Sign in to follow this  
fuzzysquirrel

Fuzzy's Carpack

Good day everyone, Today I present to you all a Carpack for ArmA 2 CO.

Vehicles included in this pack are;

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Lariat

2008 Ford F350 FX4

1977 Dodge Monaco

1998 GMC Sierra 1500

IMAGES OF MODELS ALTERED WITHOUT PERMISSION REMOVED

Each vehicle has 9 different body colors. (Black, White, Grey, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Red and Pink) as well as openable trunk/tailgate, Hood, and doors on all but the Monaco. Also the F350 has destructible wheels. Expect some bugs and these were never 100% finished but they shouldn't have any major issues (No rpt issues)

Credits:

Fuzzy

Racingfreak

Riva

Bohemia Interactive

this addon requires ArmA 2 Combined Operations.

MLODS available so long as you ask politely.

DOWNLOAD REMOVED

Edited by Max Power

Cheers for the effort buddy, all we need now is a twister mod and i'll feel like i'm bill 'the extreme' !

Armaholic informed.

regards Jeza

I installed the HK-416 mod on my game but cant find it where would it be.

wrong thread, I assume you mean RH Hk416 pack any problems should be posted in that mods thread. If it's not available through Empty->Ammo in the editor you could use LEA and make a profile with the gun you want then apply it ingame.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_donwload_oa_4.png

Fuzzy's Carpack Removed for obvious reasons!

required_addons.png

Arma 2

Edited by Guest

Cooll

Would like to see a Blue 2003 Ford Mustang GT please :3

this thread is gonna be locked for sure. Original author : Ubisoft Reflections Driver San Francisco, PC

should have at least ripped the high res interiors

Edited by rstratton

I appreciate the feedback everyone. Glad people are enjoying the vehicles

this thread is gonna be locked for sure. Original author : Ubisoft Reflections Driver San Francisco, PC

should have at least ripped the high res interiors

You know a fair portion of the civilian content people use in ArmA comes from other games right? There's planes from FS2004/FSX, Cars from Need for Speed, and weapons from games like Rainbow Six. This isn't because people are trying to rip off developers and claim their hard work as their own, but because it would be nearly impossible to create what is already done in a reasonable time. That, and most developers don't seem to mind as long as your not making money off their stuff. Also, I didn't rip the models, simply converted the z3d/3ds into what you see now, and ofc converted the F350 into the FX4 Package.

However if they wish to lock it that'd be fine, however many other reputable communities and developers too use content from the same sites which these models came from.

Doesn't mean a poop if others steal too. At BIF you have to either do all the work yourself or at least obtain proper rights to other peoples' stuff *before* working on it. Reported.

However many other reputable communities and developers too use content from the same sites which these models came from.

I would have to disagree with you there. If they use the models from 3d ripping sites, they are not reputable by definition. Anyone caught using someone else's work without permission risks an automatic ban.

Perhaps I can share a forum rule with you that you may have missed:

§19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

Since you didn't attempt to pass this off as your own work, I am open to discussing the situation with you and will not ban you outright (but banning is not off the table). Please contact me via PM if you wish to remain a member of this community.

Closing.

Edited by Max Power

Let me pick some points:

You know a fair portion of the civilian content people use in ArmA comes from other games right? There's planes from FS2004/FSX, Cars from Need for Speed, and weapons from games like Rainbow Six.

The issue isn't in using content from others, issue is to have permission to do so. As long one has proper permission, no one cares (literally) where it comes from. Since you didn't revealed the source of your models in your opening post, we have to assume that you've been well aware of this.

This isn't because people are trying to rip off developers and claim their hard work as their own, but because it would be nearly impossible to create what is already done in a reasonable time.

Uhm, i would be curious what other modders think about this line. You know, those who made models from scratch.