SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Working normally for me. Some say the DEV-version may currently stuck when dying in other missions too. But if playing with respawn the issue isnt there. The wall dont have very special purpose yet, but may generate some better guarded roadblocks to guard the holes in walls. The heavy protected camps could have some bigger goals for player (intel, high officers, POWs, tank depots, maybe some other special items to find...).

SaOK, I have a few moments now, where I believe to see an enemy tank, appearing as a red dot on my HUD. So I attack it, which follows that every vehicle, also friendly, attack me.

Later, I noticed that resistance units also appear as red dots on my HUD.

Is this a possible problem on your mission, or more AmrA trouble?

Unknown what could have caused that, but improved code for zone vehicles incase those had wrong side set rarely.

Is it possible to be able to set how many men are in your team?

I feel like I'd be more effective with just two guys rather than ~8

Is it possible to be able to set how many men are in your team?

I feel like I'd be more effective with just two guys rather than ~8

Hold Shift and press 4, a menu will popup where u can send home soldiers which are in your group. After doing that press 0-0-4, this will stop that u get the the reinforcements ;)

@ SaOk:

can you please disable the dynamic weather for ur upcoming version. This would be great :)

New SP WLA version 1.61 is here (dropbox, steam, withSix). GUI changes - added TIP display, improved reinforcement status, removed uneeded support status. New dynamic chat text for attack and defend events, depending on nearby camps, guardposts and vehicle movement. More dynamic chat text for support calls. Some other text updates. + Some other tweaks and fixes.

I will add that static weather option soon.

I have an issue since I just started a new version/mission.

My Virtual Ammobox, at camps, only shows my inventory. Even when selecting my teammates, it keeps showing my stuff.

Would that be a version issue, of maybe a bad restart?

I have an issue since I just started a new version/mission.

My Virtual Ammobox, at camps, only shows my inventory. Even when selecting my teammates, it keeps showing my stuff.

Would that be a version issue, of maybe a bad restart?

Sounds like a conflict with other mod which uses VAS too, maybe MCC or other mod

Noticed a problem when using mod Mag Repack - it works in other scenarios, in the campaign, multiplayer, but does not work while playing in WLA SP mission. I tried to reassign the keys that opens the Mag Repack GUI, it did not help. It would be nice to have this mod working in this wonderful mission.

And I just checked - Mag Repack works in WLA CO OP version, as in any other multiplayer hosted game.:confused:

Noticed a problem when using mod Mag Repack - it works in other scenarios, in the campaign, multiplayer, but does not work while playing in WLA SP mission. I tried to reassign the keys that opens the Mag Repack GUI, it did not help. It would be nice to have this mod working in this wonderful mission.

And I just checked - Mag Repack works in WLA CO OP version, as in any other multiplayer hosted game.:confused:

It´s cause the extented eventhandlers SaOk is using, also not working are AI mods and some sort of better commands mod, full screen nightvision "with Autoadjust"....

I have a simple question.

How can i access the Virtual Ammobox?

Also any update on coop Version?

It´s cause the extented eventhandlers SaOk is using, also not working are AI mods and some sort of better commands mod, full screen nightvision "with Autoadjust"....

I see...Obviously only SaOK can change something within the mission to ensure compatibility with mods... Well, will try to make some changes myself, because I do not want to choose between the mods and playing this mission.:)

I have a simple question.

How can i access the Virtual Ammobox?

You need to get to the friendly camp and being in it, press Shift +0 (default). The only friendly camp from the start is near Edessa (0-0-2 -> Camp near Edessa).

Edited by werwolf969

I cant get handlers for displayeventhandlers work after loadgame which is causing the trouble. So currently all displayeventhandlers need to be removed during each loadgame, else the custom button woulds mutliply. Need to get the handlers working or find a way to detect loadgame resuming (not savegame loading while playing). Will try to work on it soon.

Around 21.1, need to work on two game previews for monday which slows mission editing some bit. But preparing big new features - persians also now gather prestige and build stuff (vehicle zones, add walls with guardpost around factories and other places...) using the gathered resources. Already core script working, just need more testing and expanding. :)

lol! im pretty anxious about that new update... i'll waith... meanwhile gonna go outside with my second love, my bike :P

P.S: i want to be a beta tester too!!! xD

I´ve noticed when i buy the Automatic GMG for base defense it turns instantly into enemy after beeing placed. And yes, base is under my control^^

Good to know, will check the automatic guns. Yes, the mission is basically beta (or even alpha, since feature list isnt final and most of the tasks/cinema/story are still to be done). But need to be make sure I dont release alpha for alpha. ;D Mission could be just broken performance leaker if I throw unfinished features out. Tiny errors can have big effect in long missions.

Hi guys... is there any reference list with the meanings of all the map icons? (i'm a noob... i know.... but.... please?) :D

By the way SaOk, i´ve tested the "bCombat 0.16" beta with your mod, it works very well meanwhile. On actual 0.15version it conflicts with your Respawn ability, after i´ve reported that he fixed it and now the AI is really clever. AI is entering buildings when u hide in it, thats great. Would advice you that u give it a try when 0.16 will be released, propably early next week.

The map icons are party explained in the field manual, through options menu (for infantry, armor, choppers...). Over that there is own symbols for camps, guardposts and strategic points (piers, powerplants, storages and factories). I will try to add section for all symbols in the briefing after I learn to resize the marker icons in briefing. Tried it earlier without success, but there is probably a way.

Here is all NATO military symbols explained, most of them not in the game and I could be using some wrong (will improve the markers later).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APP-6a

That bCombat mod sounds very nice, will test it definitely soon. Could be superb addition to be used with JSRS and Blastcore. :)