SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

That would be amazing if you could make this possible :) Tried yesterday to join the COOP-version, were kicked after 1 second -> too many mods active ^^

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Found and fixed quite highly possible cause suddent performance loss after 10-40min playing. Still to be tested.

Edit: Didnt help, again the same issue. :(

Edited by SaOk

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Tweaks and fixes. Maybe one step closer to stable scripts.

I just downloaded this and whenever I run the SP version, it will either crash Arma or freeze my whole computer.

Is there a fix to this?

Have you updated the game? I am using script command for house searching that was broken and causing the freeze (in my mission it happens around before landing). It was fixed already during last fall, but need to have game updated.

Else the mission should run normally.

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Text improvements by ss3goku0001, added more variation how guardposts generate, some UI tweaks, cheaper crates, some other tweaks and fixes

SP update coming soon in day or two.

Hotfixed all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Guardposts werent appearing. As good side, spotted one outdated script that is now removed.

Edit: Another hotfix - hostile guardposts were often friendly from start, and one other small fix.

Edited by SaOk

Not yet, hoping tommorrow. Made today many custom key options to be behind one key, testing the system and would like to add some task updates too.

New SP WLA version 1.65 is here (dropbox, steam, withSix). UI changes (shift+1 is now core menu where you find also other keys listed - including take is now Y), more detailed generated guardposts, added some noises, radio effect added for current voices, task changes, VAS is available near rearm trucks, other tweaks/fixes.

Persian camp capturing task have now better condition. With bigger changes, the airfield capturing task is more challenging now. More stuff coming soon.

There is new forum supporting WLA:

http://mil-simcentral.com/index.php?

You can find COOP servers from there and more content coming soon there too.

Ok cool i will try it out in the next minutes.

btw: i´ve tried the Mod "Moduload" with your mod, it loads inits or something like that. After using this i was able to use mods which was not able to use with your mod before, mods like FullScreenNVG with adjusting brightness. Maybe an alternative to play ur mission with mods which wasnt able to play before. Ill try now this better commanding mod and TMR Autorest, maybe its possible now to use them

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). The UI changes added, Much fixes and tweaks (first time managed to run server.exe over hour without CPS leak - closed it when all looked still good).

COOP version again running in BIS stress server (on official build). You can find it with server search "stress".

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Reuploaded all COOP variants with small fixes.

Probably no mods is allowed and need to have official build (not DEV). But seems like there is still random CPS drop, just more rare.

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). Fixing, tweaking and cleaning. Found one old forgotten FSM-script that were used, in theory that could have been the CPS leaker (since it was only remaining FSM that is counting conditions on every frame -> which could explain the heavy CPS drop step) but will see.

New SP WLA version 1.66 is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). Added: Witnessing civilians react (local relationship get worse) if you steal items, sitting civilians appear in houses, player throw items that he picked but dosent need, more civilian noises. + some fixes

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). Fixed unit leak issue (tiny camps over spawned), team-members now have access to fast-travel (had it accidentally locked instead of support menu)

Hi, I was just wondering, would it be possible to add another option to the initial setup options to disable the feature that randomizes all the AI's weaponry? Returning them to their default loadouts.

I've been seeing things like friendly and AI snipers with SMGs, and machine gunners with sniper rifles, etc; makes it difficult to evaluate the threat. I'd quite like to add in weapon mods and only have access to them via VAS, too, without them being distributed to other soldiers.

If it's not possible or if it would be a ton of work for you, then it doesn't matter pal. Excellent work as always!

Sure, its possible. Disabled the feature already in COOP, and could make it optional in SP version.