SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

Hey SaOk, I notice you're supporting more maps now. Takistan, Bornholm, Chernarus - is there any way now to make it compatible with Stratis?

What I like about Stratis is that the frame rate is always more stable. It's also small enough that you can actually beat the missions after a few sittings. It also won't get as bad as Altis does after a couple of hours.

Smaller maps are more tricky to include. Will need much more special rules added for them in scripts. But may work on that at some point or update the WLS with selected new features from WLA.

Added chernarus_summer for next update (in day or two).

Smaller maps are more tricky to include. Will need much more special rules added for them in scripts. But may work on that at some point or update the WLS with selected new features from WLA.

Added chernarus_summer for next update (in day or two).

Cool, still hoping for map Reshmaan, in my opinion this map has best performance with your Mission. And i tested close to all available maps with your mission, Reshmaan hast the best Performance with close to 0 drops even after hours of Gameplay :)

New small WLA update. Some more tweaks and fixes + map support for summer chernarus added.

Will add the Reshmaan support at some point after the MAWN deadline.

Cool, thanks man, looking really forward to it. Since yesterdays Bornholm update the massive rpt spam is gone, just for information :)

New SP WLA update. More tweaks and fixes.

I have an issue with previous version of WLA, not sure if it was fixed or not.

The following happens:

When I respawn, I usually have my teammates spawning next to me. Then it tells me all the objectives of the civilian missions (every time I respawn). I have 3 Civ missions or so. And when it's thru with that, takes a minute, I get respawned at same place again and loose all my teammates. Quite annoying.

It's a nice mission but I have one additional question. What do all the icons mean? Red with an X thru it, some with just lines etc.

Continue your good work! One question for Coop, are the additional maps also functional for Mp?

There is "Legend"-sections in Shift+1 explaining the symbols. That respawn issue could have been some script delay issue. Normally it shouldnt do that, but keeping my eyes open. If saving in shift+1 menu, and then reseting the mission and continuening the mission progress, the possible script lag should dissapear. Mods may cause the lag, but even without any mods I would use the custom savegame reset possible stutter away.

Will work on the COOP soon after the MANW deadline. Also trying to add the additional map support. It needs some changes in scripts but should be possible in MP too.

Seems that this new update has broken the AGM interaction menu for me. Anyone else have this problem?

There have been others with same issue, but there shouldnt have been any special new functions in the mission to break it. It might work better with old respawn enabled in shift+1 options. Moduload may help with some mods, but I dont have experience with it.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

New SP WLA update: Expanded outro + Tweaks and fixes. Found out why the hints stopped working. Also probably caused the issue with AGM too. Sorry for it, custom button mods should work now as some days ago.

since a couple of updates "VTS Weaponresting" doesnt work in your mission, even not when using Moduload. When i am in Editor it works without problems, when playing your mission it stops working. Got a message when starting your mission that VTS Weaponresting is initialized, but it didnt work. Tried different hotkeys for weponresting, in Editor it works, in your mission not :(

Try with the new update. ;) Should work now like some days ago, unless the mission-file didnt overwrite the old when I created it.

Try with the new update. ;) Should work now like some days ago, unless the mission-file didnt overwrite the old when I created it.

It works, it works ^^ Thanks man :)

Small WLA SP update. AI units get random weapons now right + some field manual/other information tweaks.

Hello SaOk I would like to know if you will make the mission work with actual RHS Escalation mod it would be also a cool feature to change units and weapon in one mods maybe for chernarus It can be interesting USA vs Russian,

thanks for all this mission is great and interesting with every time a lot of fix.

Thanks, :) I will try to add mod templates soon. Have been waiting to try the RHS Escalation mod myself too. Used the earlier ArmA2 mod content in Zub-mission (that was first version of this mission concept).

But already you can add much mod content via the shift+1 mod section.

Edit: The RHS Escalation looking excellent. I will add support for the mod in day or few, so you could select the mod content directly into use from mission start options.

Edited by SaOk

Hi SaOk, I really enjoy your mission. Thumbs up, so far. A suggestion from me.... is it possible to integrate an option to reduce (switch off) the spawn of unmanned civilian vehicles ?

The other day, i ran several times trough the wilderness just to find a bunch of cars in the middle of nowhere.... quite unrealistic. So i would prefer to switch off the spawn completely.

Edited by Gwiddik

Hey, I gotta say I'm lovin the mission but I'm just so confused on somethings. I'm playing the coop version. How do you direct the transport chopper to go somewhere? I called it in and got in but I can't figure out how to direct it. And how do you rearm things like launchers, I got the ammo resupply truck but it only replenishes gun ammo? And can you only access the arsenal once? If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

You can only access the armoury once yes and once your AT ammo is gone it seems the only way to get more is a crate drop (which lands miles away) or die or go back to a camp and buy more from the gear menu. The chopper you just get in, open the map and click to where you want to go.

New SP WLA version (dropbox only currently, see first post in this thread). Added support for RHS Escalation. If you start new game and have both US/Russian content of the mod installed, there is setting automatically enabled to switch into that mod content. Still testing, could be some bugs hiding and some tasks still have some few old CSAT/NATO units.

Will see with the parked cars toggle, also test that transport chopper in COOP. You should be able normally to click on map to make it move. Arsenal can be accessed more times when commiting tasks in COOP, or there is parameter (button in player role selecting screen) to allow unlimited access.

Thanks, :) I will try to add mod templates soon. Have been waiting to try the RHS Escalation mod myself too. Used the earlier ArmA2 mod content in Zub-mission (that was first version of this mission concept).

But already you can add much mod content via the shift+1 mod section.

Edit: The RHS Escalation looking excellent. I will add support for the mod in day or few, so you could select the mod content directly into use from mission start options.

Wow such fast my god you jesus, thank you I will try it right now :yay: