Sign in to follow this  
MissionCreep

French in Mali

hahahaha,yes they're making sure that the regime there is going to be cooperative ! and secure their business ... like in Afghanistan and Iraq ! it's another dirty operation that is using freedom and democracy as a cover for a perverted plan. That area of Africa is rich with Gold,Uranium and Oil (Mali,Niger)

The imperialists are the jihadists who tried to capture a country against its people will.

And France is there to save and free the people of Mali of a fictive ennemy !

The seek of the truth is beyond reading newspaper or watching cool guys talking on TVs,it's about reviewing all the concepts that are being promoted and forging its own opinion ! reading beetween lines somehow !

You need to ask yourself why the intervention on Mali was so fastly done and accepted by UN so easily ? While noone has done something for the genocid happening in Somalia or Myanmar for example ? maybe there is no real interest there ...

The imperialists are the jihadists who tried to capture a country against its people will.

Like FSA rebels? Just sayin' ;).

And France is there to save and free the people of Mali of a fictive ennemy !

The seek of the truth is beyond reading newspaper or watching cool guys talking on TVs,it's about reviewing all the concepts that are being promoted and forging its own opinion ! reading beetween lines somehow !

You need to ask yourself why the intervention on Mali was so fastly done and accepted by UN so easily ? While noone has done something for the genocid happening in Somalia or Myanmar for example ? maybe there is no real interest there ...

Better that someone gets helped than no one though right?

^ what he said. Even if the pew pew sounds funny, I'd prefer to save thousands of $$USD by not buying blank rounds for essentially achieving the same objective and it makes sense for countries that don't have the luxury of having a high mil budget.
Back in 1994 it was regular use in training to say "peng" in a lot of units of the german army too. My unit, beeing considered a deployment ready "KRK" (crisis reaction force) was considered priviledged...but still even we did not get more than 2 magazines full of blanks per soldier in 72 hours exercises....and one 100 round brass blank box for every MG-3.

---------- Post added at 03:07 ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 ----------

Better that someone gets helped than no one though right?
Please consider that this is happening in Qazdar's "backyard" literally. You get to hear other stories when you're just a few hundred kilometers away. And I'm sure he know what a jihadist is...im sure he can see some of them every day.

Please consider that this is happening in Qazdar's "backyard" literally. You get to hear other stories when you're just a few hundred kilometers away. And I'm sure he know what a jihadist is...im sure he can see some of them every day.

Exactly,i started questioning what we were told before because i see how media is trying to mislead people by playing with the concepts ...

If i tell you the word "Terrorist" nowadays,the first image that will come to your mind would be a guy with a beard and wearing a talibani-like clothes ... well a typical muslim guy ! and the same for the word "jihadist" ...

Jihadist is not a rebel or some kind of renegade that is eager for blood that scavenges and kills innocents! Jihad is a very noble concept which consists in defending muslims WHEN they get attacked by non muslims or suffer injustice by them ... it's not different from ARMY which has the same task !

Touaregs have lived in the area for ages and are peaceful guys travelling through the desert,it's not today that they will get mad and start playing terrorists ...that's why,imo, i think it's a problem that was fomented and had already a pre-made solution in order to achieve indirect goals ! and the media is playing a god damn good role (even ALjazeera)

Besides,whenever west intervened in some third world country, the result was always the same : the creation of regimes that will "cooperate" and aren't necessarely representing the population's will which leaves it always in injustice and poverty !

Edited by On_Sabbatical

Yes Qazdar, there is little doubt that a lot neo colonialism is going on again. The reason why so few here can imagine is...they don't live in Africa or middle East

Nah, it feels a lot like the initial invasion in Afghanistan, i.e. badly trained nutters who can't match anyone with decent training.

That's what they French and later Americans said about the Viet Cong. Look at how that turned out.

Exactly,i started questioning what we were told before because i see how media is trying to mislead people by playing with the concepts ...

If i tell you the word "Terrorist" nowadays,the first image that will come to your mind would be a guy with a beard and wearing a talibani-like clothes ... well a typical muslim guy ! and the same for the word "jihadist" ...

Jihadist is not a rebel or some kind of renegade that is eager for blood that scavenges and kills innocents! Jihad is a very noble concept which consists in defending muslims WHEN they get attacked by non muslims or suffer injustice by them ... it's not different from ARMY which has the same task !

