SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Thanks, :) strange that the identity isnt set right and classname would have changed. Cant see bug in that yet. But the new respawning switch player to control new unit, switch may break some mods. Also needed to change much my stuff to fit with the new system (need to copy-paste tasks from old unit, recreate briefing sections, reset eventhandlers and not to store any variables in player). But could add the old respawning as optional setting too later supporting mods better, but having the enemy cheating player respawn location.

Is it just me or does fog arrive after taking over a base? Im not using any environment mods.

Is it just me or does fog arrive after taking over a base? Im not using any environment mods.

Thats strange -also happened to me. I thought it was the color PP I had chosen RealllsBrown which is awesome btw.

Saving isn't working for me. I use 0-0-0 to save and when i resume my progress from the options screen in the beginning it starts a new game for me. It's happened twice now.

edit: it sort of worked this time, it spawned me near my base in civ mode without my gear but I have the objective to create a base camp again even though camp wolf already shows on my map.

edit: I went to the already built camp and it completed the objective for me. Undercover mode doesn't work for me, I can't get out of it at the marked location (it says im already in civ mode) or at my camp or any camp (none of them have flags)

Edited by ghostnineone

New WLA SP update. More tweaks and fixes. Improved location searching more, player respawn fixes (related to task appearing, may require full restart to possible none-deleted listed tasks to dissapear right), fixed that undercover-mode exiting and some other issues.

Not sure why that savegame bugged. Someone else also had mission breaking after resuming custom save. Looking for what could be causing it.

There shouldnt be fog appearing depending on camp capturing. It should happen randomly.

The selectable PP effects also support mods searching all available templates from CfgPostProcessTemplates. Using the BIS's RealllsBrown often myself too. :)

Edited by SaOk

There shouldnt be fog appearing depending on camp capturing. It should happen randomly.

Yeah I can't say for certain what I'm seeing is fog, more of a mild PP effect like everything is blurred more than I remembered. Almost like a fatigue effect that wouldn't go away. Maybe they upped the Caustics and it's more noticeable in RealllsBrown? I dunno.

Yep, RealllsBrown literally changed the Arma 3 experience for me. I've always loved all and everything tropical but it does make the battlefield more whimsical than dangerous. RB instills a real sense of grittiness and whenever I launch insertion by boat for Altis I almost get a real chill.

New WLA SP update. More tweaks and fixes. Improved location searching more, player respawn fixes (related to task appearing, may require full restart to possible none-deleted listed tasks to dissapear right), fixed that undercover-mode exiting and some other issues.

Not sure why that savegame bugged. Someone else also had mission breaking after resuming custom save. Looking for what could be causing it.

Some mods are injecting this issue. For example: its enough to have the "Arma3 mappack" inside your Gamerdir to get this issue with saves. I recommend to disable the Arma map pack when playing WohleLotta ;)

Tiny WLA SP update. Custom voices work for player now again after respawning + some other tweaks.

Mods definitely can cause unseen issues too. Tiny bugs/leaks can have mission destroying results. But trying to have mission as bug free as possible. Will play test a lot with vanilla game.

It seems that team-mates dont sometimes pass to player when respawning. Working on that tommorrow.

Edit: Another tiny update. Possible fix for some respawn issues.

Edited by SaOk

Tiny WLA SP update. Custom voices work for player now again after respawning + some other tweaks.

Mods definitely can cause unseen issues too. Tiny bugs/leaks can have mission destroying results. But trying to have mission as bug free as possible. Will play test a lot with vanilla game.

It seems that team-mates dont sometimes pass to player when respawning. Working on that tommorrow.

Edit: Another tiny update. Possible fix for some respawn issues.

Got some bug with the newest version, don't know if im the only one

start the brand new mission, the chopper keep flying I cant goes down on the ground

and, -repawned with boat- , after talk to civilan there is no marker for mission resure POW...

im playing a cleaned client with no addons

:confused:

p/s: anyone who playing this campaign, please upload ur save game, im stucking at beginning of the game T_T, thank in adv

I get a weird bug sometimes where I'll randomly teleport like 200 meters and end up with a totally different gun. I'm not sure if i died because it's immediate and there isn't the white light that normally happens.

