ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

Just wondering, will you make your own version of the EOTech? If not, then the point of aim for the CAF weapons need to be altered slightly because the front post and the reticle on the holosight don't match up

Something is messing other mods up, as soon as I'm using the CAF Mods, all weapons have no silenced sound.

Just wondering, will you make your own version of the EOTech? If not, then the point of aim for the CAF weapons need to be altered slightly because the front post and the reticle on the holosight don't match up

No plans to bring in our own EO-Tech, we will likely re-tex the existing one to black and I do plan to fix the sight proxies on the C7,C8,C9.

There is an update in the works coming soon.

It will include some fixes to the weapons that I can remember and possibly a couple of surprises (time allowing).

So far:

-Fixed M72A6 errors with regards to VAS scripts

-Renaming all weapons, magazines, and gear to have the prefix "caf_" to prevent future issues and conflicts with other weapons/ gear packs that may be released.

If there is a serious bug that you have please re-post it with a screen shot if possible ASAP so it is fresh in my mind during this update!!!

Expected time line 21 Jun 2013 (latest)

**before you ask, no vehicles are being added to this update, they will be released in mid-late august.

There will also be an updated version of the Ahoy World Invade and Annex mission running CAF content with the new release. There is one currently running with signature verification on the Canadian Armed Forces Mod Testing Server.

Edited by Ohally

ALPHA_RELEASE1_zps04f107b9.png

CANADIAN ARMED FORCES MODIFICATION

ARMA 3 ALPHA

ALPHA 0.29 - DOWNLOAD

**Requires latest CBA - @CBA_A3

Changes:

-C79 Elcan can now be adjusted using page up/ page down from 200m up to 800m

-C7A2, C8A3, C9A2 all compatible with the new sniper scope (if that's the way you roll)

-M72A6 ammunition renamed to avoid conflicts with scripts such as VAS (still a disposable launcher, no need to carry rockets.)

Come play Invade and Annex with the CAF content on the Canadian Armed Forces Modification - Server 01

Class List (PDF)

More info on first post.

Just bought the Alpha and was surprised that the CAf mod is out already.

Great job !!! Really looking forward to the Timberwolf.

Ohally - where are in the military, wonder if you could give your quick preference on which of the 3 vehicles you would like Canada to go for in regards to the CCV project ?

Just bought the Alpha and was surprised that the CAf mod is out already.

Great job !!! Really looking forward to the Timberwolf.

Ohally - where are in the military, wonder if you could give your quick preference on which of the 3 vehicles you would like Canada to go for in regards to the CCV project ?

The already choose the TAPV - http://textrontapv.ca/

imo the LAV III is a great vehicle and we should (and are to an extent) continue to enhance it's capabilities and survivability.

The already choose the TAPV - http://textrontapv.ca/

imo the LAV III is a great vehicle and we should (and are to an extent) continue to enhance it's capabilities and survivability.

Ah ! I thought Canada was also going to buy 108 vehicles (CV90 or VCBI25 or Pirahna 5) to compliment the Leo's and LAV III's.

The Lav III you guys are working on looks awesome BTW :)

Do you plan to include custom missions with this addon?

I do, however I haven't had much time to get into the ARMA 3 mission editor's full potential to create them. I'm actually looking for an experienced mission maker with at least some knowledge of how the CAF operate. I have some time over the summer to make some missions, we will see how that goes.

Huh. Didn't know the CF issued EoTechs

Units have purchased them and issued them out for deployments. It is not something we officially issue however. The question was regarding an EO-tech model. We have one for the mod but are not going to bring it in as BIS has one in already. I am planning to fix the off set in the near future.

I do, however I haven't had much time to get into the ARMA 3 mission editor's full potential to create them. I'm actually looking for an experienced mission maker with at least some knowledge of how the CAF operate. I have some time over the summer to make some missions, we will see how that goes.

I look forward to this... unfortunately not enough mission are using this awesome pack.

I look forward to this... unfortunately not enough mission are using this awesome pack.

The Canadian Armed Forces Modification - Server 01 is running Invade and Annex with CAF. It checks signatures so you can only be running CBA and CAF to connect. The test group plays on Sunday's at approx 2000 EST most weeks anyone is welcome to come out for these events.

I am currently tasked out with the Canadian Forces to assist with the flood relif and will be unable to bring an update out for the BETA for a unknown period of time. Please help make the process easier by compiling clear and concise issues you may be having with the new BETA with regards to CAF MOD.

Thank you.

I am currently tasked out with the Canadian Forces to assist with the flood relif and will be unable to bring an update out for the BETA for a unknown period of time. Please help make the process easier by compiling clear and concise issues you may be having with the new BETA with regards to CAF MOD.

Thank you.

Good luck out there man.

Haven't updated CBA yet, but it appears that the Carl Gustav projectile is flying sideways and the projectile doesn't seem to collide with any targets other than map objects.

I actually think that considering all things that the new uniforms would be the better idea, since they will be realistic once we change over to them. As for the weapons I'm already impressed with the functionality and accuracy of them It's an awesome mod and I'm hoping to follow it through it's development. Other than the Carl G firing the missile sideways everything works perfectly.

As for my own opinion I think tossing Canada as Independent/Green Faction would be good, or perhaps making them usable for both Blufor and Green. Just my personal opinion as someone who would love to ride around in Leopard 2 singing battle songs to the rest of the crew or zooming around in a G-Wagon. Of course on Missions made by myself or my ol' Arma 2 group.

Are you going to have the eclan scope a 3d scope?

nope, I am currently teaching in LFWATC Wainwright. I will be until end of August so don't expect alot (if any) of updates. I am still activly developing the mod but have limited access to the web.