Police and Ambulance)
  • new: burning tyre heap
  • new: composition glt_barricade
  • new: Altis Police Units
  • new: Altis Ambulance Units
  • new: GLT Showcase Police
  • new: GLT Showcase Namer
  • reworked: textures of basecaps (GLT, ACE, Major League Infidel)
  • reworked: jerrycan script code by [MAD SIN] BTK aka sxp2high
  • updated: new cfgGroups GLT_A10X2_Squad
  • updated: more objects in the editor have been unlocked
  • updated: IR grenade has been added to GLT_fnc_Crate
  • updated: all Stratis and Altis missions (trigger and AI skill updates, various bugfixes)

jLWSy4REC03KA.jpg

j9Qw3QlZG8ntN.jpg

jCUTOpBwmWsP2.jpg

jISyWr6xftIe.jpg

Known issues:

• The new GLT Showcases of GLT Mod 1.21 need a small rework
  • Some inventory items have some config errors (already fixed for GLT Mod 1.22)

PS: If you want, you can track the progress on this link! https://github.com/Legislator

Another quality update to an awesome mod.

Many thanks for the dedicated work you put into this.

Hope the "top secret project" is working out!!