Tiny WLA SP update again. More fixes.

Those issues could be from new more light location searching. Will try to test it more. Havent yet got those issues myself. There have been fixes for player respawning too. No idea yet, what would have caused that respawn bug.

Edit: Another tiny WLA SP update with some more fixes/tweaks.

Edit2: WLA sound addon also in workshop now:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285179465

Edited by SaOk

I dont think so unless there is some new mod conflicts. Will add the new FIA vehicles in the next update soon (in day or two) and also see if there is some other nice new functions.

is there a way to increase the number of AI (friendly and enemy) around you ?

would love to see tons of enemy and friendly units, jets, tanks, helicopters, vehicles etc spawning around me and have heavy war where ever i go

I dont think so unless there is some new mod conflicts. Will add the new FIA vehicles in the next update soon (in day or two) and also see if there is some other nice new functions.

There are new vehicles out there? ^^ Hahahaha, i didnt even know

would love to see tons of enemy and friendly units, jets, tanks, helicopters, vehicles etc spawning around me and have heavy war where ever i go

U must be insane to have the wish for more enemys. Step into an Aircraft, an Attack Chopper or something like that and there will spawn minimum 50 Enemys around you

be careful on what you wish, trust me and LSD Timewarp, when we say you dont want more AI's that there is, just do as Timewarp suggested, get into a aircraft or Chopper, fly around for a bit and you will change your mind :P

Setting difficulty level higher and life range lower in mission start options make more action appear more likely. Also the more red map markers near the more action. Its possible to receive also very actionfull "heavy enemy movement"-task from friendly soldiers. I try to add more actionfull maintasks in future too. But still there is limits before FPS begin to drop very quick.

After beeing killed 1st time i respawn as another character + i lost ability to open MCC + i cant open or use Zeus things

Will this be fixed? Cause i need things like MCC, they keep me alive during the rape of CSAT ^^

don't know man... This mission is one complete bug. First of all at start the helicopter didn't land, some times even didn't move. Some other solders respawning and walking naked with other gear (looks really funny). In a gear menu when i try to change my clothes it's remove previous but don't wear new one so im naked like others. Then support chopper didn't fly where i wan't and you didn't wrote how to command it! Just clicking on the map woun't do anything. Construction of the guardpost... All i can do is just put god damn bunkers and nothing else. Hint says "after construction bunker you allowed to build other objects" but it doesn't happens! Some times, tasks "recue PDW" created on left down corner of the map so i can't comply them because it on bottom of the ocean i guess. Im using only CBA3 JSRS2.1 ARMA ver 1.18. This problem seems not often but there is a several people with same mine problem. Can you tell me what hell is this and how to solve this?

You need to run the latest game version, else that happens. ;) There have been new script commands that are used. With 1.18 those dont exist and may have unseen results (e.g. script performance getting leaked which probably is cause for that bunker problem).

You need to reset MMC and Zeus things for each player respawn since the unit changes (to avoid enemies knowing your location after respawn). But if that dont work, I could add the old respawn way as selectable setting to support mods better (but have that AI bug).

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

New small WLA update. Fixes and tweaks, new bootcamp DLC music and reskinned FIA vehicles/crates.

I am not familiar with MCC, but it may have some init-code that I would try to launch again after respawing.

I dont know why, but everytime i die the first time it changes my character and stops ability to use MCC or Zeus. I noticed that instantly after respawn the task "Liberate Altis" goes active... Confusing

This issue "restarts" after every death. After every death 3 tasks goes active (Make Contact with Civ, Basecamp 4 Tents, Liberate Altis)

After recieved this issue 3rd time (3deaths) i decided to ragequit and kill all civilians i see, but they seems to wear some kind of IronMan Armor, pumped 200 Bullets 7,62mm into a civ, but he don´t give a f*ck and simply walks away, straight to his neighbour to have a cup of tea.

Honestly i think this issue is mission based but i dont know for sure.

Its not issue, the tasks need to be recreated for player's new unit. The task hints are displayed automatically. Civilians dont have any damage-handlers on my side.

Edit: In the next update, you can enable the old respawn way from shift+1 menu options.

Edited by SaOk