SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Probably not mods allowed in the stress-server, but we played earlier with blastcore A3, blastcore traces, jsrs,CBA, FA18A, VTS_Ballistic and VTS_WeaponResting in that Vilayer-server. Not use if those are currently allowed. Still working on the COOP to get it in more proper shape.

It seem to work in COOP version for some reason, didnt try it myself but friend used it.

Rented a dedicated server and now your mission is running much smoother, don't know if it's the server or your improvements, probably both :-)

Question that is slightly off topic, is there any way to save our mission progress on a dedicated server?

Update 48 and 24 player COOPs. Remade heavy guardpost system and other tweaks and fixes. If looking good, soon in 8 player version too.

Thanks :), still work to do to make it smoother. You can yet save progress, but will try add progress saving soon once performance seems stable.

All WLA Coop variants updated. Trying to solve one leaking issue, still not sure if its gone but found one script which could have caused it. Also other tweaks, fixes and some rewriting in scripts.

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

Again reuploaded all variants, but issue was only most likely in the 24-48 players mode where there is multiple playable groups. Sorry for short updates, just trying to get my garbage running good. Will update this through next week.

SaOk, sorry to ask but there are 120+ pages of comments and I already went back to 114 and found no info.

Ist WLS as updated as WLA? Or are you planning to do so in the near future?

We wanted to try a smaller Island first and then move on to Altis.

Looking forward and appreciate you work very much. Thanks.

Thanks :), I will copy-paste WLA coop and SP over Stratis at some point and use the old WLS tasks for it too. Will need to make sure the COOP runs first good. The 8 player version seem to play nice already (which would probably be enough for WLS), but the multigroup variant is still unknown (not tested yet if the last night update fixed the overspawning)

Thanks :), I will copy-paste WLA coop and SP over Stratis at some point and use the old WLS tasks for it too. Will need to make sure the COOP runs first good. The 8 player version seem to play nice already (which would probably be enough for WLS), but the multigroup variant is still unknown (not tested yet if the last night update fixed the overspawning)

That is great news :)

I read this in your description.

Mission supports now all weapon addons/mods, giving the content randomly for AI units and player.

Does that mean all content modded into my game will be given to AI randomly or do i have to set values for these. How would the mod know what weapon to give to each faction? So that nato weapons dont end up in opfor hands?

Would be awesome to have the all in one nato uniform mod (with uniforms of different nations) in there and the Blufor AI would spawn in random uniforms (US, Brits, Germans etc...) To siumlate a multinational mission.

New WLA COOP versions are here for all variant (dropbox, steam, withSix). More fixes and tweaks and briefing is more clear now. The unit over-spawning seemed to be gone already in the previous version. If you had bad experience earlier in BIS stress-server hope you rejoin to see how it work now. :) On long run it still possible the scripts get delayed, will work to optimize those slowly.

If you mean High-Command, yes that is available in COOP. :)

Currently weapon mods arent used to give random weapon for AI in COOP, may add that back at somepoint. But player can use the VAS to get weapon from any mod (just need to be allowed in the server). I will work more to support mods (e.g. differnent team types with own uniforms), once the COOP is running very stable.

New WLA COOP versions are here for all variant (dropbox, steam, withSix). More fixes and tweaks and briefing is more clear now. The unit over-spawning seemed to be gone already in the previous version. If you had bad experience earlier in BIS stress-server hope you rejoin to see how it work now. :) On long run it still possible the scripts get delayed, will work to optimize those slowly.

Currently weapon mods arent used to give random weapon for AI in COOP, may add that back at somepoint. But player can use the VAS to get weapon from any mod (just need to be allowed in the server). I will work more to support mods (e.g. differnent team types with own uniforms), once the COOP is running very stable.

You Sir - are my hero. :)

(...)

Sorry forgot that HC can be High Command, but i meant Headless Client!! :o

Should have guessed that but had too much editing looping in my mind. :) Not yet headless clients, but will include those definitely too at some point.

Should have guessed that but had too much editing looping in my mind. :) Not yet headless clients, but will include those definitely too at some point.

Nice! I'll be eagerly waiting for that! ;)

SaOK,

im not sure, but maybe it has been mentioned.

It looks like the VTS stabalizer doesnt work in your mod/mission. Is there a way you can look into that? Or is there a different cause?

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). More tweaks and fixed. Trying to prevent scripts getting slower slowly. Also certain stuff spawn more related to players (before civs could be standing next to playable units that were AI).

Mods with displayeventhandlers may not work currently with the mission. I try to find some solution for it at some point.

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Hotfixed all, sorry.

Edit. Still leaking the 48 version with AI-team-mates in BIS-stress. With those AI disabled in 24 variant, the problem comes much more slow. Continueing to search the issue.

Edit2: there is some unknown leak issues, may take time to make the COOP stable for long run. Consider the current build as alpha, I will keep you updated here once looking better. Not sure if it will take day or week(s). Could be just some small detail ruining it.

Edited by SaOk

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Much more tweaks and fixes. Still may leak, but seems to be bit better.

Where can I get a link of the updated 40 player file. I want to host it on my server!

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Got rid of massive script leak it seems (CPS stays now near 50, before dropped to 20 instantly and slowly faded away to 0.1). Until next update, camp/guardpost guards are standing more still.

It says 5-2-2014 in 24 player version, but its up to date too.

Edit: Will check the script also in SP version. It could be causing problems also in it.

Wow good news, after update to update everytime for COOP i just begin to think the SP is dead^^ Now i ll waiting for your next release :)

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Remade camp script that was causing CPS drops and also managed to fix another CPS drop issue that often happened around 40 minutes of playing.

Will update SP in week at least if not earlier. :)

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

Insane 72 player variant of the COOP is about to start in BIS-stress server (official build). Hope to see some players there. ;)

Ok but please do me a favor: add a Disable Option for this guy which talks from time to time. Please. In my opinion it destroys immersion when he start to talk. Just my thoughts man, you re deciding ;)

Updated all WLA COOP variants (dropbox, steam, withSix). Added teamkill punishment system (killer get stucked in small cell, victim get respawned back to dieing location), you can lock cars if team-leader and much other tweaks and fixes.

I work more on radiochats which should sound better with some effects, but can add option to disable all custom voice-acting.