Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Subject: Arma 3 Millsim-Sim Squad/clan

spartenill requesting position in a squad/clan. I have played for roughly five years, however my only recently have I started playing Invade and Annex style game modes. willing to do any squad training, free most evenings and weekends, located in Idaho, US, 

Mic; yes

ts: yes

Time zone: mwt

• Like 4

Looking to Join a Community based in the UK if possible of Semi-Serious players, ideally for Co-Op but dont mind dabbling in some MP. I'm as new to the game as Trump is to being a successful president, being that I'eve spent 5 minutes on it. So I'm looking for a team to show me the ropes so to speak.

I only have the vanilla game as of now as not willing to spend more on it until i find some guys to play with and get into it

More about me!

Age 23 from Newcastle UK (Geordie)

MIC: Yes Can use TS3 Discord etc

PC Specs: AMD FX8350 8GB RAM GT640 GPU and an SSD, will upgrade GPU in time but its alright for the now.

Trouble is, Im loaning this PC to the family office room so I cant play in total peace, nor anytime (Girlfriend, Work yada, yada)

Massive amounts of console experience but I want try PC so I bought this game cause it looks outstanding for what I want to play, so please let me join a fun, banter filled community plays the game properly! PM me or add me on Steam: jordikyle 

Discord: zMrRustyy#7015

Edited by zMrRustyy
  • Like 3

Hi, new player looking for a squad to play with, who can teach me the ropes and help me get the most out of this game.

Just picked up Arma3 this weekend from a humblebundle deal, not played any Arma games previously but I'm a fast learner. Playing through the solo campaign to familiarize myself with the mechanics, but really interested in Co-op missions etc. I am completely green to the game and how multiplayer works, so would need some handholding to start with, but as I said, I'm a fast learner :)

a bit about me:

• 38yo UK Male, mature and sensible but with good sense of humour (not prone to ragequit or general messing about)
  • I have a tiny amount of military experience (4 years TA/Reserve when younger)
  • Not really interested in hardcore milsim, but will take the game seriously and follow instructions/orders
  • Able to play Mon-Thu evenings until late  (I work away from home so will be in hotels most of the time)
  • I have a decent gaming laptop (I7, 16GB, GTX 970m) with Skype and TeamSpeak
  • I have a decent amount of co-op gaming experience, mostly MMO (Was a Guild Master and Raid leader in WoW until recently)

If you can offer me something please PM me or email chris.j.watson@outlook.com - thanks!

Edited by Obel1sk
  • Like 4

Hi All,

I'm looking for a mil-sim unit (small to medium, large if it is very well run) to join composed of serious (or at least mostly-serious) active players who still understand this is a game above all else. I am all for training, ranks, hierarchies, and all other aspects of mil-sim, but I'm not looking to go online and get screamed at by a pretend drill instructor. Inside voices and mutual respect between all players are just fine. :happy: I have 1200+ hours of experience in Arma 3 and more than thrice that in MMO RP guild leadership experience. I am also pretty good at creating campaign arcs (drawing from my 13+ years as a DM) and have moderate experience making and running Zeus missions for a small MP group. I was a member of the 173rd for a few months and loved my time and experiences there, but my schedule doesn't work for an east-coast based group.

In addition to the above, I'm looking for a group based on pacific time, that is friendly, takes the game and mil-sim seriously, tries to use military tactics/strategy to overcome obstacles, and that is active. I personally don't enjoy or use profanity, so a group that at least tries to keep it down is also preferable. Also, I am someone's husband and father so Arma is not my only commitment in life, though I am willing to make it a major one.

So far I have not found any west-coast groups that match the above, but if one is out there, I hope they see this post. If not, and if there is at least one or two others out there looking for the same, I am open to and interested in putting in the time, attention to detail, and effort to make such an Arma group.

Either way, please send me a PM here or in Steam under the same name. I am very interested in hearing from units or individuals. Thanks!

• Like 4

Hello,

I am an experienced pilot looking for a squad. Preferred role is CAS but also other pilot roles as needed. Available for the most part on weekends. 

