SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Thanks i will try as always later. For the last hours i used an older version cause this respawn thing was about to make me ragequit^^

I will report if find any bugs ;)

Another WLA SP Update. Weapon/Gear-Shop UI improvements, added reammo-button for weapon selection, UI improvements for hats and glasses, some other fixes.

:)

Legend,

Cheer mate...

Also let me know about the mil language stuff... even if you just send me a .txt file with your dialog I could sort it out for you... It would be all Brit Mil language... Queens and all that jazz...

Thanks :), that would be great I may sent at somepoint. I should start expanding the story/main tasks much finally. Just have been thinking the chapter structure that will need to be dynamic too.

I noticed yesterday that i again didnt die in Aircrafts vehicles. Did you made some changes there? And this time its not all Air vehicles, i died when crashed with helicopter, but stayed alive after my Jet (this from CSAT, Nephron or something like that) was on Fire for seconds and still alive as i hit the ground. I was even able to get out of the burned and crashed jet and heal myself. Seems legit^^

I have no bleeding mods or similiar active, if that is important

Sorry, I dont just have time/energy to update WLS currently, but at somepoint some conversion coming of WLA, maybe updated WLS or for some A2 maps. Will see, but I want to update the WLA first more so updates isnt needed that much after copy-pasting the concept to other maps.

Havent changed the damage handlers, but will try to test that at some point.

New stuff coming, just changed the CSAT attack on camps appear depending CSAT vehiclezones near the blue camps. And time to time random vehicle zones now move toward blue camps if there is no water between. Other new stuff in works too.

Is it possible to edit the behaviour of the placed static or whatever Units? I think the static units i place are always in "Relax" Mode, thats why they are firing waaaay to late on the enemy (they should be placed always (in my opinion) in Combat mode, minimum in Aware or StaySharp (both the same i think^^) mode.

Cause its so highly unfair when i see from which distances the CSAT Clowns engaging when i compare it to my Units (u cant compare it, that difference is exorbitant)

So is something like that possible?

Changed the guardpost vehicles and static guns to be in combat mode in the new update. Also increased the skills.

Sorry, meant to write the next update. ;)

Edit: Maybe, will see.

Edited by SaOk

New SP WLA update. CSAT now attacks on camps only if having vehicle zone near it under 4km away, CSAT moves now randomly vehicle zones at Green Camps, MOD UI list improvements, other tweaks and fixes. Early chapter display (else no real meaning yet).

Bug ticket to vote, custom voices not working with civilians anymore: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19878

Edit: Yes.

Edited by SaOk

Yiha, loading it now and ready for kill some clowns^^ So the Combat Mode update is in here?

Hmm just as i played i heard incoming Orca Heli, so i placed on the Island 1,2km away from me an AA tank and 5 AA Static guys with facing direction to the helicopter. The Tank was in the direction in which the Heli was come from, so usually easy target.

Result: Over the whole 2km i saw the Heli and not a single AI has fired a shot. Not anyone. Orca dropped his Garbagew Soldiers over my Island and first then the AA Tank fires a couple of rounds. But he didnt manaage it to destroy it. AA Static guys didnt fire 1 shot. ^^

Such things only possible with great Arma AI ^^

Edited by LSD_Timewarp82

i got killed by a speed boat that spawned on LAND!... at first i was confused at where all those explosive shots came from, i was like i am like 3 clicks away from the sea... HOW is that even possible? till i saw him at the side of the mountain

another is getting killed by a spawning APC right next to my team

you need to set a spawn range limiter from the player, enemy spawning is way too messed up

---------- Post added at 06:31 ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 ----------

V. 1.995

And ive found the helicopter issue for you, this issue why my AI´s didnt shoot on the Enemy Orca.

Problem is that the Orca is marked as Neutral/Friendly, even i cant lock him up until he drops the Csat Garbage Boys, first then he turn hostile. Please fix that to a "hostile everywhere" ;)

Took the setcaptive away from that, not sure why it was there. Checking the boats that appeared on land, shouldnt happen normally. For most of the spawning there also should be min range for player. But recently made the location search more light, there could be some bug in that.

is it possible to change the binding keys? my crouch button is 'C' conflicts with construction menu, i kept on crouching whenever i want to build

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

is this your bug or arma bug? my mechanic is stuck in prone position after i told him to disable a mine but it exploded before he could do so... stupid "friendly" AI units walking around as if were safe to do so (this usually happens when i just finished capturing a base, discovered there are mines around, then friendly units spawn)

I wouldnt want to touch the current custom keys. Will see if it would be possible to add own custom keys, but the custom key system is bit buggy with the none working handlers (at least before) that I wouldnt want to spend time fighting with that.

You can try to unstuck the stucked unit by activating him and in shift+1 -> other-menu click the unstuck button.

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Tiny SP WLA update. Respawn hotfix (sometimes player lost leadership) + that chopper fix.

Hey SaOK,

"testing" your fine mission is fun, also i got a steep learning curve in general arma-gameplay :-)

I've found a issue: UAV-Terminals dont work, there are 3 of them in gear-shop but any of them works. When I equip it in the right slot i wont get the scroll-down-menu to use it.

Thank you for adding options to the gear-menu, but i've got in general issues with it. I will test further and describe it later.

Regards

Tommy

wont work, hes not stuck... just stuck in proned position, if he wants to follow me 1 click away he has to crawl all the way there while asking "where is your position"

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

also is there a penalty when you die? i noticed that when i shoot after being revived i seem to have a really high recoild

You can delete the prone stucked unit (he might be injured to legs?) in the same other-menu. Or fast-travel if using easy-difficulty. Then the stucked unit is cloned.

When respawning the damage isnt reseted if not playing with easy difficulty. You can still be wounded, only legs are healed so there isnt speed penalty.

UAV-terminal have worked normally for me, not sure if there is some mod breaking it. Also heard UAV-terminals not working for someone else. But shouldnt be mission related bug. I have no function running for those terminals.

how can i put units inside bunkers, your guide says they appear automatically but i dont see anyone inside my fortresses. i literally turned the first base i captured into a fortress but noones guarding other than the 3 dudes that spawned after capturing it

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

it got fixed by fast travel, thx.

Thx, ill look later on into it, looking forward to it but i have to build a PC for a customer, only SLI today^^

First off SaOK, this mod is outstanding! However I do have a question. When I started the mission I noticed I was playing as the UK soldiers. But watching videos I saw many players playing as the US. How am I able to play as the US?

Again thank you for this wonderful mod!