Sign in to follow this  
Alwarren

FHQ Remington Weapon Pack

Hi. I have a problem, when i on game i have error: Addon 'FHQ_Remington_ACR' requires addom 'CAWeapons_E'. Next i click ok and go to editor. When i add Remington supply crate that don't have a box.

Hi. I have a problem, when i on game i have error: Addon 'FHQ_Remington_ACR' requires addom 'CAWeapons_E'. Next i click ok and go to editor. When i add Remington supply crate that don't have a box.

Hm, do you have Operation Arrowhead?

My bad. I had misclassified the addon as "ARMA 2" when it should have been Arma 2 OA on Armaholic. It needs OA.

Sorry 'bout that :(

Latest (and probably last ACR) addition to the pack: A GSCi TWS-3050 thermal scope:

oUMvEs.jpg

(click for larger)

I'll probably update the sniper rifles now and then move on to the R5 RGP. I'd like to have at least woodland variations of the XM-2010, and maybe the others as well.

I need to find out how I get onto SIX, I completely forgot about that part :$

About ACE configs, the guy working on the ACE configs more or less gave up. Personally, I don't have a clue what is required, so if anyone wants to jump in and help out with doing ACE configs for the pack, please drop me a line.

ACE configs? I might be able to come up with something. Might... Though my time is limited now, I wouldn't count on anything soon...

I need to find out how I get onto SIX, I completely forgot about that part :$

About ACE configs, the guy working on the ACE configs more or less gave up. Personally, I don't have a clue what is required, so if anyone wants to jump in and help out with doing ACE configs for the pack, please drop me a line.

Robolo chucks together ACE configs for weapon packs from what i've seen.

Been following this mod and love it for the quality and for the new and unique models. I'd be happy to help with the ACE configs for them, just can't promise how fast that's going to happen due to limited time and because I'd like to update some of my current projects first.

Been following this mod and love it for the quality and for the new and unique models. I'd be happy to help with the ACE configs for them, just can't promise how fast that's going to happen due to limited time and because I'd like to update some of my current projects first.

I'd be grateful for any assistance :) I can provide you with the original config files, which will probably be easier to work with. No time pressure, it's done "when it's done" ;)

Thank you!

no pressure Rob... wanting this on the server for awhile, maybe Hatchet will seal the deal.

Is anyone else having a problem with the suppressed ACRs, either the riffles or the SD rounds? They shoot really high.

The high trajectory is required. Since the SD ammo is subsonic, it needs a higher trajectory to reach the target. The same holds true for BIS SD weapons, but they are usually not zeroed very far, at 100 meters or so, and IIRC there is none with an ACOG, only with a TWS or Leupold which can be zeroed manually.

The zeroing on the normal and suppressed variants is the same, i.e. typically 300 meters for the red dot/Holo.