Thank you and let me know,

Phantom31

• Like 3

im looking for a SFO group like jsoc or usscom, but not limited to. im an active player from the US in -5 est tz. i have a mic for voip and also ts3.

hmu

• Like 3

Hello, I'm looking for an English speaking group and am EST timezone. Looking for a more realistic kind of setting. I have a mic and every type of comms program one can have. 

• Like 4

Hello everyone,

Looking for a squad:

1) Nickname: Ablomis (Arma, Steam and pretty much everywhere else)

2) Age: 29

3) Timezone: US est

4) Mic: yes

5) Type of player: casual player but comitted to teamplay and realism. Have been playing variety of team games from SWAT 4 over 10 years ago to mechwarrior online recently

6) Hobbies: formula 1, indycar, warhammer 40k, sci-fi

7) Hours play a week: 8-10

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

21yo with mic and ~500 hours in Arma 3 here.

I'm looking to join an English speaking unit around east asian time zone. It does not matter if it is casual or seriously realistic, as long as we can have some good teamplay. I have some experience in mission editing/scripting and dedicated server hosting, and I'm willing to contribute whatever I know. I'm free most evenings and weekends.

• Like 2

Hello my name is Mark. I'm 20 years old looking for a mil sim unit. I live on east coast. I do have a mic. I'm looking for a unit based off EST. my schedule is open anytime after 6pm. I'm looking for any sized unit as long as it is active. I'm looking for a unit that does more than just one mission a week even if they are just mini ops periodically thrown together by some people. 

• Like 1

Hey I am new to Arma three and am looking to join a group. I am very familiar with military sim and prefer a group that follows military sim guidlines.

Age 19

Mic working on that

Maturity level High

• Like 1

Looking for a group for regular weekend or week day gameplay on a regular basis or a planned event. Been wanting to get more serious with the game and work in a team. I typically play on the public jsoc and dmm servers.

I'm open to anything ranging from mil sim to casual play but I'd like to get into the more serious mil sim style.

I've been playing Arma 3 for a few years now mostly on coop servers like invade & annex amd other PC vs CPU servers.

I'm a pretty good shot at 500 to 800 meters out and prefer higher caliber single shot rifles like 338 and 9.3

I don't have a joystick for piloting yet but I can manage just fine without looking too bad. I generally prefer not to pilot but if I have to I just need a half hour to get the feel back. I'm not a pilot that flares way up then comes straight down.

I do have TS3 and Vent.

• Like 1

Call sign: Hastyr

Time: PST

Arma 3: Own all Current DLC

Details: I am looking for a Relaxed Squad/Clan that does Zeus Missions on the weekends, maybe sometimes on the week day.

I have been playing Arma since Arma 2, and have been playing Arma 3 since Launch.

Update: Still looking for Squad, Hoping to find a Star wars Milsim

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hastyr

Edited by Christopher Crespin
Old, needed to be updated

Hi am looking for a euro squad English speaking to join preferable uk or ireland if possible i have a mic and ts3 am up for all kinds of game modes but like to play they game as its meant to be played i like co op missions and Zeus missions but i am open to any game mode really want to get into this game as much as possible.I have Apex dlc jets dlc and a good few of the most popular mods going to purchase the other two dlc too.Am open to playing anytime after 6 weekdays or any time on the week thankyou in advance.

Looking for a squad focused on tactical realism. I have almost 400 hours of arma 3 experience and just over 1200 hours in arma 2, but I have little team based experience. I primarily play marksman or autorifleman. I work night shift so I get a few hours in every day and normally game most of the night on weekends. I had astro a40s till my poweramp shorted out, should have a new mic in 2-3 weeks depending on overtime. Timezone: UTC -6 Age: 23 User: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BruteTyler

My Name is Eduardo, and i'm a nutrition Student in Brazil, i'm looking for people which I could play on the weekends or whenever i have time, I'm usually on college campus from 07:00 AM til 07:00 PM local time (GMT-5) so when i have time left i play arma, but is really awful to play with AI and have them dying all the time and doing dumb stuff.
Would like to find a group of people which I could learn from, and enjoy a milsim gameplay.
My Pc is decent and i will edit this post later with the specs.