Touaregs have lived in the area for ages and are peaceful guys travelling through the desert,it's not today that they will get mad and start playing terrorists ...that's why,imo, i think it's a problem that was fomented and had already a pre-made solution in order to achieve indirect goals ! and the media is playing a god damn good role (even ALjazeera)

Besides,whenever west intervened in some third world country, the result was always the same : the creation of regimes that will "cooperate" and aren't necessarely representing the population's will which leaves it always in injustice and poverty !

Just ask the Malians what they think of that. Those "jihadist terrorists" aren't defending anything and a lot of them aren't "tuareg", but international jihadists as those who attacked the Algerian facility. Obviously you should meet some Malian refugees just as I do and you'll change your mind.

BTW, where is that "backyard" you live in ?

Just ask the Malians what they think of that. Those "jihadist terrorists" aren't defending anything and a lot of them aren't "tuareg", but international jihadists as those who attacked the Algerian facility. Obviously you should meet some Malian refugees just as I do and you'll change your mind.

BTW, where is that "backyard" you live in ?

He lives in one of the former french protectorates in North Africa.

That's what they French and later Americans said about the Viet Cong. Look at how that turned out.

Yeah, except it's not very similar at all. The Vieth Minh weren't nearly as technologically inferior, and they fought mostly as a guerilla force. Then there's the tiny fact that the Viet Cong was pretty wiped out in the Tet offensive due to naive planning and assumptions. The jihadis in Mali thought they could take on the French as a conventional military force, which didn't work, and neither will a guerilla war, because it's fairly obvious that they are not supported by the population.

If anyone from UK watches Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe

Bloody foreigners.

:p

Might be upped to youtube, or use a proxy plugin of some kind using UK IP. Its worth the watch for that segment I can assure you.

Bloody foreigners.

:p

Might be upped to youtube, or use a proxy plugin of some kind using UK IP. Its worth the watch for that segment I can assure you.

Yup, i can't read :lookaround:

Anyway, the previous episode in on YT, i'll wait for this one to appear.

The Mali Stuff Starts at 15:45 so that you other people can skip this "waehaehaehaeh the american crack addicted have no health care waehaehaeh" Crap that comes before.

Do you ever stop and think, maybe it's a good thing that we're taking back North Mali? Obviously not, because government is big bad boogy man that always has evil agenda.

EDIT: *Sarcasm* But hey, if it is all about resources and the likes, if it means the price of petrol goes down for my car I don't care ;) /sarcasm

Edited by Slatts

Oh look this leftwing NWO website again with its highly polemic + conspiracist views. Didn't they also reproduced Gaddafi's propaganda and painted him as a paragon of a modern leader? Sure within the next days or weeks the Bilderberg group and Majestic12 are going to rule over the world.... just saying :rolleyes:

People complain a lot about China ... of course they are far from perfect, but lately they have been masters of the use of "soft power". They come un-armed and hand out money and buy influence with those already in power. They are all about business and don't pretend they are friends with anyone. They have been doing this for hundreds of years throughout East Asia. None of this horrendously expensive we-have-guns-and-know-it-all attitude.

Oh look this leftwing NWO website again with its highly polemic + conspiracist views. Didn't they also reproduced Gaddafi's propaganda and painted him as a paragon of a modern leader? Sure within the next days or weeks the Bilderberg group and Majestic12 are going to rule over the world.... just saying :rolleyes:

They're already ruling and is stated clearly in my comments ... why don't you guys read comments ?

I am not conspirationnist (but i dont blame those guys anyway) , i am just asking questions about major history facts (because always the winner writes it anyway) and trying to find answers without having to listen to the medias cooked interpretations !

"history written by the victor/winner".

Bollocks. If you were Irish, history would always have a slant towards the Irish winning in some way against the British at every battle ;)

EDIT: But seriously, history is never agreed 100% on, you may question something, that's fine. But is the alternative version truer?

Ask most Irish kids/nut job IRA head, today about 1916 and they'd think it was a victory. Yet the historical/truth account is that the British defeated the rebels. If they were to publish something on the internet saying how it was a victory, should you believe it straight way?

Edited by Slatts