Sign in to follow this  
thenoobwar

Official Merchandise for posters?

I can't seem to find any where for official posters by Bohemia for Arma 3, I'd be glad to buy some posters and artwork and maybe even some boxed copy art incase they don't sell it retail here in Canada when it comes out. If anyone could direct me to an official page for posters that'd be great (google didn't help).

There's some maps of Chernarus available, but don't think there's many wall posters. But you can see the BIS Store here: https://store.bistudio.com/all-games/

Yes I'm looking for a wall poster thats like around 22" by 34" I already printed out some maps myself on letter paper using the topography system ingame. But I'm looking for something like a wall poster for myself and something official so I can support Bohemia. Thank you for the reply however.

I think there are T-shirt for sale, just don´t remember where...

I hope they release some physical maps as well. I use my Takistan map all the time to plan missions and stuff.

I think there are T-shirt for sale, just don´t remember where...

Yeah T-Shirts, mouse pads, and mugs are cool and all but I really just want a poster to put on my wall.

I would like to know from an Moderator on the forums if this will be implemented so we can support Bohemia more.

I would like to know from an Moderator on the forums if this will be implemented so we can support Bohemia more.

If what will be implemented? If you want to support Bohemia Interactive some more, just keep buying their games over and over.

I want to support Bohemia from buying Merchandise, I don't just want to throw my money like that. I want to support while also getting something.

Posters wouldn't be too difficult because there are online sites that will do the billing, printing and shipping for Bohemia. all they have to do is supply the artwork.

Posters wouldn't be too difficult because there are online sites that will do the billing, printing and shipping for Bohemia. all they have to do is supply the artwork.

Yeah, I just wish their Zazzle or whatever it is called does that sooner or later, I have game posters already on my wall and they look beautiful.

Hi, they could make posters from users screenshots in high-res, kinda like a competition or something... i had ArmA screenshots that could've been good adverts of the game, with the right slogan etc, but... i didn't keept the high-res originals, just the scaled down ones to publish 'em on the game's screenshots thread; would be (IMO) a good way of bring back "our love" to BIS in exchange for the fun that we have/had with their games. Let's C ya

Hi, they could make posters from users screenshots in high-res, kinda like a competition or something... i had ArmA screenshots that could've been good adverts of the game, with the right slogan etc, but... i didn't keept the high-res originals, just the scaled down ones to publish 'em on the game's screenshots thread; would be (IMO) a good way of bring back "our love" to BIS in exchange for the fun that we have/had with their games. Let's C ya
The thing is I just want to have an arma 3 cover art wall poster and that's really okay with me, I like what you are saying on how to have our own customized posters in-game. But the thing is we don't have arma 3 out yet and I also just want more variety of merchandises.

Posters are kinda nice, Stickers, Mugs 'n' Tshirts are ok....

But id totally go berzerk for the other goodies!

IMAG1876.jpg

Show us more pics of the glass engraved rover Jerry! :D

Jerry everyone must see:

This stuff HAS to be in the A3 limited editon. It just has to be :(

A knife that you can fold into a credit card.

Those Stuff just HAS to be in the collectors edition. Don´t mind if they charge 50$ more for it.

Pardon my ignorance... but what is a credit card folding knife?

5 to 10 years in prison in the UK.

5 to 10 years in prison in the UK.

Seriously? Thats a load of BS imo. If you want a short, easily hideable weapon, its piss-easy to make one yourself... Oh well... Guess this knife is

out of the question for the limited edition then... Shame :c