I'm 22 Years old.

My advice to someone newbie searching for a unit on arma 3...Avoid 2 battalion 5th special forces group...
Guys invited me to know it and apply, then told me to buy arma 3 apex ( that cost a lot) just to deny me

Hey guys so I've bought ArmA 3 recently(like 2 weeks ago). I met someone called Will in EU #12 Zeus Server, i'm looking for his Unit to join.

His unit is S.A.S with the Icon of SAS in COD MW3

Hello I'm looking for a Unit/Squad to join. I'm an Arma Veteran you could say as in I've been playing Arma since Arma II and played Arma II, then I played Operation Arrowhead, and then moved into Arma III. I currently have been playing Arma III on and off for the past Three Years with 750 Hours racked up in total. Obviously I'm an English player looking for an English Squad/Unit, but wouldn't mind work alongside international guys/gals too. I don't have a mic though, but I do know how to read my compass, map coordinates, and I half a** know how to use the stars (Not that anyone ever uses that feature, no offense Bohemia) I'll get around to buying a mic one day. I am over 18 and I would like to find a Semi Realism Military Unit who does PVE and PVP, but mainly PVE. I want to have fun, but at the same time I want a squad that atleast does formations, room clearing, and plans out their battles. I want to be able to use the Arma III assets to their fullest. I want to carry out large scale invasions, conduct recon missions before bringing in the main units, ACTUALLY get to use the submarines to sneak into enemy territory from the water, parachute out of helicopters into enemy territory in the middle of the night and do stealth ops. I defiantly want to be in a squad that does a lot of Combined Arms Gameplay, I like APC's and Tanks a lot, and I would like to be able to call in airstrikes or gun runs by giving the CAS back at base coordinates or laser designation for them to bomb or gun run. I play Vanilla Arma III mainly because I actually like Vanilla Arma III and I like the MX Rifle, Slammer tank, I REALLY like the Marshall, and I personally like the Blackfoot and A-164 and think they are really cool. I like using vanilla assets, but I do have RHS for the Russian Federation and United States and several other Gun Mods downloaded. If you do any of this and want to ask me to join just message me here. 

Looking for fun people to play with.

-Complete scrub at this game, just got it two weeks ago.

-US East and only speak English

-Looking for fun not full blown serious mil sim roleplaying, will be somewhat serious of course but having fun is the name of game

-Like being Stealthy

-Currently only have half of a keyboard, in two weeks I'll buy a full keyboard

Message me for questions

Also looking for someone that can teach the ropes of editor or point me to videos.

Looking for milsim group preferably one with an armored unit in it to join

Timezone: EST

preferred roles: AT or armored crew member

DLC: Have all except for Helicopter dlc

contact VIA steam: Sannin2

Edit: Found a unit

Edited by Sannin2
found a unit

Hey everyone!

Looking to join a fun squad to run missions. Relaxed and can still crack some jokes when the bullets and bombs are flying around in a firefight is the kind of group I'm looking for. 

* New to Arma 3 so still a "newbie" but learning the ropes. Hoping to join a squad that will show me some of the ins/outs of Arma.

* EST Time Zone / English Speaking

* Have Headset/Mic and Teamspeak client ready to go. 

You can message me here or on steam ID "Capt Fluffybutt".

See you all in game!

(Check Bottom for update)

Hey guys, 

Me and 2 friends are looking for a clan to be part of. All three have arma experience and are just looking for people to play with. Contact me if you have space. My Account. https://steamcommunity.com/id/danfreefall/

-English speaking

-GMT timezone

-Roles:

Experienced marksman & Assault, Assault & Pilot, Assault & Heavy

-18+

-Group of larger than 10 only please

(Update) Found squad so please stop replying to this post. I appreciate the offers. 

Regards Dan.

Edited by Dan_E
Found a Squad. Thanks to everyone for the messages.