SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

hey SOAK.

1. Can it be possible to change the Color(orange) of the Menüs?

2. I play with mods. When i far away from Enemy(over 1click), these Units are green.

This change only to red when i come closer. If i attack these Units when this green,

i going death by shooting from my teammates. Its not easy to find the right Units from mod for Csat(most only blueforce Units).

3. I missing main tasks. Over Time its boring only make Civ- and Mil Quests.

4. I get Errors sometimes. Once come always when i accept a Convoi Mission(picture):

error1uxkoj.jpg error2c5jan.jpg

Thanks, you can change uniforms from Gear-selection in shift+1. Will later add more team-type selection at mission start, but now focusing to make more those main tasks and story. The menus are following same color, not sure if it would be possible to have color selection for that too, but will not focus much on that. That second green ennemy issue sounds like something from mods. Thanks for the error pics, fixed the convoy (for next update). Not sure what is wrong with that gearselection.sqf. Working normally for me. The last error is some mod again.

the random sleep when tired thing is annoying, i just like slept for 4 hours inside my base and then i suddenly out of nowhere i fell asleap

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 ----------

i noticed the game remembers where i last put my truck but it doest remember i loaded in my supply drop box [NATO], it keeps disappearing

If you are hungry, thirsty and tired, then randomly player black out. Saving crates to appear on respawning stored vehicles gets quite complex since also the crate content should be saved and restored. Would be quite much data needed to store too. Probably will not improve that at least soon.

Hey SaOK,

just found out that after i "restart" your mission (in ARMA Scenarios-Menu) and then select "resume" on your startup-menu all the recent updates of your gear-menu and WLA worked fine! In the past i choosed the ARMA resume scenario option and this supposedly caused issues.

My UAV issue is still there needs testing, i will try disabling mods and futher things to narrow this down, i keep you informed :-)

regards

Tommy

@SaOk

i just got cured from that after sleeping on my base but those statuses appeared again not too long, you should extend the time i get hungry or thirsty to like every 2-4 hours ingame time not after just every few minutes

I'm not sure if this is a limitation, a bug, or caused by one of my other mods and it's not a big issue. Any details or comments would be appreciated.

When I build a base or a camp, the elevation of the items I place doesn't seem to be getting saved/restored on load in the SP game. For example if I want to build an extra tall wall I'll stack two H-Barriers on top of each other. I'll then use the Shit-1 save function. When I resume my game I'll start the mission using the "restart" option and then use the "resume" option from within the mission's initial configuration menu. When I get loaded back into my game the top H-barrier has dropped down to the ground level along with the H-barrier it was on top of.

I will test that. Static weapons placed on fortress roof have saved/loaded normally, but will check the objects.

Planning to add events/chapters following ingame time, could make the player need follow that too.

Edit: Found the object issue, fixed for next update (coming in few days).

Edited by SaOk

Hey SaOK,

i thin i have the solution for my UAV issue!

I tried so far in the editor, placing an NATO unit and three different UAV terminals (AAF, CSAT, NATO, colors: The lighter green on is for AAF, the brown one for CSAT and the darker green one for NATO.).

When i pick up (and of course place them in the right inventory slot) AAF or CSAT terminals, nothing happens.

When i pick up the specific NATO terminal i can access it through the scroll-down menu.

Regarding WLA:

In your gear shop there are three different terminals to buy, all have the same name (UAV Terminal). They differ slightly in colors in the thumbnail near the text and therefore are indicating the different sides (BUT: the greater pic of the thumbnail doesnt change). When I buy each of them and place them in my backpack/inventory, it seems that i always get 3 items of only one type of the wrong faction. I can see that i get three of the same terminals, because in inventory it shows me:

"3 UAV Terminal".

On the other side when i place three different terminals in editor and pick it up my inventory says:

"1 UAV Terminal"

"1 UAV Terminal"

"1 UAV Terminal"

...with the different thumbnails.

So to make it short, i suppose your GEAR script messes the classnames (B_UavTerminal; O_UavTerminal; I_UavTerminal) at some point (maybe after buying and transfer to virtual storage or after transferring to backpack).

In WLA i also tried to buy specific terminals (only one at a time) but no chance, i always get a wrong terminal.

Mods i have so far enabled are: ASDG Jointrails, Blastcore A3, CBA A3 1.07, fhq accessories, JS_JC FA 18 (latest), JS_JC_SU35, STI A-10, JSRS 2.2, Trixie Recon 2.0.

This evening i try disabling all mods and try it again. Hope that this doesnt mess up my savegame... ;-)

regards

Tommy

P.S.: Sorry for my cumbersome description, I was trying to nail it at the point as far as i could :-)

Thanks for great description, :) found what is causing that. Fixing is bit more tricky, but will work on that soon.

Edit: Should be fixed now, for the next update (coming in few days).

Edited by SaOk

Just a quick one is there a way to turn off the fog in the MP version of your Whole Lotta Altis it kind of is annoying since it comes in first 5 min of me playing and then it never leaves?

There should be parameter for it in options that can be accessed when choosing what role to play. Unless I remember wrong, then will add option for it with the next update (trying to update it in month).

Sometimes it happens to me that the mission cant load a task, for example "Rescue POW". After talked to civilians nothing happens, only heavy stuttering. Save and/or Reload doesnt fix it, had to quit the game and start a new one cause the stutter is so heavy, it makes it unplayable

Good to know, checking that too. Thanks :)

i found a glitch :) just keep pressing undo object and you keep gaining 5 points unlimited

your fortress fuction isnt very informative, i keep spawning like 10 bunkers and fill them all up with units but i could only fill my first bunker with 2 limit units.

so does that mean if i build a big steel bunker i have 10 or more so units?

Steel bunker was 4 units i think. If you want to place so much units u want u need to select "Freedom" in those Option

stop just stop spawning mines inside enemy bases, im just trying to rescue a POV and each time i load the game they keep exploding, why wont you put mines randomly outside of the base? and not inside

Those Mines in bases were a kind of an issue, i might to believe SaOk says that he will look for the issue

i finally loaded a saved game where they didnt explode and saved the 3 POVs but only recieved 0.5 factory reward when its suppost to be 1.5

and the mines are god so danm sensitive, i just let my mechanic disarm the mine, he is slowly proning towards it and it still exploded

@LSD the fortresses fuction wasnt given a proper help information so i thought the cheapest bunker was good enough to be a "base"

it should be given proper guides to prevent misinformation for noobs like me who just started WLA

Edited by xrook

I dont know yet, how to spawn certain side mines so they dont explode for "placer side". So there is loop detecting opposite side units. You cant dissarm those mines. But removed barrels from friendly camps, mines appear more far and made now the old mines get deleted once camp is captured.

Edited by SaOk

few hours into the game i notice some weird stuttering

few hours into the game i notice some weird stuttering

I bet this is the stuttering cause a Task wont load