Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos-san

Iranian Call of Duty? - Persian Gulf Warriors!

I guess the Americans wont win all type of wars and battles all the time this time! Because now the Iranian Army will!

The game its self is created by Iranian company called Amytis Games, the game is about an Iranian trading ship being captured by Somalian pirates in the Gulf of Aden, has multiplayer as well and it will be in the STEAM stores this autumn!

p1ni_OS8kQI&

P.S. Some how I just cannot get to [YOUTUBE] it...

If a mod sees this could you pleaase fix it?

Edited by W0lle
Fixed youtube link

Oh look anther mediocre CoD clone full of propaganda.Definately a game that I won´t play.

Surely fighting pirates ain't that cool unless someone breaks out a sword and goes "hav at ye!"

"Martyrdom is the only perk in the game"

I lost it right there

I guess they make these foreign COD clones because they don't seem very hard to do (Activision copy and paste formula many times for each COD release) plus if they can just use the copy/paste formula its easier for propaganda purposes I assume. Those lame cinematics linear levels... not something I'd get; I've seen that formula too many times.

So do you get 72 virgins when you die?

STGN

So do you get 72 virgins when you die?

STGN

Persians don't share this rather Wahabi-arab mythology, one of the reasons why the arabs don't like the persians either.

You won't see much of religious ispired martyrdom actions by iranians.

Now lets just wait for North Korean CoD! I smell it will be amazing, all tho kinda stupid idea to spread propaganda by games.

When I said that every new CoD is full of propaganda ppl here were all like "oh c'mon, stfu you conspiracy theorist". Now when Iran releases own CoD it's somehow pure clear it's full of propaga. :icon_question: Oh yeah I forgot. It's because it's Iran, TEH BAD COUNTRYâ„¢.

CoD was always FULL of propaganda since the first CoD MW

I really don´t like that.

Depending on the susceptibility of people to others' opinions, all works of media, not just games could potentially be classified as propaganda.

One could say that simply playing as one particular 'team' is propaganda, in which case the US would be most guilty of that. Seriously though, I didn't see some guy waving an Iranian flag with a vast army or speaking about the might of Iran, (while CoD's general shepard calls the US military the most powerful in history) There is nothing talking about the west being oppressive, hell the opposing force isn't even NATO.

Believe it or not, if the game were released here I'd give it a try simply because it's someone other than the US. I would just like to see things from another perspective regardless of nation or origin. Hell if a CoD came out that covered the story of MW from the Russians viewpoint, how they got across the Atlantic and managed to get so many airborne drops and catch the US by surprise I'd probably give it a shot, even if I was killing US soldiers on their own soil.

Edited by NodUnit

Hell if a CoD came out that covered the story of MW from the Russians viewpoint, how they got across the Atlantic and managed to get so many airborne drops and catch the US by surprise I'd probably give it a shot, even if I was killing US soldiers on their own soil.

Yeah, I'd be down for that... provided the Russians actually use their own weapons this time and not some hodgepodge of pretty much every weapon known to man just so the player gets to pick and choose.

When I said that every new CoD is full of propaganda ppl here were all like "oh c'mon, stfu you conspiracy theorist". Now when Iran releases own CoD it's somehow pure clear it's full of propaga. :icon_question: Oh yeah I forgot. It's because it's Iran, TEH BAD COUNTRYâ„¢.

Most of you are immersed in such an unrealistic believes that cannot distinguish right and wrong. This is the biggest crime that your past and current leaders have committed against you.

It may be the propaganda for the Shia-Islam (not the Bahaei-Islam of Terrorists) but remember the Zionism propaganda is all clear in your every religious and life dignities. Don't you better to challenge some of your believes since you will be responsible for them in the day of doom ?

Sorry for my bad english.

With respect from Iran, THE GOOD COUNTRY.

Most of you are immersed in such an unrealistic believes that cannot distinguish right and wrong. This is the biggest crime that your past and current leaders have committed against you.

It may be the propaganda for the Shia-Islam (not the Bahaei-Islam of Terrorists) but remember the Zionism propaganda is all clear in your every religious and life dignities. Don't you better to challenge some of your believes since you will be responsible for them in the day of doom ?

Sorry for my bad english.

With respect from Iran, THE GOOD COUNTRY.

Joking, irony and sarcasm aren't ripe in Iran no?

Joking, irony and sarcasm aren't ripe in Iran no?

Not without critical faculty and freedom of speech...

Not without critical faculty and freedom of speech...

7yl3UMO-TkE

Surely fighting pirates ain't that cool unless someone breaks out a sword and goes "hav at ye!"
Don't tell Medal of Honor.

CoD was always FULL of propaganda since the first CoD MW

I really don´t like that.

Well, at least this time it will be some FRESH propaganda. I'm getting really tired of all those Honest-to-God US Soldiers fighting dirty towelhead terrorists, as featured in probably zillion games in last 10 years. Just imagine that mission from BF3 when you fight VDV reverted: You're VDV trooper, and you fend off US Marines so GRU guys can capture VIP first.

I still want to try this. It'll be a breath of fresh air to see Iranian Equipment instead of American equipment.

Is there a release date on this bad boy?

I don't get all the bashing here, the iranian gaming industry is inexistant and they make a little attempt with very limited resources and experience. Therefore, I think they deserve a certain respect. Moreover, technically, their product doesn't look that awful... Some european companies got us used with way worse than that...

Some people here complain about the propaganda, heh... but with no offense to US dudes around here, what about the US propaganda in more than 80% of FPS released the last years? Or, is it so common that it became somehow invisible?..

I would give it a go, obviously, I would be disappointed, but at least, I'd be glad to be trying something new and different, heh.

Regards,

TB

I wouldn't call the use of U.S forces in most games propaganda..more demand.

With the U.S. being the biggest market, if you wanna sell your war game theres no better sale then U.S soldiers fighting bad guys (whoever they are) and being all HOORAH when they do.

This demand, thus, makes most of FPS US-oriented. No anti-american feelings here or whatever. Just fed up with all these M4s, ACUs and PASGTs... Heh

Things are seriously changing. The asian, russian and south-american markets are getting more significant. Middle classes in these world areas grow up and their influence will affect the gaming industry on the average and long run.

Regards,

TB