ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

As a Cdn soldier I love this mod, question though: And I'm not sure if this is just the way that Arma3 is made so you can't change this, but is there any way that you can make it so a soldier can carry more than just one M72, I would often carry 2 on patrol in Kandahar, and some soldiers who didn't have radios would carry 3 or 4. Anyways just a thought if it is at all possible.

Again great work.

Have you tried storing them in a rucksack?

The M72 is configured to be packable, a Rifleman can carry up to 4 with little to nothing else in the rucksack. Just drag and drop out of the crate.

Hey guys, really enjoying your mod. The only problem I'm having is that it seems to erratically crash to desktop when more than one section is active. I don't have that problem with regular units.

On a different note, I was wondering if you were planning on recreating the CF exactly as they are at the moment or whether you're planning to 'futurize' them to a moderate degree in order for it to be contemporary to the overall game setting?

Hey guys, really enjoying your mod. The only problem I'm having is that it seems to erratically crash to desktop when more than one section is active. I don't have that problem with regular units.

On a different note, I was wondering if you were planning on recreating the CF exactly as they are at the moment or whether you're planning to 'futurize' them to a moderate degree in order for it to be contemporary to the overall game setting?

I need more info then "my game crashes"

Provide this : http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

Will do. I have several .rpt files with different timestamps in the relevant folder, how can I decipher which one is the relevant one?

Will do. I have several .rpt files with different timestamps in the relevant folder, how can I decipher which one is the relevant one?

Whichever happened when your crash occurred?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Is there a plan for a Cdn Sniper rifle?

Yes:

C14 - Timberwolf

Mac Tac 50

relevant .bidmp: http://dfiles.eu/files/zkj51swdl

relevant .mdmp: http://dfiles.eu/files/adle28sga

relevant .rpt: http://dfiles.eu/files/8w4j5uqs6

Hope that works.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post earlier. These are the files from the latest crash. I believe it happened when I tried to edit my loadout.

Edited by Schuultz

post them here using

or upload them and send me the link

The C9A2 crashes the game for me, every time.

Either me using it, or an AI.

Excellent work on the mod btw.

The C9A2 crashes the game for me, every time.

Either me using it, or an AI.

Excellent work on the mod btw.

Thanks for the compliment,

I'm getting tired of saying this so,

"such and such crashes my game" is going to be ignored. Especially when it is one person out of hundreds. If you have an issue that you would like fixed YOU MUST PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION.

I am not going on fucking wild goose chases. Give me more information, screen shots, .rpt files, anything!! 1 sentence gives me nothing to go off of.

Thank you.

Ok!

I don't really know how this stuff works, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Not much more info to give sadly, the game freezes, I ctrl-alt-delete and there's the crash message.

The freeze seems to happen pretty fast(within the first mag) whenever that specific weapon is fired.

I tried removing one thing after the other and crashing stopped when it came to the C9A2.

I don't know what a .rpt is, or where I can find it.

I'm not sure I have the latest version though, I got it via PwS.

Appreciate the work, I'll try to be more informative in the future.

How is that even remotely useful? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of co witnessing?

I have no idea what your getting at here. I'm aware that non scope type sights are off center and am working on it. It is shit loads of trial and error.

This thread is not for you to bicker like children with each other. It is so I can post updates and get feed back on CAF. Please keep your ego to yourself.

Does anyone else have problems with the serverkeys? We are testing our servers for signature checks and i only get problems with this addon and midtex..

Does anyone else have problems with the serverkeys? We are testing our servers for signature checks and i only get problems with this addon and midtex..

Working on it

WARNING

After intensive testing over the last 48 hours it has become almost certain that the C9A2 is causing crashes in MP missions. This has yet been tested in single player however I'm sure it is the cause of an "curing combat" crashes.

Trouble shooting to fix has begun and I will update this thread with more info as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

I have no idea what your getting at here. I'm aware that non scope type sights are off center and am working on it. It is shit loads of trial and error.

This thread is not for you to bicker like children with each other. It is so I can post updates and get feed back on CAF. Please keep your ego to yourself.

Woah woah woah just to be clear I wasn't attacking the other guy. I was simply questioning the intelligence of BI if they intended the off centered sights as the guy I quotes suggested.

Greetings...

Concerning the C9A2 crash:

Could it be possible that your c9a2 model is missing the geometry LOD and its centerofmass? I got some crashes with guns missing it after the latest alpha-update.

Hope I could help

cheers!

Greetings...

Concerning the C9A2 crash:

Could it be possible that your c9a2 model is missing the geometry LOD and its centerofmass? I got some crashes with guns missing it after the latest alpha-update.

Hope I could help

cheers!

Thanks! Ill give that a check tonight.

You may have called it, the C9A2 did not have a geometry LOD. Testing tonight, likely (if all goes well) update public tomorrow.

Edited by Ohally

Please fix the signatures. ;)

Going to try.. I'll sign them V2 and V1 and hopefully that fixes it. They may not be fixed for the update tomorrow due to time restraints but they should be shortly after.

Cheers.