SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Hi SaOk,

Can you please add the backpacks parameter (turn on/turn off) to the Whole Lotta Altis ? Thank you. :o

Edited by [CSLA]LUKI

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). Much more tweaks and important fixes. High Command should work now again and also map vehicle zone commanding (click on side zone and with alt pressed down, give waypoint).

Sorry, what you mean with backpack parameter?

Edit: WLA COOP A3/SF modification is streamed currently on twich :) Can be played in dragonfire-named server http://www.twitch.tv/physiksfps

Edited by SaOk

@SaOk: If I take the backpack and somebody kill me, after respawn i haven't got my backpack. :)

Ah, sure. I try to add gear transfer between death and respawn. Shouldnt be too tricky.

Okay, thanks for your reply :)

Dammit v2.0

Missed again the Latest version.

I haven't had (player) teammates to join me on this.

The problem with *some (lots of) AI using pistols persisting.

I should mention i m using TPWCAS+ASR_AI3 (server side) but..i don't think this has to do with the problem.

If you have something in mind..share it plz

Edited by GiorgyGR

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). More fixes and tweaks. Removed uniforms from VAS.

There is some pistol issues, will work on those. That addon looks nice, will try to add it at some point (as optional addod), but will still tweak and fix the COOP some more first to get rid of the remaining bad issues.

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). More fixes and tweaks. Removed uniforms from VAS.

There is some pistol issues, will work on those. That addon looks nice, will try to add it at some point (as optional addod), but will still tweak and fix the COOP some more first to get rid of the remaining bad issues.

About VAS:

We have noticed the "Items/Attachments" tab was empty too.

Squad size:

We were 12 people yesterday.We have found it somewhat "uncomfortable" with each squad consisting of only 4 slots.

You can divide it as (hmm..) 1x8+2x6+1x4 to cover a wide array of choices :) (for the CO-24)

Squad Leader slot (minor):

Squad Leader slot is not the "1st" on slot-list anymore.

Sometimes is no3 slot or no4 slot..

Edited by GiorgyGR

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). More fixes and tweaks.

I had to remove the whole items section to remove uniform changeing. Would have tricky to list those manually away, but may work it at somepoint. You can still change attachments from weapon's own small window. I will try to add function to join/create/leave groups.

Edit: Reuploaded with more fixes.

Edited by SaOk

Nice work, thanks Sa0k ! :bounce3:

Have been delayed little but trying to get it out in few days.

I will try to add function to join/create/leave groups.

Aeroson made a very nice group management system before he left the community to go work on Unity engine.

It also has an additional script to put chemlights on the soldiers shoulder. It may need updating to use IR Strobe, but it should work still

Link here

Hello, i'm absolutely loving this mod but some of functions are not working(Altis version). For example i tried to pick a bottle of water from ground via using shift+8 or shift+b but it didn't work. Also shift+4/3/2 these shortcuts won't work either. I did not touch any controls settings before so i wanna know is this a bug or something else.

P.S.: Stratis version works normal.

Edited by dostunuz

New COOP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). More fixes and added tool to draw fences between wanted positions in construction menu.

@dostynuz, Thanks :) the WLA custom buttons have been changed, you can find new ones all gathered in new WLA menu that is opened with Shift+1. Object pick button is Y, talk is shift+Y.

New SP WLA version is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). Added the more stuff to create in guardposts and draw function for walls. Some other tweaks and fixes too.

New COOP and SP WLA versions are here (dropbox, withSix, steam). Fixed guardpost capturing in COOP (+other tweaks and fixes) and in SP the antenna and storage (for VAS) in guardposts now work.

Excellent, thanks SaOk! You're a bloody hard worker! :eek:

I installed and had a play with that DUWS (Dynamic Universal War System) mission earlier; not bad, but just felt a little... empty, compared to WLA. Less alive. I liked the headquarters, and the purchasable upgrades you can get (UAV Recon, especially - Pinpoints all enemy positions on the map within a certain radius), but in terms of overall quality and immersion, WLA is unquestionably superior, for me anyway. There's always so much more going on, and serious risk involved everywhere you go!

However, there is one thing DUWS has which I found to be a fantastic idea, and that's the 'special' team mates you can recruit. Radio commands refer to them by name or callsign, and they have stats you can level up when you use them. If they go down, you can re-hire them after a certain amount of time goes by, too, adding a sense of persistence to your team, and your heroic exploits. I don't mean to compare works, but I was thinking that maybe one day, this might fit in brilliantly with WLA.

Thoughts?

Nice work on this Sa0k ! Thx. :bounce3:

Excellent, thanks SaOk! You're a bloody hard worker! :eek:

I installed and had a play with that DUWS (Dynamic Universal War System) mission earlier; not bad, but just felt a little... empty, compared to WLA. Less alive. I liked the headquarters, and the purchasable upgrades you can get (UAV Recon, especially - Pinpoints all enemy positions on the map within a certain radius), but in terms of overall quality and immersion, WLA is unquestionably superior, for me anyway. There's always so much more going on, and serious risk involved everywhere you go!

However, there is one thing DUWS has which I found to be a fantastic idea, and that's the 'special' team mates you can recruit. Radio commands refer to them by name or callsign, and they have stats you can level up when you use them. If they go down, you can re-hire them after a certain amount of time goes by, too, adding a sense of persistence to your team, and your heroic exploits. I don't mean to compare works, but I was thinking that maybe one day, this might fit in brilliantly with WLA.

Thoughts?

DUWS didnt have the spawnsystem which SaOk is using (which makes WLA so great) that everywhere enemies can spawn. In DUWS you got these areas and between those u have 0 movement, 0 enemies or other things, no joke, i felt asleep while playing DUWS, but i was 3 days awake before started play. DUWS isn´t bad, i played it multiple times. But it doesnt have the "special thing" which tells me to play it more often. Just my opinion, no offense.

I play WLS/WLA since i intalled Arma3, i am sure, i wouldnt play it so long without the WholeSeries, 110%sure :)

Another issue.. When i start a new game TMR autorest/bipod functions working nicely. But after loading a savegame they don't work any ideas?.