SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Sorry, again got the issue (even there was only 60 vehicles). Will work on it more tommorrow. Very strange multiplying problem, cant find yet why it does that.

Edit: Reuploaded WLA as version 1.6402 to dropbox and withSix. Found one highly possible flaw. Still to test but here is the update just in case.

Edited by SaOk

I played now ~ 6hours without a problem, very cool. Can you please upload a version with disabled dynamic weather, i m sure thats just a click for you to change it :)

New SP WLA version 1.6403 is released (steam, dropbox and withSix). Added the option to disable dynamic weather.

Please man, disable that commoners can throw things on you... Its frustrating when u lie down in the grass and one of this losers spawns directly behind you and kills you throwing whatever on you... Happens 3 times to me in 2hrs play

in fact,i have be try for a whole day with the mission which is take control of factory,but how?

in fact,i have be try for a whole day with the mission which is take control of factory,but how?

You need the consruction truck (this one which comes after you will be dropped by chopper) OR you earn ~200-300 Prestigepoints, when done you have to press Shift+6, the construction truck should be in the Support section of the menu which popups

Be sure that you have a wide area where the truckcan land, sometimes it explodes when hitting some objects while parachuting down.

When you have the truck, go to the factory with it and press there Shift+C and place your first bunker, and after that 2 HMG Gunners for defense. When the relationship is "good" the factory should be yours in a few seconds.

This tips are available ingame too, just press the M key, you should find a tab which guide to the fuctions of the mod!

Greets

I played the mission for the first time in like 2 months and there have been some major improvements, which is very nice to see. The voice acting isn't to bad but it sounds like the person over the radio is sitting next to you in the room. Perhaps with some small audio modifications it can sound a lot better, here is perhaps a small tutorial on how to do that:

Edited by Speeeedy.com

Thanks, I was planning to edit the voice-files once all in recorded (for the attack/defend-event intel parts). But will check those if not getting better effects from ableton live 9. Already tryed some hissing sounds which sounded quite nice. But will work on that.

Changeing the civilian thrown objects only cause little damage and without ability to knock you totally out (or make it depend on difficulty level). There could be some short blurry vision effect too. Later would be nice to have some voice-acting for the angry civs too.

Hmmm, then something is wrong in my version, Civilian killed me, he throw a suitcase towards me -> white screen i.e. dead -> respawn. Respawned again in a Hostiled Village. Didnt even get up on my feet as a Tyre hits my face -> dead...

Revenge was sweet, ordered an airstrike on the whole village, bodycount was very high ^^

This voice acting sounds a little bit confused to me, i understand usually much from the english language but this sound like Austrialian english or something like that, didnt understand half of this what he says there :confused:

Yup, civilians are mad with me too lol, they throw with ANYTHING they have hahahaha (u can "grind" points picking up those items too hahahaha)

I kill all those twats, when i need a structure i ll build it with mcc ^^

So when a village goes hostile against me, hmmm, thats not good for entire village ;)

Hmmm, then something is wrong in my version, Civilian killed me, he throw a suitcase towards me -> white screen i.e. dead -> respawn. Respawned again in a Hostiled Village. Didnt even get up on my feet as a Tyre hits my face -> dead...

Revenge was sweet, ordered an airstrike on the whole village, bodycount was very high ^^

This voice acting sounds a little bit confused to me, i understand usually much from the english language but this sound like Austrialian english or something like that, didnt understand half of this what he says there :confused:

Bahahaha This guy ... I love him ! :)

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Bahahaha This guy ... I love him ! :)

btw, did anyone got TMR or VT weapon resting to work ( the weapon resting part ) --- Im going crazy here not been able to use "TAP" or u know the weapon reasting part

???

New SP WLA version 1.6404 is here (dropbox, withSix, steam). More voices added for defend/attack tasks, civilian thrown stuff no longer knocks player out, but can still cause light damage and vision effects. Some voices added for civilians.

Working on the COOP version next to have it updated in week or ealier. ;)

New Hotfix WLA SP version 1.6405 (dropbox, steam, withSix). Sorry had forgotted item throwing testing stuff on (civs throwing stuff everywhere and there was one hint displayed). Also fixed issue with burning cars (and probably fireplaces).

Sunny (D) or Cloudy (D), the weather changes to that with 10 minute delay (or instantly if sleeping 1 hour) and after that should stay the same unless forecast sliders in editor force their change over that.

Okay thanks thats sounds good. Is it possible to delete the rain so that Rain is never occuring? Its hard to adjust a hardly cloudy day w/o rain. Do you know if that is possible?

The cloudy (D) setting have overcast set 0.6 which shoulndt make rain apper, also have no rain added with that setting. If it still rains, you can try launching this loop from debug:

_n = SPAWN {while {true} do {sleep 5; 1 rain 0;};};

Working on the COOP version next to have it updated in week or ealier. ;)

Great news. Will this fix the constant de-sync and lag we get in co-op?

Your singleplayer mission is amazing, it's begging to be played co-op :)

It should reduse lag at least. Still hard to know how much, but in SP version the changes improved performance much so I have high hopes. :)